12..final chapter

I am really sorry for having to put the story to an end, my health has been deteriorating that i couldn't write anymore.
Also, sasuke here is a little bit OOC i just wanted to show how hinata impacts him. How such a strong rock hard character, is tamable and so fragile between her hands.
Sorry again :(

Sasuke opened his eyes to find himself being chained  with chakra sucking chains.
His head hurt, his chakra was drained somehow but what actually made him filled with rage as he saw his beloved  Hinata was bonded across him with her face  bruised.
"Sa..sasuke..." hinata said as she tried to approach sasuke but was met by a rough drag by the shinobi's as one of them roughly slapped her across the face.
"YOU BASTARDSSS" he yelled, as he gritted his teeth and growled as he saw naruto, shikamaru and kakashi who were standing across him by hinata, and the shinobi's who were roughly pulling her away from reaching sasuke.
"GOD DAMIT...." he growled at naruto who was glaring at sasuke.
"HINATA HINATA...TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER BASTARDS" sasuke growled as he struggled trying to reach his hinata, who was struggling as well, but was being pulled roughly.
"Take him" kakashi looked down at sasuke who was bonded and surrounded by other shinobi's who helped in the attack against the uchiha.
The shinobi's dragged sasuke as he tried to struggle, he wasn't concerned about any of this, only of hinata's well being. They saw as the other shinobi's tugged hinata's up roughly.
Sasuke gritted his teeth, and growled at them.
"GOD DAMIT MY WIFE IS PREGNANT..." he said with his harsh voice.
Naruto gave a sign to the shinobi's to take sasuke away, but hinata was yelling and struggling to reach him.
"SASUKEEE KUN ......" she kept yelling and trying to struggle but her pregnancy and her chakra was draining her.
"HINATAAAA" sasuke was yelling as he was dragged by the other shinobi's, he saw naruto wrapping his hands around hinata's chests right above her bump, pulling her away, as hinata tried to free herself but no avail, last thing sasuke saw was kakashi hitting hinata's nape, putting her to sleep.
"HINATAAAAAAAA" sasuke's voice echoed as hinata lost consciousness.

Sasuke was dragged into a dungeon, he was bonded to the brick walls, he was beaten roughly, though sasuke was one hell of a strong ninja, yet it was all useless with the chakra drained.
As one of the shinobi kept beating him, punching him right here and there, sasuke was only grinning and kept his face stoic.
"Is this the best you can do" he said in a challenging voice as the shinobi exacted his last punch.
The shinobi gritted his teeth and kicked him in his stomach then he walked away.
He heard sasuke's chuckles.
However all of the beating didn't affect him, only his mind was drifted about hinata's.
What is her fate? He has to break free in order to assure his wife safety.
His mind was playing games on him, and he swore that if they ever laid a finger on her, he would make sure they would wish and beg they'll die from what he'll do to them.
After a while, the dungeon door opened  to reveal none other than madara who was wearing a mischievous smile.
"Sasuke..." madara said in his stoic tone.
Sasuke looked up.
"Madara..." he grinned his teeth, however something was odd, Madara should have set him free, though sasuke and Madara had different opinions and way of ruling, however they are still partners in this.
"Even the strongest people, can fall because of love" madara said monotonous.
"Guess we are all fools for love..." madara continued as sasuke was glaring and gritting his teeth.
"You shouldn't have let your guards down... because of one mere girl...uchiha..."
Madara said as he walked back and forth in-front of sasuke's.
"What a dreadful bond.... yet easily to be sever."
"Konoha needs a strong, ruler, not a wimp... someone emotionless, so people can fear...none with a weak point...you brought doom to yourself...sasuke"
Madara chuckled and then he gave his final blew to sasuke. Sasuke coughed blood as he saw madara walking away, at this point, he got already the idea that Madara had set him up, help the old shinobi's to attack sasuke uchiha, until both are consumed in a battle, one of them will kill the other, and Madara can kill the survivor.
Get rid of hinata, and take konoha's and the whole world under his command. Three birds with one stone.
"HINATAAAA" sasuke yelled as he was filled with rage.
How could he let his guard down, always hinata has been occupying his mind that he couldn't keep his guard up, or even focus on the conspiracy.
He was so taken away by her pregnancy and well being since she faced alot of trouble in her first trimester.
Sasuke had truly let his guards down because of her, the fear of losing her and the baby, he even changed his ways of ruling so she would be satisfied.
And because of her assurance that neither naruto nor kakashi sensei would harm him, he even believed her.
Guess madara is right, we are all fool for love.