6

Hinata got up, she found herself cuddling with sasuke, he had his hands around her waist, his head was buried into her nape, hugging her tightly.
Hinata had to leave the liar, she has to go and check on neji. Her cousin, the one always supported her, and trained with her to be better, since she had swore to kill off sasuke. But she know she can't.
She loves him too much to kill him, and sasuke was the same. Even if he can kill her he couldn't when he got the chances.
Hinata tried to sneak some how from sasuke's grip, she moved slightly until she broke free from his embrace.
As she put on her vest, packing her kunai's and katana heading for the door, hinata was stopped by none other than the legend... madara uchiha.
He gave her a smirk.
"The Byakugan princess..."
hinata flinched then furrowed her eye brows.
"Uchiha..madara" she grinned her teeth.
"Pretty impressive that, a Hyuuga was capable of taming the beast... its something Hyuga's must have" madara mocked sarcastically, he was implying about sasuke, that hinata can tame him.
Hinata moved her body to a stand by position ready for any battle, she activated her Byakugan.
"What do you want... Madara"
Madara gave an evil chuckle
"Its pretty impressive that though you know our power differences, you still want to hold a fight"
"Better dying as a man than bowing as a coward" she said
Madara clapped his hands, impressed, she reminds him of his deceased lover, hinata had the same look, and power. All blended with gentleness, a mere weak creature can turn such an untamable beast, to a domestic animal.
"I will let you go... but on one condition, know that i'll be the destruction of konoha" he gave a smirk.
Hinata gritted her teeth, and she ran off.

Sasuke woke up, to find himself alone, inside his bed.
He got up, and looked for hinata, only to find no trace of her, she took her kunai, her katana and her vests.
Sasuke grinned his teeth and punched the wall.
He fell on his knees and again, he felt that sore feeling, why did hinata leave, like everyone else.
He found his cheeks wet, he put his thumb on his left cheek to find himself tearing.
"Hinata..." he whispered with a quite sob.
Madara entered his room, to find the uchiha on the ground.
"Love..." madara said in devilish tone
"A dreadful bond..., yet so easy to be severed" madara continued
sasuke grinned his teeth and clenched his fists.
"Uchiha must not love... they only end up betrayed... and all women are the same, they breath in life to you, then they take it all back with your soul..." madara continued implying that hinata left sasuke.
"She loved me..." sasuke snorted
"She pretended to love you..." madara continued
"Lies, she does..."
"Then why would she leave, with no good bye..." madara continued
"She betrayed you..." madara continued manipulating sasuke.
"She didn't...she loved me..."
"She loves your best friend sasuke, only you were too proud to admit to yourself"
"You are wrong.."
"Am i?"
Sasuke was shocked. Maybe madara is true, maybe hinata did actually betrayed him.
"She choose to kill you... only because of the said words about you... she believed you are bad..she choose their side not yours..." madara continued
"Shut up..." sasuke whispered and kept repeating as madara continued filling his mind with toxic thoughts.
"Only the powerful one can write history, and can clear his name.."
"Shut up..shut up..shut up"
"She left you and she won't come back,  she'll choose her blond friend over you..."
"Shut up shut up shut up"
"Only being in power will help you..."
"Shut up shut up shut up"
"Only power and yourself can help you, uchiha's musn't have a heart, or else you will die alone, grieving over your lost love"
"SHUT UP" sasuke finally growled.
Madara gave a smirk.
"Lets destroy konoha, and you can have your revenge from her" madara said in mischievous tone.
Sasuke clenched his fists.
"I will return the uchiha pride, and i'll have my revolution and kill every single one who oppose me"
Sasuke snarled
Madara gave a smirk.

Hinata ran back, until she reached the gates of konoha.
As she approached, naruto was there sitting with sakura, they were discussing  the upcoming war, and how they would defeat madara.
Sakura was soothing naruto's aching soul about his friend sasuke, naruto held sakura's hand when she squeezed his, and rested the other one over his cheeks, assuring that everything will be fine.
Naruto gave sakura a genuine look, and sakura gave it back, until such intimate moment was broken by a gentle voice calling from afar.
"Narutoooo Kun...Sakuraaa chaaan" hinata approached, both sakura and naruto gave a gleeful smile and ran towards the abducted girl.
"You alright hina chan, welcome back" both ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
She heaved and then sakura asked
"How did you managed to runaway?"
"I...i.." hinata stuttered she couldn't tell sasuke's number one fan girl that sasuke actually and her share intimacy. However she refrained
"Where is neji?"
Both looked at her then they looked down
"Is..is he dead?" She stuttered as she tried to hold a sob
"Please tell me he isn't dead" she cried
"No hina no, he is just...comatose" naruto said.
As Hinata was starting to run towards konoha's hospital, naruto gripped her wrists and stopped her
"Listen hinata..., we need you, war is coming, and we need to defeat madara..." Naruto said.
"I know i know, but naruto kun, we have to bring sasuke back, we have to sooth his aching soul and give him the uchiha clan pride..sasuke is just traumatized naruto"
"He wanted to destroy us, to kill me..." sakura snapped
"Sakura chan... he wants his pride back... the people in konoha are at fault, the shinobi system and the elderly are corrupted, they pushed itachi to kill his clan its all wrong, we need to change it" hinata pleaded.
"You are talking none sense hinata" sakura snapped and walked away
"Hina chan, i'll bring sasuke back, just focus on the war" naruto gave an assured smile then he headed to catch sakura.

The war had came, everyone was on place ready to fight. When all of a sudden hinata felt someone's familiar chakra.
She volunteered to be on front lines, while sakura is managing the medic nins.
She looked behind her, and her smile widened, her eyes teared, its the uchiha. Its sasuke..her sasuke
"I will fight with you, and then i'll become the Hokage" that what sasuke said, as hinata ran to approach sasuke, finally, he came to his senses for now, but as she approached him stretching her hands.
"Sasuke..kun" all of a sudden he smacked her hands away, and didn't even give her a glance, sasuke walked away.
Hinata felt tears rolling down her cheeks.
However, she went back to her position, focusing on fighting.

The war was over, they killed Kaguya, only Kaguya wasn't using madara as a vessel, madara was only playing with all konoha like mere pawns.
Most of konoha ninja's were exhausted, many died.
Team seven, hinata, sasuke and naruto could defeat her.
Naruto and sasuke went off for their final battle, only to end up both losing their arms. And as for what happened next, uchiha madara brought his army, and konoha's was under the rule of madara, along side with sasuke, whom he managed to knock naruto out.
Naruto, shikamaru, sakura, kakashi, ino, sai, and hinata were prisoners of the overpowered madara, and sasuke.
"I will reclaim my pride, and konoha...is mine" sasuke chuckled on top of madara status.