3

Because i watched naruto long time ago, i forgot the exact order of the series so really sorry if its not in order. Pardon me and please don't bother the order.
I am really sorry :')

As team seven went back to the academy, hinata was sobbing on their way, she felt humiliated when sasuke slapped her.
However, she was at the same time grateful for him saving her. She decided to show appreciation to sasuke, when they go back to the academy, she heard from sakura he loved tomatoes. So hinata decided to make him a special tomato soup and a tomato salad.
As she was walking, hinata found a tulip, this flower is rare in konoha, she decided to pick it up and give it to naruto later, maybe he'll acknowledge her love.
As for sasuke, he was ahead of the gang, with his mind in great turmoil, he thought for a second he'll lose hinata, and the idiot would have committed a suicide, how dare she be so much selfless to an extent she was going to risk her life for sasuke.
He knew sakura would do that, because she is obsessed but from hinata is different. Hinata is selfless and gentle, she puts others above herself, something sasuke always admired. Like a mother's love.
All reached the academy, and after they told their story, everyone scattered.
Kakashi asked team seven to meet him in two hours.
Hinata went back to her mansion to prepare sasuke's food.
As for naruto and sasuke, both went to train.
Hinata finished cooking and headed back enthusiastically to the meeting point waiting for naruto and sasuke to appear.
Naruto came and hinata as usual blushed, naruto greeted her and sat by her.
Hinata twiddled her fingers then decided to speak.
"Uhm...naruto-kun..." hinata stuttered
"Yes hinata..." naruto answered but his eyes were looking for something.
"Please naruto kun...accept this..." as she took out the tulip, naruto's eyes fell on sakura who came to give sasuke a gift.
Naruto again, ran towards sakura.
Hinata gave a pained look, she looked again down, with tears gathering in her pale orbs.
Hinata dropped the tulip on the ground and walked away heading to her secret place.
Unbeknownst to her, sasuke saw the whole deal, he bite his lip, furrowed his eyes brows, then he leaned down, took the tulip, put it into his handkerchief and sat down on the bench.
As hinata was walking to her secret place she bumped into kakashi sensei.
"Where are you going hinata... we need to train" kakashi retorted.
"Hai" hinata stumbled and stuttered
She headed back to the bench, looking for her tulip but didn't find it.
She saw sasuke and ran to him.
"Sa..sasuke kun" hinata stuttered
"Hm?" He asked
"I...i brought you this" hinata bowed and handed him the box with tomato salad and soup.
Sakura and naruto joined.
"Oh whats this sasuke kun" sakura asked enthusiastically.
"None of your business" he retorted
"Talk to her in a good way Teme" naruto growled
"Naruto you baka..." sakura yelled.
"Here hinata take some..." sasuke gave hinata a piece of her salad, he literally fed her, hinata blushed fiercely, when sakura felt immense jealousy, she decided to take off.
"Oi...sakura chan...wait.... sakura chan" naruto tried to call her but no avail.

After team seven headed to train, hinata always felt weak, she can't even keep up with naruto and sasuke, she found herself useless, she wanted to train more and more to be of more use instead of being a burden.
She decided to be of use.
As the team walked back to the academy, getting ready for the one on one final stage of chunin.
However they were attacked by zabuza and haku.
Zabuza was taken care of by kakashi sensei.
But hinata, naruto and sasuke were all trapped into haku's mirror trap.
Haku was stronger than naruto, and hinata surly, but sasuke could still fight him as sasuke was stronger than both of them still.
However Haku decided to lure into sasuke, by attacking naruto. Hinata has read the plan, as Haku was throwing his needles towards naruto, sasuke ran to take the hit, but hinata had other tell, she ran and grabbed both sasuke's and naruto's ankles, throwing them away, and spinning her body, hinata took the needles hit on her back.
Sasuke ran towards hinata's limp body,
"You....WHAT THE HELL" he growled as he held hinata's
"Thank god sasuke..and naruto...i was of use... " hinata said before shutting her eyes.
"BAKAAA" sasuke growled and naruto activated his nine tail chakra, attacked Haku and finished him.