Chap 5- Hangover

Y/N's POV

I wake up to some shaking as I clutch my head groaning, it sucked having a slight hangover. "Ugh I'm never drinking again." I groan as I hear Sohinki laugh, I open my eyes to see him moving off my bed to close the blinds slightly. He walks over to me handing me a glass of water and a tablet, I quickly down both before focusing my eyes on him. He was fully dressed and appeared ready for work. "Thank you." I yawn slightly stretching and getting out of bed. "What time is it?"

I look to reach for my phone before I'm cut off by his answer. "11:30" I nod looking at him slightly confused, I had forgotten what time we are meant to start today. "We start at 1." I nod at him as he smiles at me. "I made you breakfast, which is more lunch at this point." He laughs as I follow him out to the kitchen. He handed me an omelette as I smiled hugging him.

"You're the best bro." I sit down at the table digging into my food as he sits down opposite me with a coffee, as per usual. Sohinki had such a love for coffee, everyone knew how much Sohinki needed his coffee.

He takes a sip placing the mug down. "Remember that for the next time that Jonathan and Daniel visit." He laughs as I roll my eyes at him. He already knew that he was my favourite, most of the family did and everyone was okay with that. When I moved to this area everyone joked it was that I wanted to be near Matt which maybe wasn't completely wrong but definitely wasn't the biggest factor. "You ready to go to Winter Games tomorrow?"

I choke on my food whilst trying not to spit it out. "That's tomorrow!" I asked in shock as he laughs shaking his head at me. I look up at the calendar my jaw dropped slightly. "Wow, it really is tomorrow."

"Man how drunk did you get that you are forgetting everything." I roll my eyes at him as I pick up my empty plate and put it in the dishwasher. "Hey I got a text from Wes and he wants a lift so we'll need to leave a little earlier.

I nod before pausing slightly in confusion. "Why did he text you instead of me?" He shrugs at me unsure.

"Maybe because I usually drive." He's phone quickly goes off as he looks down at it laughing. "Or he thinks that you are so hungover you wouldn't be out of bed yet." I narrow my eyes at Sohinki as he gives me a big grin. "His words, not mine."

I sigh shaking my head. "On that note, I'm going to go for a shower." I call out before I walking in the direction of the bathroom, setting up my stuff quickly before jumping in. I step into the shower turning on the hot water and letting it run down me.

I always had clearer thoughts in the shower, it was a good time to myself to just process things. Though it wasn't working this time, I very clearly remembered the kiss and some many details of the kiss was coming back stronger. I had to keep my eyes open because every time I closed my eyes I felt every sensation so strongly. His hands tightly grabbing my waist, my fingers curling into the hair on the back of his head and the feeling of his heart beating under my hand on his chest, wasn't it beating so fast. I wasn't sure what that meant or if it even meant anything, was he nervous, did he want it, did he like it, did he want to stop, did he want to get away, did he like it as much as I did?

Yes, I was finally admitting it to myself, I liked my kiss with Shayne. I sure as hell wasn't going to admit that to anyone else though, not Shayne, not Wes and sure as hell not my protective brother. I can only imagine if he found out, he'd never let me be near Shayne without him around and he'd honestly try to keep us apart anyway on top of that. Every since the situation with Jake he's given a glare to every guy who's tried to come near me. Granted that sometimes it's great because it's very annoying sometimes.

I turn off the shower drying myself off and getting ready for work. I quickly make myself a sandwich and have lunch before gathering my work bag and meeting Sohinki who's waiting at the door holding his keys. "How did you-"