Chap 11- Want You, Want Me

(Thought I'd try something out, you may see some thoughts in italics. Let me know if you like it)

Shayne's POV

I walk out of the bathroom having showered and gotten fresh dry clothes. Falling into the hot tub was interesting, I just had to slip didn't I? I notice Noah sitting on his bunk on his phone before he notices me turning off his phone and climbing down the ladder. "Have a seat." He says sitting down on my bed patting the space next to him. I look at him bewildered but sit down curious about what he wants but also knowing. "You're going to lose unless you ask her."

"Pardon." I raise an eyebrow looking at him as he smirks at me with a confident grin. "Nothing is going to happen between me and Y/N/N."

"Oh?" His voice becomes more cocky as I realise I gave him the upper hand, Noah goes on hard when he think he is right. He's the type of person who you know they have your back even if you think they don't go about it the right way. "Who said anything about Y/N/N?" I sigh knowing he won't let this conversation go. "No she isn't just all over your body she's all over your mind." 

His smirk grows as he looks at me giving me a fake pout. "Excuse me?" I say slowly trying to bite my tongue, he wants me to lose my head and talk about how I feel. That's not an option for me because I know the truth, what would happen.

"Well she's not just on your mind you guys are all over each other." I roll my eyes at him. "Don't give me that." He says slowly through a smile. "Well you guys were dancing together I'm guessing." I turn away from him slightly. "And by the looks of it I'm very right, what else is there?"

"Noah that's enough." I say softly trying to defuse anything.

"There was the game bang punnishment that was a good one. Hugging her shirtless while covered in whip cream, Courtney's words not mine." He pauses as I stare at him unamused. "Come on we both know you did it on purpose, you were glad Wes suggested it."

"Noah seriously that's enough."

"I could talk about the phone call but I'll leave that for now."

"Or you could just leave it all." I say standing up frustrated moving towards the door.

"You leave, I win." He quips, I sigh loudly moving to sit back down next to him. "Much better! Now where were we, that's right the bus ride. Do you enjoy cuddling up to her? Did you like being a human pillow."

"Noah-"

"And tonight! Man I really want to talk about tonight and the hot tub. You guys fell in, Damien said it was funny! You know what I think?" 

"I don't care what you think." I cut him off making him chuckle.

"I think you did it on purpose." His smirk grows as he challenges me raising an eyebrow.

"It's official." He looks at me curiously his smirk fading. "You've lost the plot." He rolls his eyes his smirk coming back. "You've gone mad." 

"You liked it." I roll my eyes at him, at this point he was just trying to annoy me. It was really beginning to work.

"Yes I want to throw my self into a cold hot tub in the middle of winter." Noah smiles at my sarcasm in the frustration, he's winning. "Any other genius ideas you want to add?" 

"Nope, just that you liked it a lot." I shake my head at him, unable to come up with words. "So you are telling me you didn't like the idea of being close to her, being wrapped up in each other?" I stay silent turning my body away from him refusing to buy into it. "I don't blame you man she's beautiful." My head snaps towards him in shock as he raises an eyebrow at me.