Chap 8- Winter Wars

(Y/S/N - Your shipname)

Y/N's POV

I stir slightly blinking my eyes open to adjust to my surroundings. I find myself with my head on Shayne's chest as our arms are wrapped around each other. I quickly release my grip on him feeling uncomfortable. He looks down at me letting me go as I shuffle over back into my seat. "I'm so sorry about that." Shayne gives me a smile shaking his head.

"Dont worry about it." He says rubbing my arm. "How did you sleep." I yawn slightly stretching out as Shayne smirks at me. "Clearly you slept well, I must be a good pillow."

I roll my eyes at him. "Sure Shanye." I say sarcastically turning my head to look out the window. I wasn't going to let him know how comfortable and safe I felt. I don't want to lose him as a friend so I've got to burn my feelings. "How far to go?" I ask turning back to him, I wasn't really sure how long I was out and how far we had gotten in that time.

"We are almost there, about a couple of minutes I think." He says and I nod "Good timing." Courtney points the camera towards us and I smile and wave at her.

"Well look who's up." Courtney smiles at me cause me to laugh. "How was your sleep?" She asks I glance at Shayne quickly who is smirking at me.

"It was alright, I had a pretty good human pillow." I poke my tongue out at Shayne as he rolls his eyes slightly.

"Oh?" He says slowly. "I thought I wasn't that good?" He says laughing, I lightly slap him as he pulls me into a hug. I pout shaking my head towards the camera.

"Such a bully." I mumble, Shayne shrugs resting his chin on the top of my head. I give up my fidgeting and let him hold me tightly, hating myself but also loving myself for this. 

"You know you love it." I hear the smirk in his voice and manage to push myself out of his grip. He looks at me clutching his chest in mock pain. "I've been wounded." I roll my eyes laughing at his antics.

"Ooooh Y/S/N shippers go nuts, especially when the new game bang comes out." I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Do none of those things!" I hear Sohinki yell from the seat infront of me. Courtney turns the camera slightly to point it at him as Mari bursts out into laughter. "It's just weird and uncomfortable. No, no and also no."

Courtney shrugs turning the camera to herself. "Don't listen to Sohinki, do all of the things." Courtney whispers causing Sohinki to exasperatedly sigh before leaning back of the chair to look at me.

"I made it worse didn't I?" I nod thinking back to the conversation of when we talked about my initiation and how this exact situation would make it worse.

"Yeah it would appear so." I laugh as Sohinki turns around in his chair sighing. My eyes lit up as I see the cabin in the distance. "Are we there yet!" I fake whine causing Matt Raub to loudly sigh.

"You couldn't have stayed asleep a little longer?" He shouts back causing the van to laugh, especially Shayne. I smile rolling my eyes as we slowly pull up to the cabin and stop. "Alright, everyone grab your bags and get out." Matt Raub calls out as everyone grabs their bags and files off the van. I jump off the bus looking at the outside of the cabin smiling to myself, I was more than ready.

"I'm proud of you Y/N/N." Sohinki walks up beside me throwing an arm over my shoulder. "Though if your not on my team I'll have to destroy you." I smirk at him as he smiles at me brightly. "Don't think I'll go easy on you." He laughs patting me on the back.

We walk towards the cabin and my smirk grows as I look at him. "I wouldn't dream of it. Destroying will be fun if your not on my team." He smiles at me taking his arm off my shoulder. Being competitive and the drive to win was definitely in the Sohinki DNA. Keith and Joven pause as we walk past them. "Are you guys right?" I ask them pausing, Sohinki stopping with me.