Chap 14- Ice Ice Baby

Shayne's POV

This always seemed to happen. I'd get mine wrong and then I'd know most of the others but still be sitting here trying not to move too much and shift the ice into worse places. I could stand up but in my mind that is breaking the rules, you get too much comfort shifting the ice that much. At least I was getting used to it, the pain wasn't that bad after happening so many times before that it has dulled slightly, shifting from painful to uncomfortable. I watch Y/N bite her lip as it becomes her go, as I look at her I block at the noise around me just focusing on her movements. Her leaning into Sohinki's hand for comfort as her face drops not knowing the movie description. She quickly pushes out an answer getting it wrong grabbing Wes' hand from behind her at the announcement of being iced.

"I wanted to watch this movie with you!" Wes laughs rubbing her hand before she looks up at him incredulously. I smile to myself amused with the look on her face before she quickly rolls her eyes at me then turning back to Wes.

"Seriously? I swear I've never heard of this!" Wes laughs taking the cup out of Matt Raub's hands and handing it to her, the change in her face is instant responding to the coldness of the cup in her hands. "Well here goes nothing I guess." She quickly pours the ice down and jumps as it flows out of the cup. "I'm sorry Wes!" She yelps pushing back into the couch for comfort, however, based on the look on her face to no effect. I felt sorry for her but this meant the teams were still tied and I didn't want any more ice added to me.

The game kept going both teams staying level up until the last turn, Mari's turn. She sat nervously pressing back into the couch, easing up as Sohinki squezzed her arm comfortingly before howling from the pain of the ice. "Mari please get it right I don't want more ice." 

"No Sohinki, I want to get it wrong and get ice down my pants." Mari moans sarcastically before Sohinki gives her a soft smile. "Look at least if I got this wrong we don't lose yet."

"Yes but if you get this right we win." Keith groans leaning over Noah who chuckles at his discomfort, Noah being one of the few people who avoided being iced alongside Lasercorn, Joven and Wes. Mari sighs as we all quiet down shifting our attention to Matt Raub who reads the description. My eyes fix on Y/N's face as her eyes light up as she starts grinning recognising the movie. Mari quickly yells the correct answer causing the Snow Vaders to celebrate as my team collectively groan. 

"And with that the Snow Vaders win!" Matt Raub announces staring at the celebrating team before darting his eyes over to us. "That means SnowTauns you are going to be having more ice!" I make eye contact with Y/N as she smirks at me as another cup of ice is pushed into my hand. "Are we all ready to dump some ice on our crotches?" Matt Raub yells with an evil smile.

"No I'm really not!" Joven calls back a slight pout on his face.

"Too bad! Three! Two! One! Dump that ice!" I grit my teeth tipping the cup immediately feeling the pain get worse. I throw the cup down leaning back and sucking in air trying to block out the pain. Matt Raub runs through the outro quickly and we eventually cut. "Okay guys take a break and de-ice yourselves, we will start shooting the hot tub just dance in about an hour."

I jump up shaking the ice out of my pants as do most other people, relishing in the release of the pain. I look over at Y/N waiting for a moment for her to not be speaking to anyone. I could still see the discomfort in her stance as she was slightly hunched over running her hand through her hair. For a moment I couldn't take my eyes off her and my head was spinning, I couldn't deny to myself that I was enjoying the feeling. I watch as Olivia loops her arm in Y/N's pulling her away making me sigh to myself, talking to her was going to have to wait.

"You're killing me." I turn around at the sound of Noah's voice to see him standing next to Damien, shaking his head at me with a sad smile on his face. Damien gives me a curious looking between and Y/N with Olivia walking up the stairs. "Do you need some wingmen?" He says laughing at me.