Chap 15- Don't Leave Me

Mari's POV

"I'm not going to freak out." I held Sohin's hand anxiously as he vacantly looked out the window next to me. I sigh to myself wishing he'd look at me, his eyes would seem to land anywhere but on me, especially on my eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but it didn't immediately blow up which is a good start. "What do you want me to say Mari?"

I bite my lip as he finally looks me in the eye, I swallow nervously suppressing some of my thoughts as my eyes search his face. "I don't know, anything?" I place a hand on his shoulder shuffling slightly close to him and lowering my voice. "I'm scared as soon as I leave you that you are going to blow up! This isn't you, you are taking this way to well for a protective brother who found out that their little sister is in a somewhat secret relationship or whatever they are." My voice trails off at end slightly.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He looks at me curiously as I stare at him blankly unsure of what he meant. "For me to take this well? For them to end up together?" I look away from him nervously before his hand on my chin forces me to look back at him. "I know you Takahashi, I can read you and maybe that's why I'm so calm, I trust you more than anyone." He runs his thumb over the bottom of my lower lip making my breath catch. "More than myself." I pull back slightly trying to regain more control but his hand on my chin remains. "Even though she's my little sister, the littlest Sohinki, I can't always protect her and if I tried to I would be doing a disservice to her."

"So you are okay with it?" I say with a slight smile which slowly fades as I see the hesitation in his face.  He sighs dropping his hand from my chin to run it through his hair, some of the anxiety I was previously expecting coming through in his behaviour.

"I'm trying to be, I'm not fully yet but I'm working on it." I nod slowly giving him a supporting smile, I felt proud of how hard he is trying to make things better, to let things happen. "I'm fine with her, it's him who I'm more cautious about, my eye is going to be on him and I have a feeling he's going to be aware of that, I'm not always so subtle." He chuckles slightly.

We pause hearing Matt Raub's voice carry upstairs telling everyone to be ready to film in 10 minutes. "I have to go change." I say standing up, Sohinki nodding slowly and looking up at me. "I'll see you later." My voice is quiet and shaking as I head to leave but am held back by Sohinki's hand which is still holding onto mine. "Sohin-"

"Don't leave me." I hear weakness in his voice making me frown, I look into his eyes seeing hints of fear and doubt. "I don't think I can handle this right on my own, please don't leave me during this, at least for too long." I smile nodding as he yanks me back into to a hug. "I appreciate you so much and you mean so much to me, never forget that." I smile hearing him murmur into my hair.

I felt my heart race as we slowly pulled away from each other. "See you in a bit." He smiles at me and I hurriedly exit the room and run into my room throwing myself on my bed to breath for a minute. Mari, now is not the time to feel things. I feel my face heat up before I hear the door open and I quickly sit up seeing Boze and Y/N walk in. 

"Ready for hot tub Just Dance?" Boze asks, I groan to myself putting my head in my hands realising I'm not ready for this on so many levels, I'm not ready to keep my eye on or be aware of four people with everything swirling around in my head. "I'll take that as a no?"

"No I'm fine, I just have to get changed." I sigh throwing myself off the bed grabbing my clothes out of my suitcase and heading into the bathroom.

Y/N's POV

"Remember not to check him out too mention Y/N." Boze winks at me as we both pull out warm clothes for after Just Dance. I roll my eyes reaching onto my bed grabbing my and pillow.