Chap 10- Left Alone

(There's an important A/N at the end of the chapter which I was going to put her but it would've been a spoiler so please read that after the chapter. You'll see after reading this chapter :) I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit filler I have a bit of writers block)

Mari's POV

It was getting later in the night and I had found myself curled on the couch as people were playing video games. I was sitting in the middle of couch between Courtney and Sohinki with a blanket across the three of us. We were playing Mariokart in a king of the hill sort of style meaning unless you finished in the top two you were handing of your controller for the next race. I was currently sitting out as Courtney, Lasercorn, Wes and Sohinki were racing, Wes seemed to be dominating and Sohinki, despite all his Sohinkisms was actually doing really well also. Joven and I seemed to be doing the worse but the Joven rage was very entertaining so I was satisfied. We had heard about Shayne hitting his head and him giving Y/N a tour and by the smirk on Courtney's face I knew she sensed the chemistry between them also. "You guys might want to pause the race, you'll want to see this." Joven says slowly.

My attention is drawn to him as I see him smiling brightly pointing towards the door leading onto the deck. It opens and I see Shayne and Y/N walk in drenched from head to toe as Damien can't stop laughing. "Well damn." Courtney laughs as Wes pauses the game, Sohinki turns around slowly his eyes widening in shock. He opens his mouth to go say something but shuts it looking curiously at the people infront of him. I was worried for Sohinki, whatever is happening between Y/N and Shayne was going to impact anyone, but him significantly. "Cat got your tongue Sohinki?" Courtney laughs nudging his side, he shakes his head his smile wavering slightly. I didn't like this, in many ways he was alone in this situation because of the overprotective brother reputation he built himself, people became dismissive. Even Wes was a bit dismissive like the rest of us when it came to Jake, it killed me that he probably feels left alone to wonder.

"Can I trust any of you with my sister?" Sohinki says putting on a fake smile, I put a hand on his arm squeezing it slightly trying to let him know I was there for him. "I think the answer is no!" He says starting to ease up as he gives me a genuine smile.

"Well I'm going to head for a shower now so I'll see you guys later." Y/N smiles. Olivia emerges with two towels handing one to Shayne and tossing the other to Y/N. Courtney gives me a look and I nod understanding that she wants us to follow her. 

"Dames take over I'll be right back." Courtney says tossing the controller to Damien before grabbing my arm and dragging me towards Y/N who had headed upstairs to our room. We knock on the door hearing a come opening it to see Y/N searching around in her bag. "We need to have a chat." Courtney says slowly closing Y/N's bag as she looks at us confused.

"I'm soaking wet is this really the best time for whatever you guys are on about." She says slightly annoyed I shoot her a quick sympathetic look.

"Yes it is because the sooner you talk, the sooner you go for your shower." Courtney says with a mischievous smile. I give her a concerned look before she notices and looks at Y/N softly. "We just want what's best for you, because we can both see there's something going on with you and Shayne." Y/N's eyes widen as she opens her bag grabbing her clothes.

"Seriously you guys?" She says sounding annoyed, she goes to move to the bathroom but I quickly move infront of the door leaning on it. "Really, first Wes and now you guys." She says her voice filled with disappointment she sighs running a hand through her wet hair trying to detangle it. "I'll see you guys later." She says quietly grabbing her things and walking out of the room. I look at Courtney confusedly as she shrugs before getting up to follow her, me close behind her. I see Y/N go into Sohinki's room Courtney and I quickly speed up our pace to follow after her.