Chap 9- Accidentally

Y/N's POV

Shayne was taking me through the cabin, it was huge and packed with people. There were two sections of rooms, downstairs was the crew and producers while upstairs was the cast. There where three rooms for the cast. "Obviously you girls have you room." Shayne gestures as we walk past it, I nod as we approach another door.

"Whose room is this?" I ask opening the door as we step inside. I scan the room trying to work out who's stuff was there successfully identifying several people. 

"Well there's Joven, Lasercorn, Wes, Ian and Sohinki." I nod glancing around the room as I hear a gasp behind us and turn to see Wes entering the room.

"Y/N, we don't talk to the enemy." Wes says pulling away from Shayne while smiling. "I'm kidding." He laughs pushing me towards Shayne who catches me as I trip and helps me stand back up. "What's up guys?" He smiles innocently sitting on his bed innocently. 

"I'm giving Y/N the tour of the cabin." Shayne smiles as I wander into the room slightly poking my head in to see the adjoining bathroom. Wes nods smiling brightly as I roll my eyes at him, oh Wesley Johnson, why are you like this. "Anyway that about does it for this room. Onto my bedroom?" Shayne says wiggling his eyebrows causing me to laugh as I nod.

"Have fun you two!" Wes calls out after us as I poke my tongue out at him as we leave. Shayne opens the door to his room and I follow him inside sitting down next to him on a bed.

"So this is my room, very fancy." He smiles putting on a voice, I smile at him feeling warm and happy. What happened with Jake still hung over me but Shayne made it all feel better, he was the type of person who when they smiled it made you smile. "Then there's also Noah, Keith and Damien in here." He says returning to his normal voice. "And I got stuck with a bottom bunk." He pouts making me roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Such a fusspot." I lightly shove him he steadies himself smirking at me. I put my legs on his lap leaning back onto my hands. "Thanks for the leg rest." His raises an eyebrow looking at me as the smirk on his face grows.

He quickly flicks my legs off his lap and pushes me onto my back pinning my arms by my head. He leans down slightly sitting on top of me so that I can feel his breath on my neck and cheek. "Thanks for the bum rest." Shayne says in a low voice sending shivers down my spine. I roll my eyes at him causing him to tighten his grip on my wrists. "That isn't very nice." He leans down closer to my neck as he whispers. I feel my face go red as I turn my head to look to the wall feeling Shayne move back slightly. I turn back to look at him and make strong eye contact as he looks down at me, I feel something shift in the air and I knew he felt it also. The way he looked it me was like he wanted to kiss me, I hope I wasn't seeing things because I wanted it also.

I go to open my mouth to try to say something, anything at all until we both lean into each other hesitantly kissing each other before pulling back quickly. I sit there looking up at him as he looks down at me as I try to gauge his reaction. I wasn't really getting much from him and I could sense he wasn't getting much from me either. I didn't want to let him know how I felt because I am too scared he doesn't feel the same way. Why would he. I hear Damien's voice heading up the stairs causing Shayne to quickly jump off me, managing to hit his head on the top bunk. He holds his head grumbling quietly from the pain. "Are you alright?" I ask sitting up as he takes his hand off his head nodding at me. 

I fall back onto the bed bursting out in laughter as Damien walks into the room looking confusedly between Shayne and I. "Why are you laughing?" Shayne groans slightly looking at me. He sits on the bed next to me as I keep thrashing around in laughter. Damien walks over to us slightly confused with an eyebrow raised.