Chapter 3

Kash POV

"Money?" I said to him. He turned and stared at me with a confused look, before actually realizing who I am.

"Kash?" He said, smiling.

See Money is the nigga I got the name 'Kash' from. I met him when I was in the 6th grade. His real name is August. I had a small crush on him, but I never told him that cause he used to always pick on me and call me ugly. But when we got in the 10th grade, he started slanging dope and apparently he was making major bank, so they started calling him Money. He eventually taught me how to count the money and I was a expert at it. Since he already had the name Money, he started calling me Kash with a K. His mama eventually found out about him selling drugs, so she sent him to California to live with his daddy.

"What you doing here lil nigga?" I said, smiling.

"I been back for 'bout 6 months now. When my nigga James called and invited me ta your suprise birthday party I couldn't refuse. I been trying to find ya' lil ass all night." He said. Money was always taller than me..he was about 6'4 now.

"Well here I am. Oh my gosh, its been so long! Give me a hug man." I said, about to shed some tears. Money was my bestfriend, so when he left it effected me alot. We both stood up and he gave me a long tight hug, hovering over me.

"Come talk in private with me mama." He said. He grabbed my hand and led me to a empty guest room. He sat on the bed and I sat beside him. "So whats been going on wit you, how life been treating ya'?" He said, sipping his beer.

"Its been good. What about you?" I said.

"I mean shit, I been living. How mama doing?" He asked. Him and my mama had a good relationship, so he started calling her mama. But his parents aint like my ass for some reason.

"Um actually. Her and my brother died 5 years ago. They got in a car accident." I said, getting teary eyed.

"Oh shit Kash, I'm sorry ta hear dat." He said. I can tell it hit him pretty hard to. "But how ya' pops take it?" He asked. He aint know about that nigga either.

"He disapeared a month before they died." I said, now shedding tears.

"Come hea' mama." He said, with open arms. I felt much better crying in his arms. "Damn, you was going through some shit and I wasn't even here ta' be wit you. My knuckle head ass was to fuckin' busy running these streets. I'm hella sorry ma." He said, kissing my forhead. Awh shit, old feelings coming back.

"Its cool Money. Don't leave me again though motherfucker." I said, laughing and wiping my tears away.

"So what you getting inta' da rest of da night?" He asked.

"I was planning on getting drunk and staying here for the night. But I really ain't even in the mood for that no more." I said.

"Oh so I done killed yo lil vibe huh? Damn, my bad." He said.

"No dumbass, I just dont wanna get drunk." I said, laughing and hitting his chest playfully. I missed this nigga.

"I'm just now noticing yo lil ass done finally grew da fuck up." He said, looking me up and down while sexually licking his lips.

"Well you know." I said, flipping my hair and giggling. I just now noticed he grew up to. He let his hair grow out a little bit, his pale light skin is now a carmel color, his pink lips are even juicier than before, his muscles got bigger and I can only imagine how them abs looking. And he even tatted up, I'm a sucker for tatts!

We talked for a couple of more hours and exchanged numbers before he had to leave. I'm so happy we reunited.