Chapter 29

The vibrating of my phone woke me and Tiffany up the next morning. We ended up going to the movies yesterday to see Frozen. It was so damn sad, I started crying. Anyway, I answered my phone knowing it was August.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm outside, come open da door lil ma." He said. I threw my phone down and raced down the stairs to the front door. August was standing there holding two car seats and I got excited, not even caring that I was only in a sports bra and some athletic shorts.

"My babiessss!" I screamed. I didn't know which twin to get first, so I got them both.

"Damn girl, calm down! Its only been 4 days." He said, carrying the carseats upstairs.

"So, I missed my babies." I said, going to the couch to sit down. "Hey mamas babiesss, mommy missed you!" I cooed over them, causing them to giggle. I forgot all about Tiffany, till she came downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"Karmen, who is them?" She asked, pointing at the twins.

"These are your nephews, King and Michael." I said, smiling.

"They so little..Can I hold one?" She asked.

"Sure baby. Sit down." I instructed. She sat down beside me and held her arms out. I carefully placed King in her arms, and he smiled at the sight of her. She made funny faces at him, causing us both to laugh.

"Aye Karmen I'm staying fa' a few hours, I don't got nothi- who dis?" August said.

"Its a long story, but this my little sister. Tiffany, this is King and Michael daddy." I said.

"Hello, im Tiffany." She said, not taking her eyes off King.

"Hey Tiffany, I'm August." He said, smiling at her.

"August like the month August?" She said. August laughed and nodded his head. "Thats a funny name." She said, scrunching up her face. I laughed with her and August mugged me.

"She said it, not me." I said as I continued laughing.

I looked down at Michael as he kicked his legs and giggled. My babies are always so happy and excited, I love them with everything in me. I even love they nappy head ass daddy, even though he a fucking dog.

"Okay Tiffany I'm about to go lay them down, they getting sleepy." I said.

"But they just got here! Can I please just hold him for 5 more minutes?" She pleaded.

"Okay, just 5 more minutes and then they going to sleep." I said. I heard August call me a pussy under his breath and I gave him the finger when the kids wasn't looking.

"What y'all ladies got planned for da day?" August asked.

"I don't got nothing planned. My daddy supposed to be picking her back up later, to meet you and the twins so I don't know." August looked at me with a raised eyebrow, just like everybody else when I mention my daddy. "I'll explain later." I said. He nodded his head and turned his attention to my titties.

"August!" I yelled.

"What?" He said, like he wasn't just staring at my chest. I still can't have sex till next week and he still determined to get me in bed. I came up with a plan to avoid that though! I'm always gone be overly dressed around him and we can never be alone together. Problem solved.

My phone started ringing so I passed Michael to August and jogged up the stairs to my bedroom. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was my daddy.

"Hello?" I answered.