Chapter 4

Kash POV

Me and Money been spending alot of time together this week. He said he trying to make up all the lost time.

I got out of bed and went downstairs, to the kitchen. I had on a fitted tank top and some super man boy shorts. While I was in the middle of cooking breakfast, my doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" I yelled through the door. Shit, it could be somebody trying to rob the hell out of my ass..you never know.

"Karmennnn." He said, calling be by my real name.

"My name is Kash, August." I said, opening the door.

"Aye girl don't be calling out a nigga government name, fuck wrong wit ya'?" He said, stepping in.

"Shutup nigga." I said, going back to the kitchen with him following me.

"What ya' in hea' cooking lil ma?" He said.

"Pankcakes, eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, and muffins." I said.

"Oweee, we 'bout ta be eating good!" He said, rubbing his hands together.

"Hold up pause..I don't know about you, but I'M eating good." I said.

"Oh so its like dat? Aight cool." He said, getting his keys and heading for the door.

"Wait, where you going?" I asked.

"I'm stopping by bojangles, then I'm takin' my ass home." He said, smirking.

"Money get the fuck back in here, you know I'm cooking you some to dang." I said. I really didn't want him to leave.

"Well if you insist then, I guess." He said, chuckling and coming back in the kitchen. He took a seat at the table.

I made our plates and sat his in front of him, then sat down with my plate across from him. His hungry ass ain't waste no time digging in.

"Damn boy, slow down." I said, giggling.

"Damn Kash, when ya' learn how ta cook like dis?" He said with a mouthful of food.

"Nigga finish chewing before you speak. But I been knew how to cook." I said.

"Shit I missed a lot. What else ca' you do?" He said with a raised eyebrow. He sexy as hell when he do that! Shit I can fuck way better than before. Oh yeah, did I mention Money took my virginity?

"Alot more stuff, like you said you missed a lot." I said, shrugging.

"Well you need ta' get dressed. We going ta' da movies ta' see Anabelle, ya' heard?" He said.

"What time?" I asked.

"About 5." He said.

"Okay." I said.

After we finished up breakfast, he left and I took me a long hot shower. When I got out the shower, it was 3 oclock so I had plenty of time to get dressed. Damn I forgot to do my hair! Hopefully 2 hours is enough time to do my hair and get dressed.

I did my hair in some drop curls fast as I can and I looked at the clock and it said 4:45.

"Shit." I said outloud.

Then the doorbell rung. Damn, it had to be Money. I ran downstairs, forgetting I was only in a towel.

"Of course ya' ass wouldn't be ready." He said, chuckling and shaking his head.

"Shutup time just flew by." I said, running back upstairs.

I browsed through my walk in closet for something to wear. I decided to wear a crop lace cami, some disressed shorts with rhinestones on them, and my gold braided sandals. I put on some gold jewelry, my flower headband, and my favorite red MAC lipstick. Instead of grabbing my purse, I grabbed my floral pattern canvas bookbag.

"Okay I'm ready." I said.

"Bout mothafuckin' time. You look good though mama." He said, smirking.

"Thankyou, you do to." I said, taking time to look at his outfit. He had on some white levis, a red and white polo shirt, and his carmine 6s. Damn he fine as hell.

"Preciate it baybeh. You ready ta' go?" He asked.

"Yeap." I said. We walked out the door and went to his car. The car ride was silent, but a comfortable silence.

"So what time does the movie start?" I asked.

"6." He said.

"Nigga why you tell me 5 then?" I said.

"Cause I knew ya' was go take forever ta' get ready." He said, chuckling. I guess he had a point.

"Aye, stop by the family dollar next to the movie theater." I said. He just nodded his head.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to family dollar. I got out and stocked up on snacks. Chips, candy, and drinks. After I paid for the stuff, I went back to the car.

"Damn girl." Money said. I just rolled my eyes.

I put all the stuff in my bookbag before we got out the car. Yall got me fucked up if yall thought I was about to pay all that damn money for these snacks, when I can get them half the price at family dollar. Call me ghetto, but oh well.

"2 fa' Annabelle." Money said.

"Here you go." The lady at the window said. If I wasnt tripping, she was eye raping him. But thats none of my business..

We walked in and got a seat not to close, and not to far back. Money kept putting his arm on my arm rest.

"Money, move." I said, trying to move his arm.

"Nigga dis mine, yours is right dere." He said, pointing to the arm rest beside me.

"Oh." I said, giggling.

"Yeah oh. Now shutup, da' movie starting." He said.

"You shutup." I said. I dug in my bad and pulled out my favorite watermelon twizzlers. I absolutely love these things. I saw Money eyeing me out the corner of my eye.

"Ya' got some gummy worms in dere?" He said.

"Of course, how could I forget? And they sour." I said, smiling and handing him the gummy worms. That was always his favorite candy.

"Damn, I swea' I luh ya' girl." He said, kissing my cheek.

I know we was getting on people nerves with all this talking, so we shut our mouths and watched the movie. It was good as shit! But every time something scary was about to happen, I would jump and put my head in Money chest. He would always laugh at me, just like the old times. I cant explain how much I missed this nigga.

"That was so scary." I said.

"Kash shutup, it wasn't even dat bad." Money said.

"Lil boy, tell me to shutup one more time." I said.

"Dis lil boy older dan you though." He said.

"By 5 months nigga, we still the same age jackass." I said.

"Yeah but'chu still a baybeh." He said.

"Shutup." I said. We rode to his house cause he had to get a change of clothes. Yes, he staying at my house tonight.. No big deal.