Chapter 17

Tonight is the opening of a new club and Trey asked me to be his date, so of course I'm going. I took me a nice long hot shower and did the rest of my hygiene stuff. I took my time lotioning myself down before going to my closet and picking out my outfit. I decided on wearing a blue lace cami, some skinny fitted levis, a black blazer and some black strappy marc jacobs. I did my hair in a big neat bun on top of my head before applying some brown MAC lip gloss.

Trey sent me a text, telling me he was outside. I quickly locked up the house and headed out. I seen a long white limo parked across the street. Trey was standing on the other side dressed in some black levis, a white polo shirt and some black and white adidas. He looked sexy as fuck.

"Damn.." He said, looking me up and down.

"See something you like?" I said, smirking at him.

"Hell yeah." He said, pulling me into his warm embrace. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer if that was even possible. He smelled so good and then it hit me. I'm about to go to a club opening with the Trey Songz! I so fucking lucky right now.

We hopped in the limo and the driver drove us to the club. It was jam packed and a long ass line was waiting outside eager to get in. We went straight to the front while Trey gave small smiles to the girls that was calling his name. He was holding on tight to my hand.

"Treeeeyyyy!!! WE LOVE YOU!" A big group of girls screamed at the same time.

"I love yall to." He said, as we walked in the club. I swear I seen like two of the girls faint, but maybe I was tripping. We went up to V.I.P to find it empty with a couple of bottles of champagne, liquor, and beer sitting on the table right along with some red solo cups.

"You having fun so far?" He said sitting down on the couch and pulling me down on his lap.

"Yes. I want a drink though." I said. He loosened his grip on me and I leaned up to get a cup of my favorite drink..peach moscato. I mixed it with a little bit of vodka and started taking sips from the cup. Trey watched me.

"What?" I said, not trying to sound rude.

"You different ma." He said, chuckling.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Usually these hoes be falling at my feet for my attention, but you..you was yourself around me." He said.

"Well I ain't like these lil groupies." I said, shrugging and sipping my drink.

"I guess thats why I'm so attracted to you." He said, lookint me in the eyes and licking his lips. My panties got moist and I just know my cheeks got rosey red. But before I got a chance to reply, he leaned in and kissed me. His lips was so soft and I couldn't ignore the wet feeling between my legs. Soon as I was about to make a move, I heard a familiar voice.

"What yall asses in hea' doing?" August said, ruining our moment. I rolled my eyes and eyed the girl he came in with. It was actually K. Michelle, I know that booty from anywhere. But I'm not really a big fan of K. Michelle, so I paid them no mind.

"Minding our buisness." Trey said, chuckling and dapping August. He gave K. Michelle a funny look..I'm guessing they got history together.

"Wassup Karmen." August said.

"Hey August." I said, smiling at him. I wasn't really mad at him for being at the club. I was just mad at him for coming in at the wrong time.

"Aye K, this hea' is my homie Karmen." August said.

"Hey gorgeous, nice to meet you." She said in her annoying ass voice. I ain't hating, cause she got a beautiful singing voice. I just hate her accent.

"Nice to meet you to." I said, also giving her a smile.

We was all just chilling and talking while drinking and having fun. Then "Knockin Boots" by H-Town came on. I was still on Trey lap, so I started to slowly grind on him. He groaned in my ear as I moved my hips in a circular motion, following the beat and I could feel his dick poking my ass through his jeans. August watched us and K. Michelle just sat there studying something on her phone.

"Good lovin', body rockin', knockin' boots all night long.." Trey sung in my ear.

I immediately got wet when I felt Trey grip my hips and bring me closer to him. August just sat there and watched us with a look of jealousy on his face.

"You can't be teasing me like that, especially when we out in public." Trey whispered in my ear. They sound of his sexy ass voice still turn me on.

"Why not?" I asked, giggling.

"Cause you make Jr. happy down there." He said. I automatically knew he was talking about his dick and couldn't help but blush.

"You don't tell me what to do." I said, smirking. Trey stood up, making me stand up in front of him.

"I wanna be alone with you." He said in my ear. His minty fresh breath sent chills down my spine and I was excited to find out what he had in store for me.

"We bout to head out. Aug I'm gone hit you up later." Trey said. August just simply nodded and K. Michelle got up to give us both hugs.

"Bye Karmen, it was nice meeting you." She said, smiling at me. She actually pretty cool, aside from her voice.

"It was nice meeting you to." I said. Trey pulled me infront of him, I'm guessing to cover his hard dick.

We got back in the limo and went back to my house. We busted through the door, tounging eachother down while removing eachother clothes. By the time we got to the staircase, I was only in my bra and panties and Trey was in his boxers. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, while he carried me to my bedroom.

He unlatched my bra, revealing my titties and immediately took one of my nipples in his mouth. He was flicking my other nipple with his index finger and I was moaning his name already.

He pulled back and took his boxers off while eyeing my body hungrily. He slid my panties off and was about to fuck me.

"Wait." I said. He looked at me confused as I pushed him on his back. I slid a condom on his rock hard dick and positioned it at my entrace before sliding down on it. He was pretty big, but not as big as August. I started riding him slowly while letting out low moans.

"Mhmmm, fuck." I moaned out. I moved my hips, just like I did at the club. He was gripping me tightly and he started moving his hips in sync with mine. Words can't explain the amount of pleasure I was feeling and I found myself having my first orgasm 5 minutes later.

"Damn, you can't hang." Trey said, taking control. He flipped me over and started fucking me. I was moaning and screaming his name as pleasure immediately took over my body again. Trey was letting out low grunts in my ear and I was getting even more turned on by it.

"Harder August.." I whined, about to cum a second time. I didn't realize what I said until Trey called it out.

"What the fuck you just call me?" He said, pulling out.

"I meant Trey, shit I'm sorry." I said. He just shook his head and started getting dressed.

"Where you going?" I said.

"Home, the fuck." He said.

"You can't just leave me here..Finish what you started nigga!" I said, getting angry.

"Nah. Call August to do that." He said, walking out my bedroom door. I didn't even bother to go after him.

He just left me wet and wanting more. I went to my dresser and pulled out my vibrator. I started thinking about the last time me and August had sex while fucking myself with the vibrator and I came instantly. Like I said, the dick to bomb..