Chapter 21

4 Months Later

"KARMEN, GET YO ASS TO THE HOSPITAL! LAUREN IN LABOR!" James screamed through the phone at 3am. I quickly hung up and threw on the first thing I saw. My adidas skinny sweatpants, a maternity black t-shirt and some adidas slides. I ain't give a fuck if I looked ratchet, my bestfriend is in labor!

Even though we haven't talked in 4 months, I still love her ass to death. Im now 4 months pregnant, but I look about 6 months. I still haven't told nobody, but Lauren. I hope yall ain't expected me to say I'm depressed, cause damn shole aint! I don't think I done ever been happier. I love being pregnant, even though I put on a few extra pounds. It went to all the right places.

I parked and rushed up to the room Lauren was in.

"I'm sorry boo. Please forgive me." I said, hugging Lauren getting teary eyed.

"I been forgave yo ass, you just aint hit me up! And don't cry, cause then I'm gone cry." She said, causing me to laugh. I looked around the room to see James, August, Mr. and Mrs. Andrews (Lauren parents), and James brother. They all looked at me surprised.

"Hey Mr. And Mrs. Andrews, I ain't seen yall in forever." I said, hugging them. They gladly hugged me back.

"Lauren bobble head ass ain't tell us you was pregnant! How many months are you darling?" Mrs. Andrews asked.

"I'm only 4 months." I said, with a smile.

"You hella big ta' be 4 months." August said. I opened my mouth to curse his ass out for talking to me, but Lauren beat me to it.

"She having twins." She said. I smiled at her and looked back at August. He had a pissed look on his face. Then he eventually got up and left out the room.

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated in my purse, telling me I had a text. It was from August.

*Text Convo*

Pussy- Aye we need to talk..come outside with me right quick.

Me- What we need to talk about?

Pussy- Karmen don't play with me. Come here damn.

Me- I dont wanna be alone with yo ass. You might put yo hands on me again.

Pussy- Man chill with that shit. I was mad at the moment and I wasnt thinking.

Me- You mad right now, so ain't no telling what you capable of doing.

Pussy- On my mama ain't nobody thinking about putting they hands on yo scary ass, just come outside