Chapter 19

Today me and August are going baby shopping with Lauren and James. Lauren is 6 months and pregnant with a girl.

"Bae stoppp." I said, as August tickled me.

"Naw, say ya' sorry." He said. I shook my head no and he continued tickling me.

"August!" I said, inbetween laughs. I was to busy laughing, that I didnt even realize he slipped his hand in my pajama shorts. "No, you gone make us late." I said, trying to get his hand out. But I was to late, he was already stroking my treasure and I couldn't stop him.

"August.." I mumbled.

He stuck one of his fingers in me and moved it in a circular motion. Then he started kissing me. I was moaning like he was fucking me..the power of his fingers.

"Mhmmm, baby stop. We gotta get dressed." I said. But that encouraged him to add another finger inside me.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me as he looked me in my eyes. His dark brown eyes staring into mine just turned me on more. I was moaning uncontrollably and my legs was shaking. A few minutes later, I came. August pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. I rolled my eyes at him and got up.

"I had ya' moaning and shit, just wit my fingers." He said, chuckling.

"Shutup." I said, smacking him playfully and running in the bathroom. I turned on the hot water, striped, then stepped in.

I was washing myself with my favorite summers eve body wash, when August stepped in the shower with me.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Takin' a shower, what it look like." He said in a duh tone.

I just turned around and continued bathing myself. Not long after, August wrapped his arms around my waist and started placing kisses on my neck. It felt to good, so I didnt try to stop him.

He turned me around, so that my body was facing his and kissed me. He picked me up, placing my back up against the shower door and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my hands on his shoulders to support the upper part of my body. He started grinding his fully erect dick into my soaking wet pussy.

"August, fuck me." I whispered in his ear. He took that as permission to ram his dick into me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed out in pain and pleasure. He started pumping in and out of me while letting out grunts in my ear.

"Fuck, harder August." I moaned. He quickened his pace and started bouncing me on his dick. I was screaming and moaning, while scratching his back. I know its gone leave a mark, but oh well. He gone be alright.

"Shit Karmen, you so fucking tight baybeh." He said. My legs started shaking again and we ended up cumming at the same time.

He released me and I almost fell. He chuckled and helped me up. Then we finished our shower and did the rest of our hygiene stuff.

"August, let me see what you wearing." I said. August went to his house last night to get some clothes for today, since he stayed at my house last night.

He went to his duffle bag and pulled out a blue and white polo shirt, some light washed levis and his Sports Blue Jordans. I admired his outfit before going to my closet to pick out mine. I decided to wear a blue crop top, some acid washed daisy dukes, and my Sports Blues.

"Hol'up, whea' you going?" He asked me.

"To the mall.." I said in a duh tone.

"Not with dem damn shorts on. You got me fucked up if you think I'm bout ta' let 'chu walk around wit ya' ass hanging out. You might as well waltz ya' high yella ass back in dat dea' room and change." He said.