Chapter 28

I miss my babies sooo damn bad, like what is life man? I'm so damn born without them and they ain't coming home till tomorrow though. I eventually did call my daddy and he explained to me everything that happened.

A few years after I was born he caught my mama and his brother fucking one day. He got a DNA test on my new born brother and found out that his brother was my brother daddy, so he was about to divorce my mama. Then she started getting hooked on drugs and he couldn't leave her at the time she needed him most, so he stayed with her. A couple years later..a few months before her and my brother died, he caught her giving his brother head. He finally left her after that.

He was gone try to get custody of me, but she threatened to bring up his past of dealing drugs. She told him that he could never see me again. So that's why he all of sudden went MIA on us.

He met his wife, Falon, a year later. They eventually got married and had Tiffany, and now here we are today. Tiffany is my sister, no wonder we look so much alike.

At first I didnt believe him but once I thought about it hard, the peices started to add up. My uncle was always around when my brother was first born, whenever my daddy wasnt home. Then when my daddy left, he basically moved in with us. I assumed it was cause my daddy left, so he wanted to help us out as much as possible. I assumed hella wrong though. But once they both died, that nigga dropped off the face of earth cause me or my daddy haven't heard from him.

I still love my mother to death and god rest her soul, but she was a bitch for that. I vowed I would never stop August from seeing his kids and I'm keeping my promise. I didn't know my mama was like, that explains why her ass was also so secretive. She never wanted to discuss what was going on with her, whenever I asked.

My phone started ringing and I answered it, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Karmen.. Uh, I was wondering if me, Falon, and Tiffany could come over? I want the three main ladies in my life to get to know eachother better." He said.

"Yeah, I'll text you my address." I said. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I texted him my address and he replied saying they was on the way. I quickly ran upstairs and and changed out of my thong and bandeau to put on some real clothes. Hell, this my house..I can walk around half naked if I want to. I put on a gray maxi dress that I wear around the house.

I straightened up the living room and sat down, patiently waiting to meet my sister and step mama. I'm not gone act how most step daughters act and be a bitch towards my step mama cause she took my mama place. I personally think she deserved the place more than my mama, who was sleeping around with my uncle.

A ring at the doorbell interupted my thoughts. I quickly sprinted to the door, excited to finally meet them. I opened the door and there was Tiffany, Falon, and my daddy.

"Hey babygirl." My daddy said, giving me a hug and a peck on the forehead.

"Hey daddy." I said.

"Falon and Tiffany, this is my daughter Karmen." He said. Falon smiled at me, greeted me and gave me a hug while Tiffany looked confused and a little bit upset.

"But daddy, I thought I was your daughter?" She said.

"You are sweetheart. Both of yall are." My daddy explained to her.

"So she my big sister?" She asked, still confused. We nodded and her face lit up as a big smile spread across her face.

"I always wanted a big sister!! We can do eachother hair and makeup and nails and play dress up!" She screamed. We laughed at how excited she was. I don't blame her though, I'm just as excited cause I always wanted a little sister.

We all sat and talked, I got to know Falon better. She is really pretty, she remind me of a younger version of Clair Huxstable.

"Daddy, mommy can I please, please stay with Karmen?" Tiffany asked.

"Thats up to her babygirl." Fallon said.

"Can I stay with you tonight Karmen? Pleaseeee?" She said, giving me the puppy dog face. Now how could anybody say no to that face? She is just no adorable.

"Of course. Whenever you wanna come over, you don't even have to ask. You welcome anytime," I said to Tiffany, "and same for yall." I said, turning my attention to Falon and my daddy. They both smiled and nodded.

"Where are the boys?" My daddy asked, referring to Michael and King. I told him about them over the phone.

"They with they daddy right now, but they coming home tomorrow. So you can come pick Tiffany up tomorrow if she ready to go, and you can meet them." I said.

"Okay, thats fine. You ready to go baby?" He asked Falon.

"Yes. Bye Tiffany, love you sweetheart." Falon said, hugging and kissing Tiffany.

"Bye Karmen, it was so nice to finally meet you." She said, giving me a hug. I gladly hugged her back with a smile.

"Its was nice meeting you to." I said.

"Bye babygirls." My daddy said. He hugged and gave Tiffany a peck on the forhead, then did the same to me.

"Bye." We said in unison. After I closed and locked the door, I went back to the living room to where Tiffany was.

"Can we do make overs now?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"Sure, come on my makeup is upstairs." I said. She followed me up the stairs to my bedroom and struggled to get on my bed. After she climbed up, she plopped down on it and waited for me to get the makeup out. I decided to use my MAC and Lilac, so I could really do my thing.

"Okay you you wanna go first?" I asked her.

"Yes! Make me look pretty like you!" She said.

"You're already pretty!" I said. She giggled and I got to work. I put on some gold eye shadow, red lipstick and blush. I didn't wanna go as far and mascara and all that shit.

"Finished." I said. I carried her to the mirror and her eyes got wide.

"I look like you!" She said. I laughed, cause we did have to exact same make up.

"You wanna take some pictures?" I asked and she nodded her head yes.

I pulled out my phone and out it on the camera. We made all types of funny faces. I took my favorite one, which one the one of us both smiling, and put it on instagram.

@KashBaby: Chillin w/ my mini me! We cute lol

People started liking and commenting on it immediately. Some people even asked if she was my daughter.