Chapter 22

1 Month Later

5 months aint no joke! I been gaining weight, but I ain't worried cause its going to all the right places. When I went to the doctor last month, I found out im having two boys. Me and August each get to pick a name, a middle name, and we both agreed to give them his last name. We been on good terms lately, thank god. He literally do anything for me, all cause I'm pregnant. Speak of the deavil, that nigga just texted me.

*Text Convo*

Babydaddy- Aye you good? You need anything?

Me- Actually I am hungry.

Babydaddy- Alright what you want me to bring?

Me- Chipotle pleaseeee :)

Babydaddy- Girl I done told yo ass you don't need to be eating that! But what you want, the usual?

Me- Shutup, I eat what I want and yeah.

Babydaddy- Alright ma, I'm on my way.

Me- Okay.

*End Of Text Convo*

I sat my phone on the dresser and took a quick shower. I got out and put on a oversized white t-shirt and a pair of black hipster panties. I ain't bother putting on a bra, cause my boobies was hurting.

August rung the doorbell I answered it, leading him to the kitchen.

"Damn, a nigga can't get no greeting?" He said, faking hurt.

"Hello August, where my food nigga damn? I havent ate in like 3 hours, I'm hungry." I said, hearing my stomach growl.

"Here, fat ass." August said. My lip started to quiver and I busted out crying, then I ran- well attempted to run upstairs. These hormones got me crying like a lil bitch. I put my head in my pillow and cried. August came in.

"What's wrong lil ma?" He said.

"Y-you called-d m-me fat!" I said through my tears. One thing I don't like about being pregnant is the fact that I'm sensitive and always horny. Me and August haven't fucked though, my vibrator come in handy.

"Chill, I ain't mean it. You are fat, fat in all da' right places." He said, wiping the tears off my face. I pouted for a minute before going back downstairs and eating my food.

1 Month Later

So I'm 6 months now. I'm tired of sitting in the house, so today im going to Lauren house. I put on some black leggins, a black and white stripped long sleeve sheer top, and some black Dr. Martens. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and left out.

"I'm outside bitch, open the door." I said through the phone, hanging up before she got a chance to answer.

I walked in the house and James was sitting on the couch cradling a two month old, chunky Kira. They looked so damn cute, I cant wait till I have my babies.