Chapter 11

Tonight Jay is cooking me dinner at his place. I took me a nice long shower and did the rest of my hygiene stuff. I lotioned my body down and went to my closet.

I put on a black and red lace skater dress, a mini black blazer, some black wedges, black accessories, and my black chanel bag. I topped it off with some bright red lip stick. After my outfit was complete, I made my way to Jay house.

"Hey bae." He said, kissing me on the lips. No me and Jay aint a couple, we taking things slow cause I wasnt ready to jump in a relationship.

"Hey." I said, smiling.

"You looking good as fuck, I think I wanna skip dinner and go straight to dessert." He said, licking his lips and looking me up and down.

"Shutup Jay." I said, laughing at him. But a part of me told me he was serious.

"What you cook?" I asked, trying to break free of his continuing stare.

"Chicken stir fry." He mumbled, coming closer to me. He started to kiss on my neck and I wasnt feeling no pleasure.

"Baby lets eat." I said, pushing him back.

"I wanna eat something else." He said. He slid his hand up my dress and traced my panty line with his finger.

"No, stop Jay." I said. He ignored me and shoved his hands in my panties, toying with my clit.

"Jay stop!" I said, trying to get his hands out of my panties but he wouldn't budge.

He smacked the shit out of me and pushed me on the couch. Then he forcefully lifted my dress over my head.

"Jason please stop." I said, finally releasing the tears.

"Nah Karmen. You came over her in that little ass dress. You always teasing me, now you bout to get what you deserve." He said.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and rammed inside me. I screamed out in pain, not from his size but from the forcefulness. He started fucking me roughly and I couldn't help but cry. I tried kicking, scratching, punching and smaking him but he kept his hand around my neck and I was losing air.

"Jay please." I said through tears. He didn't listen, he just continued to ram his dick in and out of me.

I screamed and hopped a neighbor would hear me, but he covered up my mouth. I bit his hand and he winced in pain.

"Ouch, you stupid bitch!" He said, punching me dead in the face. I cried out in pain and he pulled out of me and nutted all over my stomach.

"Clean ya self up and get the hell out my house." He said, spitting on me and walking away.

I cried while slipping my dress back over my head and putting my bra back on. I didnt see a use in putting my panties back on, he literally ripped them off me.

I got in my car, still crying my eyes out. I didnt know what to do, so I headed in the direction to Lauren house.

It was raining really hard and my vision got blurry from all the tears in my eyes. Before I knew it, my car had flipped over numerous times. I prayed that god was with me, before everything went black.