Chapter 5

"You smoke Kash?" Money asked. We was down stairs in the living room, watching reruns of the fresh prince of belair.

"I only did it a couple of times. Why wassup?" I said, hoping he brought some weed. He dug in his pocket and pulled out a bag of weed.

"You know how ta' roll a blunt?" He asked. He dug in his pocket again, this time he pulled out a lighter, some rolling paper, and a blunt.

"Nope." I responded. I never really took time to pay attention to that.

"Aight come hea', I'm 'bout ta teach you." He said. I came and sat beside him on the couch.

He rolled one and I watched him closely. I loved the way his lips wrapped around it. I was tuning out all of his talking paying attention to his lips.

"Okay you got it?" He said. I nodded my head yeah, but I really didnt hear a word he said.

"But can you help me on the first one?" I asked.

"Yeah mama." He said.

He went through it step by step, until the blunt was perfectly rolled. Then I did one by myself, and it actually turned out good. I just learned how to roll a blunt!

"Now lets fire dese bitches up." He said. He grabbed one, and held it at my mouth. I parted my lips enough for him to stick it in, then he lit it and I took a long drag from it. He grabbed another one and lit it for hiself.

I licked my lips and admired the taste of the blunt.

"Is this grape?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." He said.

I could feel my high approaching. For some reason, I was horny as hell right now. I wanted to attack Money, but I can't. He just so damn sexy. They way he lick his juicy lips, after every puff was turning me on even more. I guess he was thinking what I was thinking, cause he smirked at me.

"Come hea'." He said. His thick NOLA accent was turning me on.

I didn't even have to get up, cause that nigga grabbed me by my hips and sat me on his lap, so that I was straddling him. His hands cupped my ass and he smirked at me. I blew some smoke in his face and sat the rest of the blunt in the ash tray. I'm hella faded right now.

I could feel his dick getting hard and I could already tell it was big. My panties started to get moist, and I started to grind up against his hardness. He bit his lip, showing his sexy ass tops (grills).                                                                  

"Come with me." I said. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom.   

I Iaid down on the bed and started undressing myself, while he stood in front of me taking his clothes off. I almost melted when he took his shirt off and threw it across the room, his sexy ass.

After we was both completely naked, he climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck.               

He was biting down softly and sucking. I'm sure it's gone be a hicky right there.

"Condom?" I said. Hey, never ever fuck without a rubber.

"Already ahead of ya' lil ma." He slid the already opened condom on his thick and long fully errect dick. He gotta be at least 10 inches.

He started to tease me by rubbing the tip on my wet clit. Man, I hate a nigga that like to tease.

"You want dis hea' dick Kash?" He asked. Ugh, he getting a little to cocky. Of course I want it! 

"Stop playing nigga, just stick it in Money!" I whined out.

"Okay." He said. He shoved his whole dick in me without warning and pleasure immediately took over my body.

"Aaahh fuck, fuck me harder Money!!!" I moaned out.

I guess that motivated him cause he started pumping in and out of me faster. He had my leg over his shoulder while he gave me fast, deep strokes. We was fucking like rabbits right now.

"Shit Kash." He grunted. Yeah, I know I got some good pussy. But he got some good ass dick to, no doubt about it.

"Moneyyy." I moaned out. Damn, this was going way better than the first time we had sex. Then again, I was only in the 8th grade so I didnt really know what to do. Now I'm a grown ass woman, and I know exactly what I'm doing.

I felt like I was gone cum any minute now, but I don't never cum first so I had to hold it in. The niggas that I fucked in my lifetime act like they ain't never experienced no good good, so they bust a nut with in two minutes. But damn, me and Money been going for at least 30 minutes now and this nigga still look like he got a lot of energy left. Well not on my motherfucking watch.

I flipped us over so that I was on top, and started riding him. Now we gone see who come first nigga. I was moving my hips in a circular motion. I took horse back riding lessons when I was younger, they really came in handy. He was letting out grunts and gripping my ass. I was playing with my nipples and biting my lip, cause I knew that would turn him on.

"Damn mama." He said. I thought he was about to cum cause he pulled out of me. But I was completely wrong..

"All fours." He instructed. I got on my hands and knees, then poked it out like Usher said.

He slid in me inch by inch, making me wetter and wetter. Then he started fucking my brains out. The only sounds was the sound of his abdomen clapping up against my ass, my moans, and his grunts. Then he started to pulled my hair and smack my ass. That was my biggest turn on and I couldn't take it no more.

"Shit I'm bout to cum." I said.

"Let it out baybeh." He said, fucking me hard as hell. I don't see how I'm handling this..i cant hold my cum in no more though.

A few seconds later, I squirted all over him. What the fuck, I ain't know I was a squirter! But then I realized he came at the same time as me. Well, at least I aint come first.

We ain't have no words exchanged, we just layed down trying to catch out breath. I think that was the best dick I ever got..