Chapter 5

**Warning: they have sex at the end of this chapter, so there's that. Enjoy!***

"Crís, will you get me another drink?" I ask, fanning myself in the booth by the dance floor.
"Yeah, what do you want?" Cris asks, pushing his hair back
"Something strong!"
"Got it." Cris smirks, heading to the bar.
"Thanks!" I yell after him. After a few minutes he comes back with 4 shots and 2 mixed drinks. "What did you get?"
"Adios Motherfucker, and Bacardi 151 shots." Cris replies, sitting them down and sliding in across from me.
"You're the greatest!" I reply. "I can't believe it's our last day in Vegas."
"I know. It went too quick. I also got us a party favor." Cris smirks, pulling out 2 pills.
"You did? What is it?"
"Just some E."
"Let's do it!"
"Fuck yeah!" Cris exclaims, pushing a shot and a pill over to me. "We should stop drinking after these drinks. The E will hit too hard if we don't."
"We need to eat! I want nachos!"
"Let's go get food after we finish these drinks."
"You know whatbwould be great?"
"What's that?" Cris asks, taking his other shot.
"If we drunk texted our parents. I've done it before."
"Bruh, you looking to get us searches for?"
"They thought I was pregnant once. I was just drunk."
"Why?"
"I was on my phone. Talk to text does not do you any favors when you're drunk." I laugh.
"How about we just run our phones back to the hotel so we don't lose them? This E is going to hit and it's going to get insane."
"But how am I supposed to take pictures to remember our last spring break together?"
"DUDE! Let's get a GoPro!"
"YES! Then we can record everything!"
"Exactly and then we won't have to hold a phone."
"I got a pop socket, so I'm not gonna drop it!" I say as I drop my phone.
"Oh really?"
"If I had been using the pop socket, I wouldn't have dropped it." I giggle, holding the phone right and still dropping it. "What the fuck!?"
"Give me that before you break it."
"I have had this phone for three years and haven't broken it yet, but fine." I pout, and hand him my phone.
"Finish your drink and let's go!"
"Done!" I yell, slamming my glass down on the table.
"Careful. They have a "you break it, you buy it" policy."
"Fuck off." I laugh, getting up and stumbling a bit, heading for the door.
"Hotel and then food!" Cris yells, pulling me toward the hotel.
"Yes! Can I pee? I gotta pee."
"Duh." Cris laughs, opening the hotel door for me.
"Bathroom!" I exclaim, running in and shutting the door.
"Ready?" Cris asks as I exit the bathroom.
"Almost!"
"You are so slow!" Cris groans, throwing himself back on the bed.
"I'm a lady! You're gonna get married and she could be too."
"You're a slow fucking lady. I'm going to make sure I marry someone who goes at the same speed as me." Cris laughs.
"Good luck with that. I'm ready, I just wanted to frustrate you. Let's go get nachos!"
"Asshole."
———————————————————————————
"Dude, imagine having sex with a GoPro on! The angles would be insane." Cris giggles, messing with the camera.
"A quarter machine! Can I have a quarter?"
"I don't have one. I just have the card." Cris replies, bouncing a bit letting the GoPro bounce.
"I think I have a dollar." I reply, reaching into my bra. "Found it!"
"If I reach into your bra think I'll find anything good?" Cris asks, with a smirk.
"Depends on what you're looking for?" I wink at him before going to get quarters.
"Well, now I have to try it." Cris laughs, following behind me.
"I might just let you. Now let's see what I get!" I yell, putting the quarter in the machine.
"This is laaaame." Cris drawls, watching me.
"Don't rush the process. Besides, if we pretend we are getting married, we can get free dessert. I will make you propose to me for a free brownie, don't test me."
"If I was going to propose I'd use a real ring." Cris smirks matter-of-factly. "Besides it's Vegas. Everyone is getting married. You don't get free dessert here for that."
"Ugh. Fine. Whatever."
"What did you get?"
"A keychain. I always get dad keychains. I think he just keeps them in a drawer, but it's the sentiment."
"I would too. These things are ugly." Cris laughs, examining the keychain.
"I know. That's kind of why I do it. It started as a joke."
"Dude! You know what I just thought of?" Cris asks.
"Getting food?"
"Well duh, but no."
"Then no, but tell me!"
"We need to find someone and get you laid!"
"Let's eat and pop that E first. Then I can get laid. After all it was you who said high sex is the best sex."
"I've never actually had sex on E but it bet it's amazing." Cris replies, pulling me to the nearest restaurant.
"They don't have nachos here."
"Too bad. I'm not walking around to find a place with nachos. Let's just eat something and if we happen by a place with nachos later you can get some."
"Works for me. Remember no alcohol if we are about to pop E."
"Fine. Water." Cris says, getting us a table.
"Yes. Water."
———————————————————————————
"Bro, I see colors, man." Cris laughs.
"The sky is purple."
"I think the sky actually is purple."
"The ground is moving."
"Dude! Let's find someone and get you laid! While your getting laid I will too. I wanna have sex on E. This shit is amazing." Cris giggles, looking at his hand.
"Okay! Let's go in that bar over there. I wore a shirt that shows off my boobs." I giggle.
"Let me fix it." Cris murmurs, taking my boobs into his hands and pushing them up and pulling my shirt down more.
"Better?"
"Now they are." Cris laugh, pulling my shirt down a bit more.
"Make sure to get my good side! I want to know how good I look."
"Dude! I just realized I looked down your shirt with the GoPro. When we watch this it's gonna be all titty." Cris laughs.
"Not gonna be the first time! You've been looking down my shirt since that growth spurt you had in middle school. Now step back and get a good shot."
"I already got the money shot." Cris laughs.
"Not what I mean. How does my booty look?"
"Fantastic." Cris replies, laying a smack on my ass. "Can we go in now?"
"Wait, you gotta put on a red lipstick. Red lipstick is for Putas and you want to get laid. Trust me I know."
"I don't have any with me."
"I do." Crís reaches into his pocket. "A couple layers of this will do the trick."
"Why are you carrying around lipstick?" I laugh, taking it from him.
"Why aren't you. You're a girl."
"You're a weird one, Cristobol."
"Hurry up. Use the lens as a mirror, and let's go."
"Okay, done."
"Good. Now let's go!" Cris exclaims, pulling me into the bar and straight for the dance floor.
"Crís, I can't dance, you know this. The only dancing I can do is ballet."
"Legit just sway and look around. This is where you spot your prey. What about that guy?" Cris asks, pointing to a tall, dark haired guy.
"Nah. He has a mustache, and I don't trust anyone with mustaches."
"He doesn't have a mustache dumbass. I'm talking about the guy at the end of the bar."
"Oh, him. He's cute. Is he looking at me?"
"No, but you should go over there."
"Okay. Wish me luck."
"Good luck. Make sure you act flirty, brush against him and make sure he looks down your shirt."
"I know what to do!" I reply, pulling my shirt down.
"Could have fooled me, Mrs I don't get laid."
"Shut up and wait here in case I get shot down."
"Give me a signal if it's a go so I can find someone."
"Your signal will be walking toward the bathroom so I can get laid. Don't worry I have a condom."
"Whatever. Have fun." Cris laughs.
"I will. Bye!" I walk toward the guy at the end of the bar. "Hi, I'm Mia." I smile, leaning against the bar next to the man.
"Nice to meet you, Mia. I'm Josh."
"Nice to meet you, Josh. Wanna have a quickie in the bathroom?"
"You don't waste any time letting men know what you want, do you?"
"Life's too short to beat around the bush. I know what I want and I get it."
"Let's go. Cute shorts."
"Thanks." I smirk, pulling him along, I look back and make eye contact with Cris, who's giving me a thumbs up.
———————————————————————————
I fix my clothes and wash my face before making my way back out to find Cris.
"How did it go?"
"It didn't. He couldn't get it in and humped my leg thinking that he was actually doing something. It was horrible."
"That sucks." Cris laughs.
"I need a drink."
"Water."
"Nah. I'll take my chances."
"Let's get fucking wrecked." Cris laughs, ordering them both shots.
"Yes! Let's get it! We leave tomorrow, we might as well have fun tonight!"
"Do you see that girl at the end of the bar?"
"Yeah!"
"She's actually a dude. I hit on her and she told me she was in transition."
"Are you serious? She does not look like a man! I'm gonna go talk to her!"
"She is gorgeous! I wished her luck in her transition."
"Shut up and save my seat, I'll be right back."
"Don't be insensitive." Cris says after me.
"Hi! I'm Mia!" I say to the girl.
"Stasia. You're cute."
"Thank you. So listen, I got a problem, and I don't know how to deal with it. Can you give me some advice?"
"Um okay."
"So you see that guy over there? The one staring at me?"
"Yeah, I talked to him last night."
"He's my best friend, but I have this crush on him, and I don't know how to deal with it."
"Oh no! Crush on the bestie, that's the worst."
"I see him with all these girls. Never the same one twice, I don't want to be just a quick fuck."
"Girl, just go for it. Get some dick at the very least. He has big dick energy."
"FWB right? His dick is big."
"Yeah, and if it leads to more so be it."
"You're the greatest! Let me get your number and I'll update you."
"Alright, here." She says, handing me a card.
"Thanks for you help!" I say, giving her a hug.
"Good luck!"
"I'm gonna need it!" I walk back to Crístobal.
"How'd it go? What did you guys talk about?"
"Great! I made a new friend! We talked about dicks, mostly."
"Any dick in particular? Or just in general?"
"In general." I say, looking toward the bartender. "Can I get a whiskey. Just the bottle, I don't need a glass."
"Sure thing, doll."
"Thanks sweetie!" I turn to Crís. "He's cute. Too bad he's working, I'd hit that."
"Bar closes at 3, hit him up and schedule for later." Cris replies, taking a chug off the bottle.
"Good idea." I smirk, turning back toward the bar.
"You really gonna hit that?"
"What do you mean?" I ask, confused. "You're the one that told me to hit him up."
"Just drink. You'll thank me later."
"Okay....." I mumble, taking a chug.
"Another bottle! We are gonna get you drunk!"
"Not alone we aren't." I giggle, pushing the bottle toward Cris.
"No, both are. Now keep going. Don't turn into a lightweight on me!"
"Never have been!"
"Lies." Cris laughs, taking a large chug, the bottle almost gone.
"I'm so drunk!" I slur and giggle a few hours later.
"Me fucking too." Cris slurs, leaning against me.
"We should go crash that wedding! I bet they have cake!"
"Oh my fucking god! YES! Wedding cake is the fucking bomb."
"It is! Let's go!"
"Dude, you know what we should do?" Cris slurs, stumbling with me.
"Eat cake?"
"Well yeah, but we should fucking get married!"
"We need a ring! There's a jewelry store, let's go!"
"FUCK YES!" Cris laughs, pulling me toward the store. "Hello, we would like the biggest diamond you have!" Cris smiles, stumbling a bit.
"Are you sure? Would you like to look at our options?"
"What do you want, babe?" Cris asks, looking at me.
"Can I try on that one?" I ask pointing to a large teardrop shaped halo set ring.
"Of course. It's a size 3, 2 carats."
"Does the diamond come in a bigger size?
"Nope, that's the only one in stock. Just give it a try. It's a great choice."
"Do you have one like this but bigger? maybe a different shape? I'm thinking maybe 4 carat."
"No, unfortunately we don't."
"Well this is shiny! I'll take it! We need one for him too!"
"This one that you have chosen actually comes in a set and includes the man's band and the engagement and wedding bands."
"Set? Like the ring and a band, and his band?"
"Yes."
"Does his match mine?"
"Umm it's a set. A matching set."
"Crís pay the lady!"
"Done." Cris laughs, handing over his platinum card.
"Alright, here you go. All set."
"Thanks! You're so nice! We have to go!"
"Congratulations!"
"Dude! We are actually fucking doing this. Our parents are going to flip shit man." Cris laughs.
"Don't you want to ask me something, Crís?" I giggle.
"Umm wanna go back to the hotel after this?" Cris winks.
"Not what I was expecting, but where else am I gonna get clean clothes!"
"That's not what I meant, babydoll." Cris laughs.
"You're supposed to ask me to marry you."
"I already said let's get married and you said yes."
"Whatever, let's go before they notice us!"
"Hello, we'd like to get married." Cris says.
"Aren't you guys a little young? She looks like she's 12."
"22 years old. Both of us. We have ID."
"Alright."
"I want Elvis to do it!" I exclaim!
"That can be arranged. Just pick your package and we can get this show on the road."
"Package? Is he gonna sing too?"
"Pictures, video, vows, that sort of thing."
"Just the basic package with Elvis!"
"Okay, I'm going to need a credit card on file and you guys have some paperwork to fill out."
"Crís! Look, there's Elvis!" I exclaim as Cris fills out the paperwork.
"Sign here, Mia." Cris says, pushing a pen my way.
"You wanna change your last name to his?" The director asks.
"Yes." I reply, signing my name.
"Okay, fill out the next page too then."
"Done." Cris says, handing the paperwork back.
"ELVIS!" I yell, stumbling toward him. "Hi!"
"Alright! Let's do this." Cris exclaims, clapping his hands.
———————
"We just fucking got married!" I yell, tangling my hand with Cris'.
"Hell yeah we did! Now what is it married people do?"
"Have dirty sex!" I giggle, pulling him along.
"I was gonna say eat, but I like your idea better. This marriage shit is going to be fucking awesome."
"Nachos! They have nachos over there! Can I have some?"
"Let's get some!" Cris tells, rushing toward the nacho stand.
"Extra cheese on those please!" I say to the man.
"And jalapeños." Cris adds.
"You're nasty!"
"Says the bitch who puts chocolate syrup on everything." Cris laughs.
"Not everything, but I love chocolate!"
"You can put chocolate syrup on me." Cris winks, paying for the nachos.
"I've thought about it." I admit in a drunken state.
"Oh, please do tell." Cris smirks, leading me over to a bench.
"It was high school. You were in your towel after your shower and I just wanted to..."
"Fuck. How about we get some and head back to the hotel. I would love to indulge in that fantasy."
"Nachos though. I'm hungry."
"Eat faster woman!"
"Okay!" I reply, shoving three cheese filled chips in my mouth.
"These are fucking amazing." Cris moans, shoving chips into his mouth.
"They are!" I say around my bite.
"Like best I've ever had."
"Better than sex." I laugh.
"Now you've gone too far." Cris gasps, holding his hand over his heart.
"Let's go get some syrup! Hurry up slowpoke!"
"Done!" Cris replies around a full mouth, throwing his trash away and pulling me up.
"Make sure to get the good kind too! It's the one your mom uses for chocolate milk!"
"Got it." Cris says, holding up the bottle. "I'm getting whipped cream."
"That one! Now hurry up, my legs hurt."
"You're a big baby." Cris laughs, grabbing a can of whipped cream and paying for the items.
"Carry me."
"Hop on." Cris laughs, squatting down.
"Onward!" I reply, grabbing onto Crís.
"You're holding the bag."
"Okay!"
"Here we are, finally!" Cris yells, before making his way into our room, he sits me down.
"I can't get my shoe off."
"I'll get it." Cris laughs, dropping to his knees and untying my shoes and pulling them off, my socks following.
"You're the best husband!" I giggle, laying back on the bed and unbuttoning my shorts.
"You know it, babe." Cris replies, pulling my shorts off.
"Take your shirt off."
"Don't have to ask me twice." Cris laughs, eagerly pulling his shirt off and throwing it across the room, he unfastens his belt and his pants follow, leaving him in his black boxer briefs.
I sit up on the bed and pull my shirt off. "Crís?"
"Yeah?"
"Fuck me."
"I've been waiting years to hear that." Cris replies, settling himself between my legs.
"Why didn't you say something years ago?" I ask, running a hand through his hair.
"Cause it would have been weird and I didn't wanna mess up our friendship." Cris replies, leaning into my touch.
"No more talking. Make me scream." I say with a smirk. Cris wastes no time attaching his lips to mine, one of his hands snaking around my back to unfasten my bra. Once my bra is off he pulls back, glancing down at my now exposed chest.
"Woah. They're bigger than I thought they were."
"Shut up." I laugh, pulling his face back to mine.
"That's a good thing. What are they? A good C cup?"
"Dude. Stop asking about my tits and just get on with it." I laugh, threading my fingers through his hair.
"I can do that." Crís replies, latching his lips onto mine again, before kissing his way down my neck, immediately finding my sweet spot and latching onto it. One of his hands move to my breast and begin squeezing and rolling my nipple.
"Crís!" I gasp out. "Please stop teasing me."
"What happened to foreplay?" Cris replies with a smirk.
"Please!" I nearly cry.
"Okay." Cris laughs, one of his hands moving into the front of my underwear, wasting no time brushing my clit and finding my entrance. "Damn, baby, you are so wet."
"Fuck you and your magical mouth. You've been doing this to me since freshman year." Cris grins against my neck, moving his mouth to my nipple, his hand still working inside my underwear.
"Will you eat me out? I wanna know what it feels like."
"Wait, you've never had someone go down on you?" Cris asks incredulously, pulling back to look at me.
"No. Drew thought it was nasty, as many blowjobs as I gave him, and he never returned the favor."
"What an asshole." Cris replies.
"Yes. Now please."
"What are husbands for?" Cris laughs.
"Killing bugs and getting things I can't reach off shelves?"
"Sometimes I just can't with you." Cris shakes his head, attaching his lips to my nipple again.
"That's not what I want you to do!"
"Patience, grasshopper. We are getting there." Cris laughs.
"Roll over."
"Okay...." Cris replies, moving to lay beside me.
I straddle Crís' hips and grab the syrup. "It's time to make one dream come true."
"Oh, I like where this is going." Cris smirks, putting his hands behind his head, his biceps bulging.
"You're gonna love it." I reply, popping the safety seal off the syrup, and screwing the cap back on.
"Any day now, babe." Cris says, rolling his hips up into mine.
"Patience, grasshopper." I giggle, leaning down to kiss Crís before popping the top of the bottle and making a line down his chest with syrup. I move my lips to his neck, my chest brushing his, I make my way down, leaving wet kisses in my wake. I run my tongue down his chest, dipping into the lines made by his abs.
"Fuck, Mia, that tickles." Cris laughs.
"You want me to stop?" I reply, sitting up.
"No! Don't stop." Cris replies immediately.
"In that case." I reach over to grab the whipped cream and give it a shake before squirting some over his nipples. I put the can back before attaching my lips to his nipple and biting a bit, I lick the whipped cream off and move on to the other nipple. Once I have the whipped cream off his nipples, I squirt a line down to the top of his boxer briefs.
"No. Wait." Crís replies.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask, sitting up.
"No. It's not fair for you to suck my dick when I haven't even done anything for you." Cris says, wrapping his hands around my thighs.
"Well, can I at least lick it off so it doesn't get everywhere?"
"Yeah." Cris laughs.
"You're gonna like this."
"You talk a big game." Cris replies, squeezing my thighs.
"Have I disappointed you yet?" I smirk at him before biting my lip.
"Hmmm there have been a few times." Cris jokes.
"Shut up." I giggle before licking the whipped cream off.
"Take off your panties." Cris orders, situating himself on the bed so that he's more comfortable.
"Bossy." I reply before climbing off the bed and taking them off.
"Now, get up here." Cris says.
I climb up on the bed, and put one leg on either side of Crís, basically sitting in his lap. "Like this?"
"Nope, up here." Cris smirks, motioning to his face.
"Are you gonna? I don't? Really?" I exclaim, not sure if he's serious.
"Shhh. Don't overthink it. Get up here." Cris replies, pulling on my thighs.
"I don't know." I murmur, glancing down at his chest, avoiding eye contact.
"Trust me, babe."
"Why would I not trust you? It's just that you're about to get real personal with my..."
"That's the idea, Mia." Cris replies. "You'll enjoy it, I promise."
"If I don't, I'm not sucking your dick."
"Deal, now come on."
"Fine."
"You're gonna want to hold on to something." Cris smirks from between my legs, I put my hands on the headboard and hold myself above him. He wraps his arms around my thighs pulling me down onto his face.
"Woah. That feels..." I get cut off by a moan. Cris attaches his lips to my clit and rolls it between his teeth before sucking hard. He continues the motion a few times before slipping a finger into me, hitting my G-Spot on the first shot. I moan, throwing my head back.
"Having fun up there?" Crís asks, pulling his mouth away.
"Don't stop." I moan, pushing my hips back into him, one of my hands lacing in his hair.
"Whatever you want." Cris grins, attaching his mouth back to my clit and adding 2 more fingers. He alternated between sucks and licks to my clit bringing me to the edge quickly. My hips start moving on their own accord.
"Fuck! Cris!" I scream, my orgasm washing over me. He helps me ride the wave, before pulling back.
"How was that?" Cris asks, a smug grin on his wet face, his fingers still moving inside of me.
"So good! Wow. Shit! Can I suck your dick now?"
"It's all yours baby." Cris smirks, pulling his fingers out of me. "You taste good, by the way."
"That really was great. Thank you! Is that good? No one has ever told me that before?"
"Yes, my inexperienced little minx, it is good." Cris says from his spot between my legs.
"Alright." I move to straddle him again. "Your turn."
"Why don't we skip the blowjob and get to the main course?" Cris asks sitting up, grinding his clothed hard on into my soaking wet folds.
"Skip the blowjob? No. But that does feel good."
"I just want to be buried inside of you." Cris groans, thrusting a bit harder into me.
"If you keep doing that, I don't care what we do."
"Good to know." Cris smirks pulling me harder onto him and grinding up into me, making sure the fabric of his boxer briefs brushes my clit.
"Stop that!" I moan out. "I'm gonna cum again if you don't."
"Isn't that the point?" Cris asks, continuing his motions, his hard on hitting my clit with each movement.
"Crís!" I moan out, my nails scratching his back.
"I want you on top." Cris says, reaching between us to rub my clit.
"Fuck!" I moan, moving my hand into his boxer briefs, gripping him.
"Fuck." Cris groans, he pulls his hand back and moves to get himself out of his underwear, once he's free he rubs his dick against my wet folds.
"Crís!" I moan out. "Please." Cris wastes no time lining himself up and bottoming out. He stays still waiting for me to adjust, I flutter around him, feeling fuller than I ever have before.
"Fuck, you feel so good." Cris moans, burying his face in my neck, grinding against me, his pubic bone brushing my clit.
"Move! Please!" I moan, using my hands on his shoulders to move up, pulling him almost out of me before sinking back down.
"You're gonna want to hold on. You don't want to fall." Cris replies, setting a brutal pace. His hands go to my hips helping me move on him.
"Crís." I moan out. "I'm so cl-close." I gasp, and moan out again.
"Fuck. Me too." Cris pants, wrapping one hand over my shoulder and pulling me down harder.
"Yo-You're gonna have t-to pu-pull out. You're not we-wearing a co-condom." I pant, feeling my orgasm begin to peak.
"Not happening." Crís replies before letting out something that sounds like a mix of a moan and a growl, thrusting into me harder. He reaches between our bodies and begins rubbing tight circles on my clit pushing me completely over the edge. I scream his name as I cum harder than I ever have. He thrusts a few more times before burying himself inside of me and emptying, he rides out our orgasms before slowing to stop.
"That was fucking amazing! But you realize I could get pregnant right? You should have pulled out." I say, running my fingers through his hair.
"I wouldn't want anyone else having my babies." Cris pants, attempting to catch his breath.
"That's like the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." I laugh.
"Well, as your husband, it's my job to say to say sweet things to you."
"Uh-huh." I smile, pulling him in for a sweet, lazy kiss.
"Let's get some sleep. We got a 4 hour drive back to the airstrip tomorrow so we can catch that flight back." He says once he pulls away.
"Goodnight, Husband."
"Goodnight, Wife."