Chapter 8

*Adult content at the end of this chapter!*

"Tonight is my turn to take you out." Crístobal says to me over breakfast.
"Oh! What do you have planned?" I ask, taking a drink of my coffee.
"It's a secret. You'll find out tonight." Crís says, taking a bite of his eggs.
"Fine...." I sigh. "What do you have going on today?"
"Don't pout princesa. I have a worksheet due in a few classes, and final prep."
"Boring."
"What are you doing today Mia?" Crís asks.
"I have a class and then I'm going to go shopping with Hannah."
"Make sure you don't lose Hanna like last time. You left her there."
"It was an accident."
"I know, but it's still funny." Crís smirks, getting up to put his dishes in the sink. "What about the big recital? What are you gonna tell your dad?"
"I'm not gonna tell him I was kicked off the team. I'll just tell him I'm sick."
Crís scoffs. "You don't get sick. You've never even had a cold."
"Eh. I'll just tell him I sprained an ankle or something."
"He's never gonna believe that. He and I are the only ones who know when you're lying."
"Whatever! I'll figure it out!" I exclaim, slapping my hands down on the table.
"Have fun at the mall." Crís smiles and walks to his room. I grab my purse before making my way to pick up Hannah.
"I was wondering if you bailed." Hanna says when I knock on the door.
"No. I'm on time."
"You're never 'on time', you're early. For you, on time is late."
"True." I laugh. "Ready?"
"Yeah."
"I wanna buy lingerie." I say once we are in the mall.
"Gonna tease your husband with it?" Hanna jokes and smirks.
"Yep. We decided on no sex during the trial run but....." I laugh.
"Come on, Ill help you pick something."
"I'm thinking red and lacy or maybe bubblegum pink."
"Why not both?" Hanna asks, holding up a red lace bralette. "Try this on."
"I'm thinking more push up, show the goods, sexy."
"Yeah, but this, under a white t shirt, and your short shorts. You can look sexy without having to wear a push-up bra. Your boobs are already perky as it is."
"Yeah, but I was thinking something lacy and more lingerie-ish. Like maybe a bodysuit kind of thing."
"I saw one when we walked in. You could pull it off."
"Oh show me!"
"This one here." Hanna says, handing it to me."
"I'll try it on!" I squeal taking the bubblegum pink outfit to the changing room.
"I haven't seen you this excited since we binged rugrats!" Hanna laughs
"Yeah, well, I'm assuming the sex was amazing because I felt it for days afterwards and I need it." I laugh.
"Did you guys ever figure out if that go pro recorded it?"
"I haven't watched it. I might though."
"Crís probably has. Maybe he thinks about at night sometimes." Hanna laughs. "Or maybe he didn't."
"I'm going to ask him for the go pro."
"You should watch it together. I read a study about couples that watch porn together. They have good sex lives!"
"Noooooo! That would be hella embarrassing. Especially when I have no idea what's on the video."
"Sex tape scandal?" Hanna jokes. "Or maybe just bars and girls boobs."
"Maybe. Or maybe it's some hardcore sex angles. I don't know what angle that bitch saw me from." I laugh.
"Hopefully your booty. That's your good side." Hanna jokes.
"Nah, not when I'm naked. I have cellulite."
"It's perky. Stop putting yourself down. You have an amazing body."
"No I don't."
"Yes. You. Do. You have a dancers body, you look amazing in everything. Even that dress you wore to your quinces that you hated."
"Not true at all. I have cellulite and a bit too much fluff."
"Crís doesn't seem to mind. I'm pretty sure he would impregnate you. He doesn't care about your fluff, or your cellulite. He cares about you. Stop looking at your negatives and look at the positives. Would we really be in a lingerie store if you didn't see yourself in a good way?"
"I'm trying to hide my flaws. Okay I'm coming out." I say, glancing over myself one more time before I exit the dressing room.
"You look so fucking hot. If I were gay, or a male, I'd fuck you until you couldn't remember your name."
"You think? It doesn't make my ass look too fat or my cellulite show too much?"
"No, I know! Your ass looks good in everything you own. Stop putting yourself down, or I will leave YOU here."
"Bitch I drove. You can leave if you want but I have the car."
"Bitch, Uber." Hanna laughs. "But really, You look really good in that, and if Crís doesn't fuck you...."
"So its a yes? What about the color?"
"It's a good color."
"I'm buying it. I'll wear it under my dress for tonight. Now I just need some new heels and I'm done."
"I know this great shoe store, let's go!"
"Yes!"
"So what color are you thinking?"
"Black or red. Hooker heels."
"I know just the pair." Hanna says.
"I love them!"
"Thought you might. Now, you need to get home and get ready."
"Thanks for you help Hannah. I'll text you tomorrow and let you know how it goes." I say, pulling up outside of her building.
"Anytime girl. You better. Have fun!" Hanna winks.
"Thanks babe!" I wave as she gets out before pulling out as she gets to her door and inside.
~~~~
"Maroon lip?" I ask Hannah on the phone.
"No. Go with a neutral if you're wearing that red dress you only wear for special occasions."
"Pink or nude?"
"The one that I always ask to borrow. You know the one."
"Yeah. Thanks. Talk later." I reply, hanging up and grabbing the nude lipstick and putting it on. I check myself over in the mirror before hearing a knock on the door.
"Ready?" Crís asks before his jaw drops.
"Yep." I reply, brushing past him.
"M-Mia?"
"Yeah?" I ask, making my way into the kitchen.
"You look really sexy."
"Thanks." I murmur, my cheeks flushing.
"Let's go."
"You going to tell me where you're taking me?" I ask, tugging my dress down my thighs where it had ridden up, exposing the garter belt to my lingerie set.
"No. Not yet. You'll love it though."
"How do you know?"
"I just do."
"Okay. How far is it?"
"Only a bit longer."
"Wait. Are we going to Masons? I love that place."
"Yeah." Cris laughs.
"Really? They have amazing cheesecake!!!"
"Yeah, I know."
"Can I get some?"
"I don't know, probably shouldn't." Cris jokes.
"I'm going too. I'm having cheesecake for dinner."
"No you aren't. But you can have it for dessert. I had them make us one to go."
"I want something else for dessert though."
"Too bad. It's already all planned. We aren't even eating in the restaurant."
"That's not what I meant, and you know that."
"Oh...." Cris trails realizing what she was hinting at.
"Where are we eating?"
"None of your business. It's a surprise."
"Yeah, everything is."
"Wait here. I'll be right back." Cris says, parking the car and climbing out to go get the food. He comes back a few minutes later with his arms full of food.
"Do you need some help?"
"Nah I got it." Cris replies, struggling to open the back door.
"Let me do it." I say, getting out of the car and opening the door.
"Thanks." Cris says, putting the bags down.
"How much food did you order?"
"Enough."
"Enough to feed a small army."
"Maybe. I got both of the mains that you switch between and I got 2 desserts."
"Seriously Crís? The last time I saw this much food was Christmas when I was 8."
"Lies. You always come to ours and it's always way more food."
"Not always. We were in Mexico."
"Just hush. Let me get us where we are going. Put on the mask."
"Fine." I sigh, tying the blindfold around my eyes.
~~~~
"Okay, keep them closed." Cris says, guiding me where we are going.
"I swear to god if I fall, I will murder you."
"Fine." Cris says before startling me when he scoops me off my feet. "Okay, I'm going to sit you down. Keep your eyes closed. I'll be right back."
"It's not like I can see where I'm going if I move."
"Okay I'm back. Give me one second and I'll take the blindfold off."
"Crís. Please just untie this."
"Okay!" Cris says, untying the blindfold.
"Woah."
"What do ya think?"
"It's... Dinner under the stars?"
"Yep. Is it not what you wanted? We can go do something else." Cris says quickly.
"It's perfect! I've always wanted this!"
"It is?" Cris questions hesitantly.
"Yes! Oh I just love it." I hug Crís. "It's really perfect!"
"Good." Cris says, taking my hand and pulling me over to the blanket.
"You are just amazing, you know that, Crís?"
"Let's eat." Cris says, a blush coloring his cheeks as he looks down and begins pulling out food containers.
"Wait this is 90 dollar wine, are you kidding?"
"It's your favorite." Cris shrugs.
"Yes. I... Thank you."
"You're welcome, wife."
"I could get used to hearing that."
~~~~~~
"So? Did you have a nice time?" Crís asks.
"Yes, Thank you for everything. I'm stuffed now." I laughs.
"You're welcome."
"Cris?"
"Yeah babe?"
"I don't want to wait the whole 60 more days."
"I was hoping you'd say that because I found a loophole in the contract."
"Is that so?"
"Yeah. As long as we both consent, we can have sex."
"Then how about we go on home."
"Let's go home."
~~~~
"My bed or yours?" I ask against his lips as his hands go to my ass.
"Mine, it's bigger."
"Good point." I reply, pulling him back in for a searing kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance. He slips his hands under my legs and picks me up, grinding into me. "Wait! I have a surprise for you!" I exclaim, pulling back from the kiss.
"A surprise?" Crís asks, looking at me.
"Yep, put me down." I say.
"Okay." Crís says, setting me down gently.
"Go get naked and wait in your room. I'll be in, in a minute." I say, heading to my room.
"Yes ma'am." Cris says, taking off his shirt and heading for his room, kicking clothes off on the way. I rush to my room and take off my dress. I head to the bathroom and put on a bold red lip. I fix my hair and do my business and quickly clean up. Once I'm satisfied I fluff my hair before making my way to his room.
"Shit." Crís says once he sees me.
"Like it?" I ask, closing the door behind me. I slowly make my way to the bed making sure to shake my hips a bit more along the way.
"Fuckin love it."
"Good." I reply, getting ready to kick my heels off.
"Leave them on." Cris says, looking me over with hunger in his eyes.
"Whatever you want."
"Well, in that case get your pretty, perky ass over here."
"Yes sir." I say jokingly. I climb over him and kiss my way up his chest before connecting my lips with his. "Tell me what you want." I murmur against his lips before pulling back slightly brushing my hips against his.
"I want you, naked."
"Well, guess you better make that happen." I reply, sitting back on him.
"Guess I better." He replies sitting up, pulling at the lingerie. "How does this thing come off?"
"First, you have to take off the garter belts." I reply, grinding into him. "Then the panties just come down,  and the top part goes over my head."
"Mmmmm. How do I get it off?"
"Guess you are just going to have to figure it out." I smirk, gasping when he flips me over and settles between my thighs.
"Whatever you say." Cris replies, nipping at my neck before sliding his hands down my body. He slides his body down mine before bringing his hands to my thighs where the garter belts sit. He unclasped them and leaves them. He slips his hands up my thighs and pulls my panties down my legs and over my heels. He tosses one of my legs over his shoulder before burying his face in my folds. He licks a stripe from my opening to my clit before sucking it into his mouth.
"Crís." I gasp, my hands going to his hair. He moans against me, causing my legs to clench around his head, my heels digging into his back. "Oh god, don't stop!"
Crís just shakes his head slightly, before moving my legs to a different position. He slips 2 fingers into me immediately hitting my G-Spot, his lips attach to my clit sucking hard as his fingers speed up. I feel my climax building.
"I-I'm go-gonna cum, Crís." I stutter out, arching my back as I cum. Cris helps me ride out the wave before sliding his fingers out of me and licking them clean. He kisses my hips bones before sliding up my body and kissing my neck.
"You feeling good?" Crís whisper, nibbling my neck a little bit.
"So good." I pant, running my fingers through his hair as I catch my breath.
"Good. Do you want to keep going? Or do you want me to stop?"
"Keep going." I reply, running a hand over his face.
"I can do that." Crís replies, kissing me and adjusting himself so that he's hovering above me.
"Cris, I love you."
"I love you too, Mia."