-

A/N: I understand where you're all coming from, but you have to understand my point of view. People were bugging me and yelling at me and sending me such nasty messages for me to update while all of these horrible events were taking place in my life. I had so much to do and I couldn't handle it, so I felt like I had to update or else I would get cursed out even more for it.

At the time I posted this, I was literally crying my eyes out because I was so stressed over college and work and my dad and the accident and everything else and it's just not fair. I was in absolutely no place to update that chapter the night I did and I probably shouldn't have considering I was so unstable. But as I said, I felt like if I didn't the messages and all of those terrible comments would continue and I didn't want to see those anymore. I shouldn't be scared to read the comments on a chapter, you know?

That message I left at the end of the book wasn't for everyone. The people it was directed to know who they are. If you weren't one who sent me threats and horrible messages and harassed me on the daily, then the message wasn't for you. I was very hurt by a lot of the things I was reading and this has been going on a LONG time.

As for the other half of you who don't pressure me and yell at me and threaten me: you are honestly great and I wish I would have mentioned that in another section rather than leaving on such a bitter note. In the chapter prior, I told you all how much I appreciate YOU guys. YOU are the fans I write for, not the ones who are harrassing me all the time. 

If this didn't clear things up for you, I'm sorry. My intention was to make things right. If you know me at all, you know I'm not a nasty or rude person in ANY way. I'm actually the opposite. But guess what? Everyone cracks under stress. I'm a person too. I'm not just some typing machine who types all day for people's entertainment. I have things to do, too. Please just respect that, that's all I ask of you.