All changes..

Vannessa and I have been Friends for 3 years now and we are also going to the Same Highschool !! How can Life get any better ?! ..well...

Out front of the school on a bench)

Y/n : First day of Highschool..Pretty Nurvous, Are you nurvous too Vannessa ? ...Vannessa?

Vannessa : *half falling asleep*

Y/n : Nessa !!!

Vannessa : *Jumps up* omg.

Y/n : Bahaha 😂

Vannessa : Did u say somethin ?

Y/n : Yeah, You Nurvous ?

Vannessa : A little..mostly tired though..

Y/n : *rolls eyes and smiles*

We both get up and head to class. We're in the same class Thank God !! Their was no assigned seats so obviously Nessa and I sat next to each other.
Class is over and its time for Lunch. We sit down at the same table and..

Y/n : ..*Dosent believe it*

Nessa glances over at me.

Vannessa : Y/n what are you doin- Oouu !!! I see you !!

Y/n : What?

Vannessa : You like that boy !!

Y/n : That's-..not why im looking at him..He looks familiar for some reason..idk why

Vannessa : In your dreams he does cause you LIKE HIMM !!

Y/n : Whatever *Rolls eyes and laughs*

Something suddenly tells me that i need to talk to him. I walk up to him and..

Y/n : Hey, Sorry if this is weird but I thought you looked familiar-

??? : ..no way..

Y/n : ??

??? : Are you, y/n ?

Suddenly, It clicked.

Y/n : Gray ?!?!

He gave me the biggest hug. I knew he looked familiar !! I started to tear up. I missed him soo much !!

Y/n : What are you doing here ?! I thought you Moved !!

Gray : I did but only for alittle bit Cause all my Family was here and i didnt want to leave them. I never wanted to move !! I wanted to stay. (He smiles and looks into my eyes)

All of the sudden, Everything Changed..
Maybe Vannessa was right..Maybe i do like him..