Getting ready..

After getting Nessa's text i put my phone back in my pocket and told gray that vannessa wants me to see the dress I think she likes. Gray said that he will see me later and they started shopping again. I ran over to Vannessa's changing room and asked if she was ready..

Nessa : Yeah im ready.

Vannessa walked out of the dressing room and she look Soooooo pretty !!!!!

Y/n : ...Vannessa..

Nessa : ????

Y/n : That dress looks SOOOO BEAUTIFUL, OMGG-

Nessa smiled, Then suddenly I saw Ethan walking twards us. I jumped up infront of Vannessa covering her dress so ethan wouldnt see and told her to go in the dressing room quickly. Nessa went into the dressing room and Changed into her normal clothing. Ethan walked up to me..

Ethan : Hey, What just happened ? 😅

Y/n : She's getting a dress and she doesn't want anyone to see it yet.

Ethan : Oh okay, *Goes to walk away, but comes back* oh !! And gray is reallyyyy excited to take you to Paris..

Y/n : How come ? 😅 (😑☺

Ethan : He said he wants to spend more time with you and he-

Gray : Ethan !!
(Gray interupted)

Gray : What are you doing ??

Ethan : I was just asking her where something is at..

Y/n : Yeah.. (?

Gray : Could ethan and I have a moment ?

Y/n : Yeah sure..

Gray takes ethan outside of the store and talks to him about something.

Vannessa finished changing and she ended up buying the dress. We walk outside, say goodbye to the twins, And we go home. Vannessa packed everything. I still need to pack alittle bit, But it is dark out now and its time to go to bed. Vannessa and I fall asleep and wake up eraly for school..
(Skipping to the end of the day)

Teacher : Alright, Its almost time to go home but I either need your permission slip now or give it to me when we board the plane. Be awake by 4 am, The plane leaves at 5:40 am and please know who you're sitting next to on the plane !!
*Bell rings*

Teacher : Okay !! See you tomarrow at the airport !!

Everyone leaves rushing home, When we got home we spent as much time with my Mother as possible. She wants me to have a great time but she's gonna miss me..alot.

I stayed up until 8:30 pm still packing and no later than that time, I fell asleep..