Troubled..

PLEASE READ : This Chapter has a TRIGGER WARNING. Read at your own risk.

Nessa and I are still in my bedroom.
I just got off the phone with Gray and its time to go to school. Keep in mind, It is still pretty eraly)

I get myself ready and I get in the car.
My mother stopped the car at the foot of the school, Nessa and I said our goodbyes and went to school. Gray and I talked all Day, And he was pretty excited about me coming over later tonight. After school nessa and I went to my house and Started doing our Homework..

Y/n is in her bedroom doing homework with Vannessa right now )

Nessa and I hear a noise from downstairs.. It sounded like glass shattered. We both look at each other in confusion, Thinking about what it could be.. My parents are home so that made me alittle less concerned about the noise. Yet still very worried, Nessa and I both start walking twards the stair steps. Not walking down, But listening from the foot of stairs. (The top lol)

Mom : Jason stop !! You're Drunk !!

Dad : No im not. STOP SAYING THAT

Mom : Stop breaking things !! 😪

I ran to my room and started to cry.  Hearing my Mother cry and saying "Stop !!" Breaks my heart. I did this for her safety..

Calls 911 *

Officer : Hello, Whats your Emergency ?

I told the cop everything that has happened. The Police showed up at my house in less than 5 minutes. They took my Father and put him in Jail since he was a threat to my Mother. Their is still glass everywhere. I see my Mother crying on the sofa..Her face red from crying.. And Glass all over the floor.
My Mom explained to me why thoughs glass objects were very important to her.. Nessa and I Cleaned up the glass and I get a Text..

(Text image)
Insta : @dolanimxgines._

Dear Bestfriend.. 💜  || g.b.d जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें