Butterflies..🦋

We all got into the Car, and we're on our way. Ethan turns the radio on and it happens to be that the twins favorite song came on. (Replay -Iyez ,lol) The twins started singing and Vanessa and I sat in the backseat laughing at how bad singers they were 😂 eventually vanessa and I joined them. Yes, we sang too 😂🤦Singing is my hidden Talent but I am veryyy shy. Everyone else was overpowering me sing so no one could really hear me. (A win for mee !!! 😂🤷)
Anyway, We get to the restaurant and vanessa has this flashback of when she was very young.
When Vanessa was little, She used to Travel alot. She has been to paris before just..not without her parents. (Vanessa's parents are Living somewhere else for a Very long time because of their jobs. They won't be back for a couple years and thats why she lives with me.) Vanessa looked over and seen this bench next to the Eiffel tower and surrounded by white fairylights. She said That everytime should would come to Paris, She would always make new friends and Sit there with her parents. This spot was very special to her and for a good reason. We all walk into The restaurant and sit down. (The twins sat next to eachother and Nessa and I sat together.) Everything was nice.. Until Ethan started looking upset..
Y/n : Ethan
Ethan : Yeah ?
Y/n : Whats wrong ?
Vanessa : yeah, You okay ?
Ethan : That girl over there is my ex..
He said quietly.
Vanessa glanced over at me and looks back at Ethan.
Gray : you okay being here ??
Ethan : I think I might go outside for alittle bit.. Just text me when she's gone.. Im sorry guys.
Gray : I will, and its okay E
Vanessa : It's alright
Ethan gets up and Walks outside.

Right after Ethan left the Restaurant..
Vanessa : hey..y/n ?
Y/n : Yeah ?
Vanessa : I don't feel well.. :(
Y/n : Do you need to go home ?? Or..?
Vanessa : No.., I think I just need some Fresh air.
Y/n : Okay, Take your time.
Vanessa walks out of the Restaurant, But for some reason I don't think she is telling the truth..

(Text image)
(Follow me @dolanimxgines._ for the Pictures 💜)
(What Vanessa basically said was that she lied about not feeling good to hang out with Ethan.👀)

Vanessa's POV:

I walk out of the restaurant and look around. I dont see anyone..
"Did he leave ?" I Thought.
I walk around the corner to see if Ethan was there, And there he was. Playing on his phone, On the bench. I walked up to him and he looked up at me..

Ethan : Hey, How come you're not with Y/n and Gray ?
He said as he put his phone in his pocket.
Vanessa : I dont know.. Just wanted some fresh air i guess.. ://
I said as I sat down next to him..
Ethan looked at the ground and smiled. His cheeks turned pink.
Vanessa : Sooo..
Ethan looked back up at me.
Ethan : Hey..Vanessa..
Vanessa : yeah e ?
Ethan : Uh.. I've been meaning to ask you something..
Ethans cheeks turned more pink the more he spoke.
Vanessa : What is it ?
I questioned.
Ethan : So.. I know we've been friends for awhile now..anndd.. I-i don't wanna ruin anything..but-
My heart skipped a beat. I knew what he was going to say but I don't know if he's Joking or not..
Ethan stopped talking, afraid to say his next words..
Vanessa : Ethan..
I said in a soft voice
Vanessa : I like you too. 😳
I said quickly and started to blush..
Ethan looked at me, His cheeks red, and Smiled. He was speachless.