Arrival..

Gray and I just finished talking, I go on my phone and Gray is watching a movie on the screen of the seat back. He fell asleep watching the movie.🤷 I look over at Vannessa and see that she's half falling asleep. Two minutes later I look over and see that she's asleep on ethans shoulder.. How cute 😌 An hour later, Vannessa woke up and realized where she slept..

Vannessa : Omg, Im sorry, I didn't realize that I fell asleep-
Ethan : It's alright..I don't mind :)
*Vannessa blushed and started to use her phone.

And a couple hours later, We're about to land. Finally. We're in PARIS !!!! 🎉

We can see the paris ground and I look over at gray sleeping.

Y/n : Gray.. ?
*I Shake him*
Y/n : Gray !!,Gray Wake up !!
Gray opened his eyes.
Gray : What ?
Gray said in a well rested voice. (Tired voice)
Y/n : We're in paris !!
Gray jumped up and looked out the window.
Gray : Oh my god !! We're here !!

The plane comes to a Landing and we reach the ground. The plane comes to a stop and everyone is now getting all of their things ready to walk out.

The twins, Vanessa and I all gather up our things and we're now ready to leave the plane.We get off of the plane and we are now at the Paris Airport.
The Teacher calls a bus to come pick up her class and while we all wait for the bus, The twins , Vannessa and I see this minie group of girls looking at us weird.. One gasps and they're moods change immediately. They run up to us asking for a picture and Autographs. They knew us. :) We took a picture with them and gave them all autographs, They were sooo sweet !! I love my supporters ☺ The bus shows up, We get on, And we arrive at the Hotel.

Their are 24 kids in my class and My teacher rented out Medium sized rooms which only holds 2 students each. She only rented out 11 rooms, And miss counted. Which means that the Twins were left out. The room that Vannessa and I have only holds 2 students, So the teacher got her money back and payed for one Large room that holds 4 students. She took us 4 somewhere separate to talk before we get settled down in our rooms..

Teacher : Their was no room for the twins so im putting them with you girls since I trust you guys. You all know that rule with Boys and girls ??

Us 4 : Yes.. (We all look at eachother awkwardly)

Teacher : Okay good. I trust you guys !! Don't let me down.. Here are your keys to the hotel room you all will be staying in.

Our teacher gives us all a key and tells us Our room number. We all go into the elevator and we are now infront of the door with all of our luggage. I get my key out ,open the door, We step in and..

Vannessa : Oh..my god.
Y/n : Its so pretty !!!!!!

Vannessa and I run to our separate rooms, Check it out, And unpacked immediately. A few minutes later the Twins just finished unpacking, Aanndd Vannessa and I are STILL unpacking. 😅 We have alooooootttt of things we took with us 😅 Once Nessa and I were done, We Explored the Hotel room a bit more and I go to the Kitchen..And I see this wall, Its completely made of glass.. It has the most beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. While I'm staring at the Tower..

I jumped*
Y/n : !! (I turn around) Gray !!
Ohh my god-
I put my hands on my knee's, looked down to hide my face, and started to laugh.

I look over at gray and he's laughing hastarically a couple feet away from me.

Y/n : Gray !!!! I said while laughing.
Gray took a breath,
Gray : I got you good !!!! 😂😂
Y/n : Shut up 😂