°¤8¤°

A/N: *gasp* I updated..?!

     Sehun had wanted to personally thank Jongin for saving him, so they decided to go out the next day and gather some things to give as a gift.

They were in the town market walking around the stalls and observing the various items on sale. It was quite crowded today, hence Yoongi needed to be extra cautious. He was still wary over getting caught.

Although they had decided to avoid the areas where they had stolen more frequently in the past, he couldn't shake off this dread of getting caught.

His gut instincts were telling him that he should not let his guard down yet. He had to make an excuse for not wanting to be exposed to the sunlight so that he could wear a cloak and cover himself with the hood.

Although confused at first, Sehun didn't question it. After all, it made sense for someone to not want the sun to be in their face every step of the way.

"How did you get this many coins?" Sehun asked, astonished and suspicious. "You didn't steal these, did you?"

"No, I didn't steal the money." Which was partially true because it was the objects he stole to receive the gold coins. Yoongi knew that Sehun only stole unless it was completely necessary and guaranteed that they would not get caught.

"If you say so... What do you think of these?"

Yoongi lifted his head to see his brother hold out a basket of biscuits. "Brother, you can make better ones yourself. Why don't you combine your baking skills to make cookies and pastries? Something handmade will always be more thoughtful."

"Aye, but what if he doesn't like them?"

The hesitation Sehun held was obvious to Yoongi. He already knew all too well that his older brother preferred men over women, still liking to date women too. But he has never seen Sehun actually be intimate with someone because he was always busy, so Jongin must be special.

And by far of all the people he's met, Jongin is an exceptional candidate that Yoongi can approve of.

"Then does he even deserve your gratitude?" Yoongi points out, not allowing someone to take advantage of his brother's kindness.

"Fair point. Guess I'll just be buying some ingredients for pastries."

Strolling past people and stalls, the younger of the two manages to spot the doctor's assistant. He was choosing between herbs and plants.

"Don't make it too obvious but look at the person standing two o'clock."

Sehun didn't even have to know who Yoongi was talking about to immediately start flushing red.

"Oh, Lord! What should I do? Should I go over and say hello??" His voice was trembling pastel blue and pink, upper teeth biting on his bottom lip.

But it wasn't necessary when they saw Jongin approach them, smile graciously resting on his face. The way his plush lips spread across his cheeks made him appear much more angelic than when they last saw him.

Embarrassed, Sehun secretly made sure that he didn't look like a trampled, left-over piece of turd.

"Hello, sir. How have you been?" Yoongi was suspiciously awkward, making it even more obvious than his brother practically turning the same shade as the roses in the stall behind him.

"Fine, and you two? Has your fever gone down?"

"Actually, Sehun was about to discuss it with you." He grinned behind his palm and pat his fellow embarrassed friend on the back, pushing him towards the tanned male. "And here, it's thanks for helping us."