INTRO

Infinite's POV

"Infinite!! Wake up!!" my little sister shout and I growled at her. "Stop waking me up!! I'm already awake!!" My sister walk into my room and shake me. "Hey, you didn't even awake!!" she shout.

I get up and look at her aggressively. "Okay, Okay I'm awake!!! What day it is?" I asked as I rub my left eye. "School..." she said. "Say what?" I repeat. "I said school!! How many times do I have to tell you!" she hit me harder and ran away from the room.

"Stupid!!!" I shout.

*Later*

We went to school and as usual I saw my enemy. He was so cool, kind and friendly. I always thinking how can he be like that? Is he has something special or it's just his luck?

My sister interrupt me and ruined my vision. "Looking at Sonic again I see..." she giggles. I lied and shake my head. "No... I was looking at something else." She smirked at me. "Why you looking at me like that!?" I growl.

We separated and I go to the other floor to my class. I feel someone poke me, I turned around and saw Shadow holding a paper. "What?" I asked. "Teacher want me to give this paper to you. This is your results on the previous exams."

I look at the paper and my results is not very good. I also saw someone write the word 'weak'. "I'm not weak!!!" I shout and throw the paper away. Shadow just look at me with a face like this 😑.

"Infinite... You still can change your reputation. The next examination is 1 months for now." Shadow said and walked away.

*At the class*

The class begins as usual and the teacher said about the next examination. I keep listening until I got my intention to that blue hedgehog again. He sit not far from me.

"Okay, class, let's talk about your next examination for this year. I want all of you blah, blah, blah and do your best. Because this examination is blah, blah, blah, simple..."

"we need to make a group so all of you can study together and improved your results. You all can choose your partner. Infinite..."

The teacher draws my intention and I looked at him. "Yes?" I said. "Your partner would be Sonic the hedgehog." she said. "Wait, did you just said that we all can choose? Why teachers decided me to be with Sonic?!" I growled.

Sonic look at me and I look at him back. "I hope we can corporate together." he said. I nods slightly.

"Well, Sonic is the best student in this class. Not only he has a good results but he also good at co-curriculum." The teacher said.

"What co-curriculum?" I asked and all the students at the class except Sonic facepalm. "Co-curriculum is...a club." one of the student explain to me. Since I never have a club before, I don't even know what co-curriculum is.

*That evening*

My sister waiting for me at the school gate. "Ha! Why you're late jackal?" she asked. I was a little bit irritated. "The teacher give me a lot of school work. I need to finish it before 3 days." I said.

Nasma giggles at me. Oh yeah, my sister name is Nasma. She's cute. "Now, then, let me help you with those school work. I really good at this." she smile. I didn't even tell her about Sonic.

"So, how's your beloved Sonic?" she asked in a sudden. I start to shivering and nervous with that question. "Nothing... I didn't even met with him today" I lied. "Really? I thought you and Sonic are in the same class." she said, make me even more irritated.

"S-Stop asking about Sonic okay! Can you talk something else?" I growled. She giggled cutely again. "Aww... What's the matter? You missed Sonic so much?" she said for the last time before she quickly ran from me and I give her a chase.

"Come back here you little!!!" I shout.