2

The class ends well as Infinite make his way to the cafeteria, following by his sister holding her food. They're looking for a place to sit and they saw an empty seat nearby. They take a sit and eat our food.

They enjoyed ourselves and suddenly a girl screaming can be heard. "What was going on?" Nasma asked as the screaming voice become louder. A blue hedgehog walk toward the cafeteria with a bunch of fan-girls.

"wow... He look much popular in this school. What do you think, brother?" Nasma giggled cutely. Infinite look at her. "Well, too crowded." he said.

Sonic's POV

"hey, ladies, watch where you're going..." I said as I try to make my way to the the chili dogs. These girl really blocking my way. "Sonic... Will you have a date with me? Will you, Will you!?" the girls said.

Finally, I reach the chili dogs and I feel happy about that. "Girls, uh, will you give me some time? I need to enjoy my lunch break." I asked politely. All the girls nods and they finally leave me.

From far, I saw Infinite sitting with his sister. "Oi! Infinite!!" I shout from far to draw their attention. "Sonic!!" Infinite's sister said. I walk towards them. "Hi, Infinite sister." I greet her.

"You can call me Nasma and my class is academy 2-4" she said. "Oh, my class is academy 6-1" I said. "Aha... Same as my brother, Infinite!!" she said happily. I give her a smile.

"So, Sonic... You're going to skip class for this evening?" Infinite asked with his serious looking face. "Huh? No, who tell you that??" I said confusingly. "Well, one of our classmates said that you're going to skip class. Is that true?" the jackal said.

"Pfft... No, we're talking about those sports day that's going to be held on tomorrow evening." I explained. Infinite nods as he continue to eat his food. I eat my chili dogs and enjoy it very much.

"mmm..." I said. "You really love chili dogs?" Nasma asked. "Yeah... Spicy one... It's good." I said.

*Later*
No POV

The school ends and they went back home. Sonic stopped Infinite at the school gate. "Hey, I wanna ask you something." Sonic said. Infinite look around for his little sister and nods. "Okay... Tell me."

"I was wandering if you could visit me at my house and we can study together. This is my address house." Sonic give Infinite his address. Infinite examined it carefully. "okay..." Infinite said and Sonic blast away.

*Infinite's house*

Nasma was cooking some food for dinner. She peek out from the kitchen and saw Infinite on the living room, watching TV. "Infy... Can you help me for a while?" she shout from the kitchen.

Infinite came as he heard that. "What?" he asked. "Can you place the food on the table? Dinner is almost there and I know you're hungry." Nasma said. Infinite does what Nasma said and later they enjoyed their dinner.

"Uh, can I asked you something?" Infinite asked. "Hmm?" Nasma said. "Sonic want me to visit him to his house for a study together. Will you let me go?" He asked. Nasma smirked evilly. "hohoho... I know what you're up to."

Infinite make this face 😑. "No, it's not what you meant!" he said. Infinite look down a bit and he suddenly have feelings for Sonic. Since Sonic become his mentor, Infinite become more interested in him.

"Okay, Infinite. I know. I'm sorry if I teasing you all the time about you and Sonic. This time, I won't teasing you about him again." Nasma said as she clear up the table. Infinite help her and they wash the dishes together.