1

Nasma's POV

I was waking up and I heard someone's cooking so I go out and take a look. "Good morning, Nasma. How are you today? You feel good?" Sonic was cooking and asking me some questions. "I feel good. You awake so early, Sonic." I said.

I sit on the chair and looks. "Is Infinite still sleeping? I already make a breakfast for him." Sonic said. "I guess, want me to wake him up?" I asked. "No thanks. I will wake him up." Sonic walked over the jackal's room while I handle the food.

Sonic's POV

I saw Infinite still asleep. I chuckled softly and walk to him. "Infy... Wake up. Your breakfast is ready." I whispered and he make a soft groaned. "aww... He's so cute." I whispered. He shifted his body to the left and look at me.

"Sonic? Is that you?" he said, I nods slightly. "Yes, Infy. Let's go. Your breakfast is ready." I said and walked out from the room. I saw Nasma arranging the food and the plate on the table. "Thanks, Nasma." I said. She look at me and nods.

*Later*
No POV

After they enjoyed their breakfast, they went to their own room. Infinite walk inside Sonic's room and saw him wearing a cool clothes. "Where you're going?" Infinite asked. "Oh, this evening, I have a class." Sonic said as he about to leave.

"Okay." Infinite said. "You don't have a class for today, Infy?" Sonic asked. The jackal shake his head. "No, My class will be tomorrow." he said. "Okay... See you later." Sonic said as he walked away.

*At night*

Infinite and Nasma make some food for dinner while waiting for Sonic to come back home. Infinite become so worried as he walk to the room and take his phone. He send a message to Sonic.

Infinite: Sonic, where are you?

Sonic: Oh, Infinite... I'm on my way to the hostel right now.

Infinite: alone?

Sonic: Nah... Someone's with me. He lived next to our hostel.

Infinite: Really?

Sonic: Yeah...see you later! Hope you make a dinner for us. I want to taste your delicious food.

Infinite: Yeah, me and Nasma are working on it.

Sonic: mmm...

Infinite: haha

As I sighed, Nasma walk in. "You okay, Infinite? Where's Sonic?" she asked. "Sonic is on his way." Infinite said. Suddenly, they heard someone's talking in front of their hostel. "Who's that?" Nasma asked as she walked out.

Infinite walked out too and saw someone's in front of their hostel. "Sonic!" Infinite shout. "Infinite!! I'm home!!" Sonic shout. Someone's was accompanied Sonic. "Shadow!?" Infinite shocked.

"Ya... What's up, Infinite?" Shadow said. "You lived next to our hostel? I didn't know about that!" Infinite said. Shadow chuckled. "Well, I should tell you earlier." he said. Sonic smiled at Shadow. "Thanks for accompanying me, Shad." he said.

Infinite look at the two hedgehog and feel uneasy. Later, they enjoyed their dinner together. "Wow, Infinite! It's so delicious! I knew you can cook better than me." Sonic said as he enjoyed his food.

"Thanks... Sonic." Infinite replied. Nasma look at both of them. "So, how's your class, Sonic?" Nasma asked. "It's good. Also, Shadow help me a lot. I don't know why. Usually, he doesn't want to help me." Sonic said. Infinite make a soft growl. "What's wrong?" Nasma asked.

"I...have to go." Infinite said as he clean the table and went to his room. He locked himself. Nasma and Sonic shrugged. "Huh... That's new. He never do that after dinner." Nasma said. "Yeah, something's not right." Sonic said as he walk toward Infinite's room.

The blue hedgehog knocked the door slowly. "Infy... Can you open the door please?" Sonic said. Infinite refused and Sonic sighed. He take out the chaos emerald and teleport inside. The jackal shocking. "Sonic!!"

Sonic look at him. "What's wrong?" he asked politely. He don't want to make Infinite feel uneasy. "Nothing..." Infinite lied. "Is it about Shadow?" Sonic said. Both of them look at each other.