4

It was the day of the school examination. All students are prepared themselves for it and Infinite was on his way to the class. The teacher walk in after Infinite.

"Okay, class. You all know that today is your next examination. So, I need you to put all your bags on the side of your seat. Take out only pencil, eraser and pen. Remember, no cheating."

The students do what the teacher said and Infinite pray for his luck. He saw Sonic sighed a bit and he smiled.

The examination starts...

*After 2 hours, 30 minutes*

Nasma saw Infinite walk out from the class with Sonic. She smiled. "So, how's the exam?" she asked. "Well, good. Most of the question aren't difficult to solve." Infinite said. "What about you, Sonic?" Nasma asked to Sonic.

"Umm... Pretty good. I answered most of all the questions. Luckily, it wasn't difficult enough like the previous examination." Sonic said.

Shadow suddenly appeared and hold Nasma's hands. "Hi, long time no see." he said. Infinite, Sonic and Nasma was surprised. "What!? What do you mean long time no see?" Infinite said, making him jealous a bit.

"Oh, Don't you know that I was Nasma's mentor?" Shadow said, looking at Infinite and Sonic. "Nasma? Is that true?" Infinite said. "Well, I forgot to tell you about that, right?" she giggled. Shadow whispered at Nasma's ears.

"What did he told you, Nasma?" Infinite said, irritated. "Oh, since you both together, me and Shadow decided to have a date for a while. You both have fun!" she said. Shadow nods. "Yeah, have fun..."

Sonic look at Shadow. "Wait... You know that me and Infinite were couple?!" he growl. "It's not my fault if I know about that... I always keep an eye on you, Sonic." Shadow smirk, following by Nasma.

"Both of you, stop smirking at us like that!!!" Sonic and Infinite said in a same time.

*That evening*

Sonic and Infinite walking at the school park. They watch the sakura flowers bloom. "Isn't it beautiful, Infinite?" Sonic asked as he look at the sakura tree above them. The jackal nods.

"Sonic... You think that our results would be as good as we think? I don't want the teacher give me a lot school work anymore." Infinite said. Sonic rub his head and his tails wiggled around. "Aww..."

Infinite blush and his turn to rub his head and Sonic tails wiggled around cutely. Infinite chuckled at him. "You're cute when you do that."

"I'm sure that our results would be fine. You just need to believe." The blue hedgehog said, giving him spirit and courageous. "Thanks Sonic. Thanks for helping me all of this time."

"No problem..." Sonic said.

*at Infinite's house*

Nasma and Infinite having a dinner together. "Nasma, can I ask you something?" the jackal said. Nasma nods. "I'm listening..."

"Well, since when Shadow was your mentor? Did your teacher choose Shadow to be your mentor?" Infinite asked. Nasma shake her head. "No... Shadow voluntary to become my mentor and I don't know why." she explained.

Infinite nods. "Well, I thought the teacher choose Shadow to become your mentor." he thoughts. Nasma sighed a bit. "You know, sometimes, Shadow make me scared about how he teach me about maths." she said and shivers a bit.

"I bet he's scary when he become someone's mentor. Why don't you choose Silver to become your mentor for next year?" Infinite suggested. Nasma shake her head. "It's better if I study alone for next year."