Chapter 1: Young Wings

╔════                 Chapter 1         ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝Seungmin's POV: "How many times must I tell you! Your hair should not be dyed with more than one colour, earrings are forbidden and only the first button of your shirt can be unbuttoned!" I ye...

Seungmin's POV:
"How many times must I tell you! Your hair should not be dyed with more than one colour, earrings are forbidden and only the first button of your shirt can be unbuttoned!" I yelled at the three boys whose attire was utterly unacceptable. I grabbed my vice-president Felix who was beside me. "Look at him, this is the perfect role model!" I released Felix from my grip and close the school gates at the three boys. "Come back when you fix yourselves!" While heading into the school grounds.

"Gosh, this school is a bunch full of sloppy idiots!" I thought as I entered the Student Council room, crossed arms seated down on my seat. Ever since the school is no longer co-ed, many guys think it's okay not to be "prim and proper". "Um Pres, do we really have to change the Student Council guidelines?" My Australian freckled face Vice-President said.

"Of course it's necessary! If I don't change and do this, then every other student is just going to be sloppy and every batch that comes in will be the same!" I said raged from this morning's incident banging my fist on the table as I gave out a dark aura around me making the other Student Council members frightened.

As I thought back, when it was the first time I entered this school, instead of having pleasant first day memories, I made extremely terrible ones. There were lockers filled with textbooks and crumpled pieces of papers, magazines which was inappropriate and boys all sloppy dressed! But now, as the Student Council President, I'll rule all those boys and make sure they are all up to standard as long as I am about to change that horrible situation!

It was never easy from the start to become the president. I had to work with all my blood, sweat and tears. With all the determination in me, I worked hard to be the best student and be the top of all my classes that I take. Eventually, I earned the trust of all the teachers and it had to lead me to where I am today. The Student Council President of Stay Academy.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong, Ding Ding Ding Dong" the school bell rang and it was class time. All my Council members packed up their things while we all disperse to our different classes. I was the last one to leave the room, switching off the lights and AC of the Council room and headed for my class.

"Why not....." I heard someone sobbing and immediately headed towards that direction as quickly as I could. I walked past the council room, art room and made a turn to a corner. "Gosh, now what? drama? A fight? Someone getting bullied?" Thoughts playing in my mind. As I looked at the corner area, there stood two boys. "Okay, what is going on here!" I yelled while crossing my arms. One of the boys suddenly ran off sobbing. I watched as his figure disappeared slowly down the hallway.

"Nothing much, just rejecting a confession." I turned around and saw the school's popular guy of Stay's academy, Hwang Hyunjin. I sighed and put my arms around my head trying not to lose my cool. "You again Hwang Hyunjin! Stop making a boy cry for no reason! You should think about how to turn them down nicely and not break their hearts like that!" Ending off with a sigh. "I don't know how many times do I have to hear that," Hyunjin replied while I rolled my eyes.

"Things like that can't be helped Prince." said a short boy with a black beanie and brought Hyunjin away to head to their class. "Hey let's beat up the Pres! Your the strongest!" Changbin said. "Do it yourself Binne, not interested" Hyunjin replied and ruffled his hair."Oh, come on Prince!" Changbin said pulling his wrist and I just rolled my eyes heading off to my class too before I was late.

I hate guys that make people cry. Reason being? My father, a man that I trusted left a huge amount of sum in debt and ran away from the family. It hurt my mother, it hurt my younger brother and it hurt me deeply. This is why I do my best for everything. Not just my grades for this position and myself but for my family. Because either way, we don't have enough time for ourselves, we work and work. But with this position as the President, I don't have enough time...I barely made it through. Even with this part-time job that I have, at least I can still support my family with it. Just as long as no one from the school finds out, my reputation will be fine.

- End Of Chapter 1-

A/N: Hello there fellow readers! This is chapter 1! Hope you enjoy it even though it is just one chapter currently

A/N: Hello there fellow readers! This is chapter 1! Hope you enjoy it even though it is just one chapter currently. Will be updating every Sundays. Though, I hope I can drop more here and there like maybe twice or thrice a week? I'll do my best though! Hope to see you in the next chapter!

Question: What is your favourite ship(s) in Stray kids? Mine is Minsung and Seungjin! But then again, there is Changlix, WooChan UwU. Stray kids love each other! They are such a beautiful family! 💓 Looking forward to your comments :) Do vote for the story, it would be a great motivation for me!