Chapter 10: Trouble with Day Academy 2

╔════                Chapter 10        ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝[Flash back, 2 days ago at night in the mall]

[Flash back, 2 days ago at night in the mall]

No One's POV:
"Oh bother....excuse please let me through." Seungmin tried to excuse himself past the crowd till he could have eye contact with the trio. Chan, Minho and Changbin.

"You guys! WHAT KIND OF RUCKUS ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL IN THE MALL???!" Seungmin yelled pinching their ears.

"Omg Pres? What are you doing here??" Changbin yelped at the pain after Seungmin pinched his ears. "How should we know geez" Minho said covering his face looking extremely angry.

"And you are?" Seungmin turned his attention to one of the Day's Academy student who was accompanied with two other students along side with him.

"I'm the Student Council President of Stay Academy, Kim Seungmin." "Did our students did something wrong?" Seungmin asked politely now addressing the one in the middle.

"Humph, one of your students punch me. I heard Stay Academy is a savage place and sad that's it's true Isn't it?" As he adjusted his glasses, crossing his arms.

Seungmin wanted to punch the living of the guy in the glasses. Who does he think he is to call our school such words! Even if he did get punched, that doesn't mean he can used words like that whenever he pleased.

"Well, I'm going to think of what type of apology I require from you. See you at Day academy when you do " The glasses student started to sound degrading towards Seungmin and the trio.

"SHUT YOUR CRAP!" Minho yelled "WHY SHOULD WE APOLOGISE TO YOU!??" Chan added. Changbin stood there nodding in agreement.

"You guys...." Seungmin glared at them, "APOLOGIZE!!!" ending of his sentence knocking them in the head.

"WHY SHOULD WE APOLOGISE! THEY DESERVED THAT PUNCH!" Chan, Minho and Changbin argued making the students from Day Academy even more displeased with every sentence they said.

"Well then, since you aren't going to apologize, we will take this to the adminstration of our school. Don't forget, which academy we are from anyways, now what was that? Hm stay academy?" As the three students walked off calmly.

"Urgh who cares anyways? Let's go" Minho said as Chan and Changbin walked away from the scene. Crowd dispersing leaving Seungmin, Jisung and Felix behind.

"Don't worry I'll handle this one way or another" Seungmin sighed heavily as they all spilt ways heading home.

[End of Flashback]

---

[Present Day]

No One's POV:
"Urgh no I can't imagine them obidently apologizing" As Seungmin tapped his pen on the extra table he had in the Council room since Hyunjin was sleeping on his Council President Table and he didn't want to wake him up.

"I heard about Day" Seungmin heard a whisper seeing Hyunjin near him causing him to immediately fall of his chair.

"What was that? Are you okay Pres?" Felix, Jisung and Woojin popped up from their seats seeing their president in the floor blushing red.

"Yeah I'm fine..." Seungmin replied as everyone settled down and went back to their Council work.

Hyunjin offered his hand towards Seungmin who saw his small action but hesitated to accept it. Hyunjin worriedly crouched down to Seungmin's level looking into Seungmin's eyes. "What's wrong Seungmin?"

Seungmin couldn't say anything further. He knew Hyunjin already knew somehow. Seungmin felt hyunjin get closer to him placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "It will be fine my dandy president" Hyunjin whispered in Seungmin's ears as he helped Seungmin up.

---

[Later that day]

"Why is Hyunjin coming?" Chan questioned Seungmin as he was on the bus with Minho and Changbin on their way to Day Academy.
"Cause why not!" Hyunjin fooled around with them earning big sighs from everyone else but a small tiny smile from Seungmin.

[At Day Academy]

"Day's academy is stuck up as always whenever I see the building." Seungmin said as he stood in front of the grand academy walking in with the rest.

Knocking on the door labeled, "Chess Club" they entered the room seeing the familiar faces of the three students from the night. "Oh and if you didn't know who I am, I'm Jae as he removed his face mask that covered his mouth because of the cold he had.

Seungmin couldn't believe it. Jae? JAE FROM DAY6!!!??? Hyunjin too was shocked but then again, Day academy is a celebrity school not too surprising for Hyunjin on the other hand.

"Oh and I see an extra face here? Is he your vice president?" Jae asked looking at Hyunjin. "Eh um nope, I'm here to study sociology" Hyunjin joked causing the rest to sigh and Jae amused by him.

"So you three there, apologise. Show me your sincerity" Jae demanded causing Chan, Minho and Changbin to glare at him.

"Oh you didn't come to apologise? Humph of course, this is why I don't like brainless poor people like you. Let's settle this in the Student Council Room then?" Jae said completely frustrated and degrading towards them.

"Brainless poor people you say?" I see so you called our students 'flies' just like that. I don't mind taking this to the student Council room as an official matter. However, I demand you apologise first, it was the reason for them to lunch you in the first place. Your thoughts, your words, leads to your downfall" Seungmin said with fire in his eyes.

"Honestly, I really want to beat the crap out of you too! You make me sick. Sick of the idiots you throw at people. I demand an apology from you!" Seungmin ended his sentence making Jae taken aback.

"Well what's wrong with calling a fly a fly?" Seungmin's anger started to boil further as he clenched his fist. Jae looked over to his left and saw a board of chess and smirked.

"How about a hand of chess? To settle this for once and for all? If you best me, I'll admit Stay Academy isn't a bunch a flies after all. Jae said arrogantly. "I've....never played chess before." Seungmin said so did Chan, Minho and Changbin nodded.

"I'll guess I'll play then!" Hyunjin rose to the challenge as he walked closer to game board and say in the chair. "Also, you don't have to explain the rules, I played before when I was younger." Hyunjin added making Jae more amused taking a liking to Hyunjin.

- End Of Chapter 10 -

(A/N: A Wednesday update! \(≧▽≦)/  TMI/Lil randomness: So today I finished my last exam for this week! Yes that's means I'll be having normal curriculum time and back to the continuation of my nationals preliminary next week (っ╥╯﹏╰╥c) sigh sigh GAH

(A/N: A Wednesday update! \(≧▽≦)/  TMI/Lil randomness: So today I finished my last exam for this week! Yes that's means I'll be having normal curriculum time and back to the continuation of my nationals preliminary next week (っ╥╯﹏╰╥c) sigh sigh GAH.  To those that thought of Day6 members in the previous chapter, yup day6 Jae is in the building! Anyways, hope you stars enjoy reading this book! See you in the next chapter and don't forget to vote and leave comments! ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤♥️💘💝💖💗💓💞💕❣️💟)

[1.11pm 31/7/19]