Chapter 11: Stay's President No More?

╔════                Chapter 11        ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝No One's POV: "Oh by the way, I placed forth in the nationals this year" Jae said trying to intimidate Hyunjin who completely ignored his comment or rather disregarded it with a "so?"

No One's POV:
"Oh by the way, I placed forth in the nationals this year" Jae said trying to intimidate Hyunjin who completely ignored his comment or rather disregarded it with a "so?"

"Rather instead of going easy on me, if I win while playing seriously, you have to tell like Pres that he is a butterfly." Throwing a wink towards Seungmin who stared blankly at Hyunjin with a "what are saying?" Face.

As the game carried on, Hyunjin started yawning causing Seungmin to think, "Is he actually good?" As the rest continued to intensely watch the game. With his black coloured chess piece, Jae managed to secure and take away a white coloured piece belonging to Hyunjin. "So what are you going to do now?" Jae smirked.

Hyunjin stood up from his chair. His hand took one of his piece moving towards the side of Jae's board. "Checkmate" Jae was taken aback and stood up immediately. "He won without trying!!!" Chan, Minho and Changbin said in unison celebrating. "Care for another game?" Hyunjin asked intimidatingly towards Jae. While Seungmin stood still dumbfounded.

---

"HEY KEEP YOUR VOICES DOWN! YOUR DISTURBING OTHER PASSENGERS!" Seungmin whispered yelled at Chan, Minho and Changbin who was laughing on the bus heading back to Stay Academy.

Seungmin sighed as he drew his hair back with his hand. "Gosh you guys are a handful" making Hyunjin laugh softly. "Just don't let this happen again and don't get carried away!" Seungmin said earning a nod from the trio that caused him trouble.

---

[At Day Academy]

"Therefore, I'm here to request that you Pres, demand an apology from Stay Academy. Stay is more savage and dangerous than the rumours say. Besides, the president is proof of lack of motivation and an atrophy of orders-" Jae was cut off as water was thrown and splashed over his face, drenching his uniform.

"Shut up, Jae." Day's Academy President said running his fingers across his lips.

---

[The Next Day at Stay Academy]

"They're are from Day Academy...What are they here for? They are so annoying!" Minho mumbled under his breath seeing 5 guys from Day academy walking into grounds of the Stay Academy after getting out of their white luxurious car with a red carpet under them.

"We got a problem!" Minho yelled opening the Council door making Jisung look up gesturing Seungmin to put a hold on the council meeting. Jisung knew when Minho is serious, something is very wrong as he got up from his chair calming a worried Minho.

"What's the matter?" Seungmin asked now paying attention to Minho. "It's Day Academy.....their president is here." Seungmin gasped in shock as everyone in the Council room stood up from their seats exiting the council room to stand outside the room seeing 5 Day academy Councilors walking towards them.

"I'm the Student Council President of Stay Academy, Kim Wonpil" as Wonpil bowed towards Seungmin gently. Seungmin couldn't believe that when Wonpil transferred to another school, he would become the Academy's Council President. But he had to keep his cool.

"What brings Day's Student Council President here?" Seungmin asked now addressing Wonpil.

Wonpil smiled slightly, "I'm sorry for our students insolent behaviour. I have suggested to the principal that he should be expelled from the school." Everyone was shocked by Wonpil's statement.

"Expelled? Isn't that too strict? We do share part of the blame for actually punching him too." Seungmin blurted out making Wonpil look up deep into Seungmin's eyes. "Then will you forgive him?" Seungmin at this point was completely flustered. He was internally dying seeing how handsome Wonpil look and  have a soft gaze.

"I-of course! It wasn't anything you has to come all the way here for too..." Seungmin said making Wonpil smile more. "I'm glad to hear that. Still, your exactly as the rumours had said." Wonpil said grabbing Seungmin's attention. "Rumours?"

"Yes your fair, thoughtful and always think foremost of the students." Seungmin felt as if his heart was going to explode. Each word and sentence that Wonpil said which complemented him made him feel more loved. "He's so gentlemanly" Seungmin thought blushing slightly.

"Someone so beautiful like you is truly a dependable person. You see, I came here today with a request for you other than the apology...." Seungmin was now even more Curious what Wonpil was trying to get at.

"Kim Seungmin, will you join Day Academy's Student Council?"

- End Of Chapter 11 -

(A/N: Seungmin potentially joining Day's Academy Student Council with Wonpil?? Also, super random but doesn't Wonpil look like Seungmin like can you see the similarities! GAH ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) oh my my my

(A/N: Seungmin potentially joining Day's Academy Student Council with Wonpil?? Also, super random but doesn't Wonpil look like Seungmin like can you see the similarities! GAH ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) oh my my my. Anyways, Woah okays another update already because I had pockets of time here and there to type another chapter! Thank you so much stars for voting for voting and commenting so far, I really appreciate it so so much! Though the ratio of reads and votes are wide apart, I hope my chapters are worth voting for to you readers (=^▽^=) So if you could, don't forget to vote and see you in the next chapter! ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤♥️💘💝💖💗💓💞💕❣️💟)

(ALSO HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO ALL THE STAYS IN THE WORLD! Today is the day we got our fandom name "Stay"! Let's continue to for Stray Kids! Remember that the 'r' in "Stray Kids" means 'reason' so let's go all out for them just as how Stray Kids are there for us through it all!)

[3:58pm 1/8/19]