Chapter 12: Rivals

╔════                Chapter 12        ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝Seungmin's POV: (Aye it's been so long since I last did any of their POVs)

Seungmin's POV: (Aye it's been so long since I last did any of their POVs)

Legend: (so it's not too confusing for you just in case! Just for this part before the "---")
Wonpil speaking
Seungmin speaking

"Kim Seungmin, will you join Day Academy's Student Council?" I was taken aback by Wonpil Hyung words.

"Um I don't understand what your saying Wonpil Hyung...." I said confused with him stepping closer to him.

"Then you should transfer out if Stay Academy. Don't worry though! We will provide you with the uniform and everything you need." Wonpil answered me with a smile.

"Ah um no can't do Wonpil Hyung, I can't afford to go to an academy like Day with the expensive tution." I did my best to reason with Wonpil Hyung trying to decline the offer.

"Then we will prepare a special case for you! A student loan rather, with your excellence, I'm sure you will be expected from paying it back too."

"Why will you go to that extent?" I could hear Hyunjin's voice cold and intimidating as his footsteps became louder walking towards me. I felt Hyunjin wrapping one of his arm around my waist tightly.

"Hyunjin hyung?" I said turning my attention towards Hyunjin instead of Wonpil now.

"Oh, it's you Hwang, school heartthrob of Stay Academy..." Wonpil smirked and laughed a little. "Why? I think you already know hyunjinnie. It's because I Like Seungmin and I intend to make him MINE."

"YOURS? Oh for god sake, as if Seungmin would like you! Also don't call me hyunjinnie!" I heard Hyunjin growled making me feel his hot breath against my neck.

"What are you talking about Hyunjin? It's not as if you like Seungmin do you DO YOU?" I couldn't process what was going on. I never heard Wonpil sound so cold before. I didn't understand the situation but all I know the next thing I knew Hyunjin threw a punch at Wonpil Hyung.

"Hyungs! Stop! Please stop!!" I yelled as I pulled Hyunjin away from Wonpil and saw Wonpil holding his right cheek angry at Hyunjin. "Then you have a rival Hwang. That is me. Let's make a deal. Seungminnie, starting his day fourth, you will have to choose between Hyunjin and me alright?"

I was taken aback and didn't respond. "The school's heartthrob and the one and only Kim Wonpil, Day's council president?" I couldn't believe this was a reality. But Hyunjin? Why would he even like me in the first place. I thought sighing lightly catching Wonpil's attention.

"Hm I presume you already decided before we even started Seungminnie?" I felt Wonpil ran his fingers through my hair making me heat up from his sudden contact.

"Wonpil, Seungmin is mine but if we are going to settle it like this, don't go pulling any tricks I swear I'll bring you down and take Seungmin away from you!" Hyunjin exclaimed pushing off Wonpil's hand away from my hair and placing his hand ruffling my hair.

"We shall see. Oh yes, Seungminnie, your always welcome to Day Academy. I look forward to your response." Wonpil placed his hands on my cheeks gently as I felt him place a soft kiss on my forehead making me hear a groaning Hyunjin behind me obviously upset before Wonpil left

---
Hyunjin's POV:

I couldn't stop imagining Wonpil having Seungmin all to himself. What made me angry was the fact that Wonpil could make Seungmin blush that way as I remembered the look and smile Seungmin tried to hide at all the contacts Wonpil placed on him.

"I'll make him feel the same way too" I thought as I remembered Seungmin and I shared the same dorm anyways. This was my chance to make Seungmin mine. As I tapped my pen agaisnt my table while staring at Seungmin writing his notes in class.

"Ding dong Ding Dong, ding dong ding dong" The bell rang marking the end of school. Without hesitation, I quickly grabbed my things and out them into my bag as I walked over to Seungmin's desk.

"Um yes?" I heard Seungmin said as he continued to pack his bag up. "Let's go back to together dandy pres." I said as I grabbed Seungmin's bag and held his hands tightly.

"Hyung! Slow down why are you rushing???" Seungmin tried to let go of my grip as we started to reach the dorms. Silence. I ignored his question.

As we entered our dorm, I heard the "click" sound indicating that i locked the door properly. I looked over at Seungmin who seemed rather uncomfortable trying to avoid my gaze and eyes looking up. There was complete silence between us.

I started to walk up closer to him and every step I took, he moved back till he couldn't. His back hit the wall of our dorm. I loved the effect I had on Seungmin. I didn't want to do this at first seeing how his breathing became irregular from nervousness but I wanted to mark Seungmin as mine and MINE alone. Smirking, I placed my head closer to Seungmin's neck and before I knew it, Seungmin's neck was marked with a Hickey from me.

- End Of Chapter 12 -

(A/N: So apparently, i guess Wonpil and Hyunjin are official rivals now

(A/N: So apparently, i guess Wonpil and Hyunjin are official rivals now. Though I have no idea how I'm going to get Wonpil around in Stay Academy since his at Day Academy officially. I guess I'll figure it out or if any of you suggestions, do comment! Hopefully before a Sunday (today is a Friday morning at my side as I publish this) since that will be the next time I'll update. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next chapter! (。'▽'。)♡ ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤♥️💘💝💖💗💓💞💕❣️💟)

[3:08am 2/8/19] I was supposed to wake up at 5am to prepare for school but I woke up at 3:03am??? And now as I publish this chapter it's time for me to actually get out of bed GAH and I end at 9pm tonight just great :/