Chapter 20: Confession

3rd Person's POV:

"And for Highest in the cohort, once again we have Kim Seungmin back in first!" The principal announced but the place was filled with whispers of people that didn't like Seungmin. Though of course, they were cheers especially from Hyunjin.

"Of course he is first again." "It's fine, he got grades but his still single" walking past the halls, Seungmin couldn't help but feel anger within him and a hint of sadness.

He only wished people wouldn't go talking behind him so obviously when he went to say his daily speech at the morning assembly after the principal congratulated those that did well.

Someone even literally even tried to trip Seungmin when he was walking towards the stage to the aisle.

"GAH" Seungmin raged causing people in the corridor doors to run and hide in their classrooms as Seungmin counties to walk around making sure no one was breaking no school rules as usual.

"Pres!!!!" Seungmin's eyes immediately landed on Hyunjin who was surprisingly tidy. Extremely tidy that Seungmin wouldn't even have to lay a finger on him to adjust Hyunjin's hair, collar, and shirt.

"Your neat today?" Seungmin asked with a hand still in the air trying to figure out what to adjust on Hyunjin.

"Why of course! Just for you sweetheart~" Hyunjin cooed at Seungmin who looked so stunned putting his hand down in defeat instead of satisfaction for he didn't manage to come in much physical contact with Hyunjin.

"Good job on your exams too oh here got you a little something!" Hyunjin patted Seungmin's head and proceeded to pass a white-colored bag with a red ribbon at the top.

"Hyunjin, you didn't have to-"

"No no, you deserve it Minnie, so so much, let's meet after our classes back at the dorm then?" Hyunjin asked gently as the younger nodded in response.

"Wait, how can I repay you for all the help?" Seungmin asked genuinely wanting to thank Hyunjin.

"Hmm we shall see about that! See you then my dandy pres!" Hyunjin skipped away leaving Seungmin back at his job as he was awakened back reality as males started to run around the halls loudly.

"JISUNG KEEP IT DOWN! MINHO HYUNG STOP TEASING JISUNG ALREADY!!" Seungmin shouted before finally giving up the two.

Walking past the classrooms, Seungmin stumbled upon the exam board with everyone's grades. Knowing how Seungmin did, he looked for Hyunjin's expecting him to do well.

key word: Expecting

Using his finger to find his name, Seungmin was stunned the moment he reached the very end of the paper.

"...."

"Hyunjin.... you-"

"GAHHHHH HWANG HYUNJIN!!!!" Hyunjin shouted releasing his disappointed before calming himself back down.

"You could have done better...." Seungmin whispered to himself.

- - -

It was finally the end of he school day and Seungmin was yet again dead exhausted. Heading back to his dorm, he expected Hyunjin to be there probably doing whatever he does but he wasn't.

"Hyunjin you home?" Seungmin called out as he walked around the small dorm. "That's odd...."

Hyunjin was not at all in Seungmin's sight and decided to call Hyunjin.

Literally

"HYUNJIN!!!????"

"Of course they was no response what was I thinking...." Seungmin sat himself on the couch tired but decided to have a quick bath to take care of himself and relax from the day activities.