Chapter 8: Love?

╔════                 Chapter 8         ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝No One's POV:

No One's POV:

[Later that day]

"Pres! Good afternoon!" Seungmin turned around to see the same three enthusiastic boys who admired him from afar now able to admire him closely. Seungmin smiled and greeted them back.

Little did he know there was someone who was observing Seungmin.

It was Hwang Hyunjin himself of course. Hyunjin had an eye for Seungmin. He didn't have any reason though. He was the school's heartthrob, he can choose any one from those that confessed to him but for some reason, his heart is telling him He is the one. Kim Seungmin, the school's student council president.

Hyunjin saw how Seungmin seemed to be enjoying the company of his fanboys or rather Hyunjin's competitors. Especially one particular one.

Kim Wonpil....a Day6 member who Seungmin had a soft spot for, remembering how Seungmin had a poster of Wonpil in their dorm and would often talk about him.

Hyunjin turned away from the scene and slowly walked up the stairs. He didn't know he was heading. Reaching the very last step of the stairs, he realised he was at the school's rooftop.

Hyunjin felt the cold breeze against his skin. It was somewhat comforting but he felt empty.

He laid down on the open area looking up towards the sky. Not much people came to the top often but it was a great place to have peace and enjoy the view of the sky.

Hyunjin sighed as he took out his wallet from his pocket opening it up to see the Polaroid photo of Seungmin and him that they took.

Hyunjin smiled at how cute Seungmin looked in the photo despite the contrastingly outfit he was wearing making him look like a whole buffet.

---

"BAM!" Hyunjin turned his attention towards the sound of the rooftop door closing shut forcefully.

"GAH IT'S SO WINDY HERE!!"

"What's wrong Pres? Rare to see you here." Hyunjin questioned seeing a Seungmin before him exhausted.

"HYUNJIN?! GAH your really everywhere!" Seungmin said shocked seeing Hyunjin before him.

"Ah let me guess. Chased by your disciples again?" Hyunjin said mockingly makimg Seungmin glare at him.

"Actually...no. I just wanted to get some air you know? I really just wanted to clear my mind" Seungmin said in a soft tone, toning down.

Hyunjin got up from his lying position and sat up hearing what Seungmin was saying.

"I was thinking of I should come clean with them...about my job and all that...I mean like why should I keep running away now? I feel it would be better to tell them directly. Then again I-" Seungmin was cut off his words.

"Is this for their sake? And.... possibly not yourself?" Seungmin felt hyunjin whispered into his ears now towering over him making Seungmin feel flustered.

"I- I actually feared people would look down on me! After seeing me how I am in that pathetic outfit and lifestyle! They are.... actually the first people who said they admire me.....to let them down is just....It would make me feel so awhful!"

Each word That Seungmin said made Hyunjin wanted to protect him even more. He couldn't bear to see Seungmin suffer anymore. Not see his own self worth. He couldn't.

"But, I don't find it disappointing, no matter what Pres does-" Hyunjin waves his right hand around grabbing Seungmin's attention away from Hyunjin's words but on...

The photo of Seungmin and Hyunjin.

"WAHHH YOU ACTUALLY BRING THAT PHOTO WITH YOU EVERYWHERE???!" Seungmin tried to desperately grab the photo away from Hyunjin's hand.

"Hey! It's my lucky charm! Maybe...this is called LOVE?" Hyunjin said making Seungmin put more strength to get the photo.

"GOT IT! AHHHH WAIT!" Just as Seungmin maanged to grab the photo away from Hyunjin's hand, the strong wind blew the photo away.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong, Ding Dong Ding Dong" the bell rang indicating the end of school and students are dismissed and can leave school grounds.

Seungmin's eyes widen as he followed where the photo flew which was....

Going down the school building where it was opened for anyone who could stumble across the photo!

"Wait...omg please no...what....it's useless....I can't make it on time!" Seungmin couldn't believe what was happening.

Hyunjin saw the worry Seungmin had in his eyes. "There is no chance to get it no way....."

"I'll go get it." Hyunjin said as he walked towards the ledge of the school building.

"HWANG HYUNJIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Seungmin yelled grabbing hold of Hyunjin.

"This is the quickest route-" "EVEN SO! JUMPING OFF CAN KILL YOU!" Seungmin tired to knock sense into Hyunjin. "The President wants me to get it back so I'll get it back" hyunjin said easily.

"Hyunjin! Please stop, why are you doing this for me even??" Seungmin asked in deep worry for Hyunjin and for the photo.

"You ask me 'why'?" Hyunjin asked pulling Seungmin closer to him. Lifting Seungmin's head cupping Seungmin's chin to see his face, "That's because....I like you Kim Seungmin" as he kissed Seungmin on the cheek gently.

Leaving Seungmin stunned, Hyunjin jumped off the building before his very eyes.

"HYUNJIN!! NO!!!" Seungmin screamed falling onto his knees.

- End Of Chapter 8 -

(A/N: Anddd that's Chapter 8 dearest stars!!\(≧▽≦)/ GAH it's been so long it's great to update this book again hehe! Hope you enjoy this chapter though it just ended on a cliffhanger? If you consider it as one? But yeah! Don't forget to vote and l...

\(≧▽≦)/ GAH it's been so long it's great to update this book again hehe! Hope you enjoy this chapter though it just ended on a cliffhanger? If you consider it as one? But yeah! Don't forget to vote and leave any comments! See you in the next chapter!!! ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤♥️💝💘💖💗💓💞💕❣️💟)

[11.12pm 27/7/19] It's not a Sunday but here's an early update! :D