Chapter 9: Trouble With Day Academy 1

╔════                 Chapter 9         ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝No One's POV:"HYUNJIN!! NO!!!" Seungmin screamed falling onto his knees

No One's POV:
"HYUNJIN!! NO!!!" Seungmin screamed falling onto his knees.

Seungmin couldn't believe what happend before his very eyes. Hyunjin jumped after kissing him?

Seungmin couldn't control the wave of emotions that overcame him. He started to break down and punched his knuckles on the floor.

"What did he just do? What did Hyunjin just do!!!???" As more tears started to pour down Seungmin's eyes. He grabbed the courage to stand up, wobbling slightly making a run towards the stairs to go down.

For every turn and every corner he made, he didn't care if he was breaking the rules of "no running in the halls". He would do anything to make sure Hyunjin was okay.

Seungmin slowly ran out of breath finally reaching the very bottom of the school floor. Turning around, he saw Hyunjin.

"As expected...of me" Seungmin heard Hyunjin said who had his uniform torn exposing his chest, cuts on his arms and hair wet from the heat.

Seungmin blushed, in awe of Hyunjin. "In- In-deed...remarkable" Seungmin manged to say placing a hand on his head then proceeded to crouch down breaking into tears. "YOU BIG IDIOT!" As Hyunjin laughed at Seungmin.

"PRESIDENT! What happened are you okay???!! HURRY UP CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Seungmin and Hyunjin heard shouting.

"I'm fine, calm down" Seungmin said facing the three boys or rather her "disciples".

"Seungminnine? Are you sure your okay?" Wonpil asked sweetly, offering his hand to Seungmin who accepted it bringing him back on his feet.

"Yes I'm sure, thank you Wonpil hyung..." As Seungmin blushed madly having contact with Wonpil. Hyunjin glared at Wonpil who threw a smirk of victory at Hyunjin pissing Hyunjin off.

"Um I have something to tell you three" Seungmin said grabbing the attention of the three boys especially Wonpil.

"Actually, my part time job is-" Seungmin was cut of by Hyunjin who covered Seungmin's mouth gently with his right hand and wrapping his left on Seungmin's small waist.

"Are you... referring to me buying the president's time?" Hyunjin said questioningly making Seungmin eyes widen but at the same time, the two other students in shock leaving Wonpil who seemed displeased with what Hyunjin said.

Hyunjin loved the reaction Wonpil was giving. He had to make sure Wonpil doesn't get into his way of getting a chance with Seungmin even though they heard need Wonpil was going to transfer to another academy. "If so, yes that's right, the president spends all her extra time with me and ME alone" Hyunjin added turning his words directing towards Wonpil but smirked at the end leaving with the two fanboying guys.

"As my reward for my courageous actions earlier on....I'll keep this secret for you" Hyunjin said making Seungmin yell at him.

"I REALLY HATE YOU GAH!!!!"

---

[At the Hospital]

"I see, hmm then no one will disturb you anymore Huh?" Hyunjin asked Seungmin who had a bouquet of flowers with him who was nodding.

"Oh yeah, Seungmin, next time when you come, don't forget to wear your stunning outfit for me!" Hyunjin smirked earning a hit from Seungmin.

"Owh....really dandy Pres?" Hyunjin asked.

"You deserved that Hwang!" Seungmin joked as both Seungmin and Hyunjin filled the hospital room with Laughter.
---

[A week later]

Seungmin was inside the Council room staring at the calender. "Two more days from now... I have to face another big trouble coming in. Day Academy.....Day's Student Council.

"Hey! Anything happened....while I was gone?" Seungmin felt someone tower over him, putting an arm over him cornering him against the wall with the calender in the Council Room.

"I--i um no! Nothing at all! And GAH your out if the hospital already??" Seungmin suddenly started to blush madly thinking about the kiss Hyunjin and him shared the week before making him completely flustered.

"I like you Kim Seungmin" The words couldn't stop replaying in Seungmin's mind. "Urgh...was he really serious?" Seungmin tried to think logically as Hyunjin let got of Seungmin giving him space resting on Seungmin's Student Council President table casually, tired.

"Well, yes I'm out, wouldn't wanna miss any chance I get to be with you can't I?" Hyunjin confessed tiredly starting to drift into sleep on Seungmin's table.

---

[Flash back, 2 days ago at night]

"What a fight?? Involving our school and another school??" Seungmin was shocked hearing the news from Jisung and Felix who was out that night over a phone call.

"I'm coming right away! Hang in there Jisung and Felix hyungs!!" Seungmin said as he travelled to the nearby mall that he heard a fight was going on and as the Student Council President, he is going to teach and knock sense into them!

---

[At the mall]

"Seungmin! Over here!" Seungmin saw Jisung and Felix calling him over. He couldn't believe how there were many people surrounding the scene in the middle of the mall. Minho, Changbin and Chan were there looking angry towards another academy. "Those uniform.....Day Academy, top school with the finest results which had celebrity students finest school where rich boys and girls go to, they have everything a student would want." Jisung rapped out.

"Great, we have to associate with a academy that could tear us apart so easily" Felix grumbled.

- End Of Chapter 9 -

(A/N: i- okay well hmm it's a Monday and I so happend to use my study break to to type out a Chapter well, I-okays! I guess I'll update early since it's done? TMI: Oh yes! I had my Preliminary National examination which was Social Studies as the s...

(A/N: i- okay well hmm it's a Monday and I so happend to use my study break to to type out a Chapter well, I-okays! I guess I'll update early since it's done? TMI: Oh yes! I had my Preliminary National examination which was Social Studies as the subject today and I GAH, it went great thank goodness!!! I ended school early too surprising aka after exam ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) and studied Geography for My elective Geography tomorrow! GAH let's hope I can do well! See you dearest stars in the next chapter! Don't forget to vote and leave comments cause I would love to read them
\(≧▽≦)/ ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤💘💝💖💗💓💞💕❣️💟)

Hmm I wonder who is the President of Day academy.... ╰(*'︶'*)╯any guesses wink wonk! Till the next chapter!

[11.03pm 29/7/19] nights at my side/morning/afternoon to you~ :D imma get some sleep and wake up at 4.30am to continue studying! GAH