important, please read

Hi all, jisungfluffyhair here.

You know the saying, "words cut deeper than knives"? Honestly speaking, that's how I'm feeling currently. I lost my happiness once again trying to make others happy in my life in school not knowing that they actually just made use of me and the blame always have to be placed to myself because of their pride. For once I just wish they acknowledged by existence for who I am and not what they can benefit from. It actually hurts deeply to find out i was willing to go all out for them was something i thought was worth it and had nothing to lose from because i love and treat them ever so preciously under my wing. But to find out I was wrong all these time, I wish I was more selfish and realise how gullible I was to be taken advantage of earlier. Sweet nothings that used to mean so much are now just empty empty words. My state emotionally affected to the extent of wanting to cry myself to sleep for falling into the same situation thinking I would never fall again scars and scares me so much.  With that being said, I'm sincerely sorry that I will not be updating this book for a week or two to sort out my own feelings and thoughts. I know for some of you you may be thinking, just move on and don't care. But deep down for me, it's really hurtful and painful. I hope you understand my situation right now. I'll do my best to get back up on my feet to get the story moving again. Please take care and thank you for supporting this book so far. I really cannot express how I feel a small enlightebment at the very least whenever I see you readers commenting and interacting with one another bringing happiness, smiles and laughter. That happiness, is the happiness you all deserve.

- jisungfluffyhair

[10.23pm 23/8/19]