Chapter 3: Your Doing Well

╔════                 Chapter 3         ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝Seungmin's POV: "Bang Bang, Bullet Bullet Bullet!!!" I heard my phone alarm which was Day6's Shoot Me, my all-time favourite K-pop group

Seungmin's POV: 
"Bang Bang, Bullet Bullet Bullet!!!" I heard my phone alarm which was Day6's Shoot Me, my all-time favourite K-pop group. I wanted to sleep more so I tried to snooze it for 5 minutes reaching out as much as I could but bam, before I knew it, I was on the hard wooden floor! "Geez, what a great way to start the day!" I groaned out loud sarcastically.

I yawned and got up to proceed to get my clothes and towel before getting into a steamy hot shower in the morning, grabbing my school stuff and placing it inside my bag before heading to the living room where my mother usually places my breakfast in on the table.

"Morning Min!" I heard my mother greater me. "Morning mom!" I replied. "Morning morning morning mom and hyung!!!!" My younger brother Jeongin came in running towards me throwing his arms around me, giving me a hug. "Morning little one" as I hugged him back tightly. "I'm going to miss you hyung!" I laughed at Jeongin's comment. "You see me every day Jeongin what are you talking about" as I let go of the embrace and resumed to eating my breakfast.

"Not any more or much minnnie...." I turned to see my mom approaching the living room as I looked at her completely dumbfounded about the current situation. She handed me an envelope which I took putting down my utensils on my plate. Looking at it, I saw the school's stamp with the school name at the front. Curious, I flipped the envelope to the back and tore it open. "Dear Kim Seungmin, we are pleased to inform you that your sign up for living in the Stay's academy has been accepted and you will be allowed to move in starting tomorrow onwards." I quickly scanned through the rest of the letter shocked.

"That's why I'm going to miss you hyung!" as Jeongin stomped his feet on the ground. "I didn't sign up for anything mom...." I said defending myself knowing that it cost a certain amount to live in the dorms that were for students who wanted it making their lives a little easier for them. "Now now minnie, I didn't say it was you did I?" I raised my eyebrow assuming something. "It was me, honey, now don't be so uptight.

I just want things to be better for you. I'll help you pack up your things while you hurry on to school with Jeongin" It took me some time to process things but I nodded my head smiling and hugging my mom before grabbing Jeongin before heading off to school hand in hand.

[Time Skip To At Stay Academy]

No One's POV:
"Bye Hyung!" "See ya later Jeongin!" Seungmin replied with a soft small smile people rarely see in the school grounds. Those who were lucky to see that smile of Seungmin's would often forget that he is the strict scary Council Pres chasing after those who are not considered "prom and proper" to him. It's been a week since Hyunjin saw Seungmin and heard about his situation.

"There hasn't been any rumours about me and my dating services job. Did Hyunjin not tells anyone? I mean he is a popular influence to everyone in the school. He could just tear down my reputation for everytime I yelled or scolded him" Seungmin thought guilty of always speaking in a harsh and strict manner to Hyunjin.

Seungmin's POV:
"Why so gloomy dandy one?" As an arm was put around my waist turning me around facing the figure. "Okay, firstly you do not just!...oh...I-I..um...." I looked up meeting Hyunjin's eyes as he titled his head in confusion to what I was trying to say aloud in a scolding tone. "do not just?...." I was lost for words after just having eye contact with Hyunjin. I never realised how beautiful and sparkly his eyes were, his hair a but messy, 2 buttons not buttoned up which was breaking school rules.

I immediately snapped back when he waved his hand around and placing both his hands on my shoulders. "Hyun-jin! Your only all-owed to have the top button of your shirt un-buttoned....a-and make your hair neater!" I said as firmly as I could though I was sure I was stuttering geez. I could hear whispers around us. There were students looking at us saying things. "The pres is so whipped for the prince", "who would have known the Pres can get flustered" "not just flustered for anyone but the prince himself!" I rolled my eyes at the comments and gained back my strictness.

"Go to your classes! You don't want to get detention do you all???" I pushed Hyunjin away a startled Hyunjin who looks rather disappointed. Everyone started to immediately walked away from the scene and headed towards the classes. There stood the two of us. Just Hyunjin and me. "I'm sorry Hyunjin..." As I brushed his hair with my hand neating it up and taking his 2nd top unbutton buttoning up his shirt.

"Is our princess greeting flustered?" hyunjin and I immediately turned around to face a running Changbin making fun us. "Changbin Hyung! Please, like pretty please, stop wearing a beanie in school grounds! It is not part of the standard uniforms!"I saw my freckled face vice pres, Felix running after Changbin. "Man, Changbin likes Felix chasing after him doesn't he?" I sighed remembering how Changbin would often break school rules and Felix would have to go after him each day. "If only you would do the same too for me too" I blinked at the sudden statement of hyunjin's.

"hWAng HyUnjin! Do not joke around like that!" I exclaimed as I hit him on the shoulder. "Now now, don't get to uptight...you do know I know what you are hiding from everyone...President "Prim and Proper one"" as he whispered into my ear. I gulped in fear from what he said I felt his breath dominating my strict personality that made feel tensed. He ruffled my hair and walked away from the school front gates and into the inner part of the school grounds as I stood there stunned. "I won't mind...chasing after you Hyunjin.." I was taken aback by what I said. I pinched the bridge of my nose realising what I said. "Urgh that Hwang Hyunjin!"

- End Of Chapter 3 -

A/N: That is Chapter 3 down! Sometimes I wonder if I will be able to reach how I want this book to be (っ╥╯﹏╰╥c)

A/N: That is Chapter 3 down! Sometimes I wonder if I will be able to reach how I want this book to be (っ╥╯﹏╰╥c). I am so sorry if it's not living up to any of your expectations.

Question: What is your most awkwardest moment with someone in school? (Mine was when I was late for my Council Meeting and fell off my chair while trying to sit down. Oh golly I can't get over that embarrassment >_< send help it has been 1 and a half years since that happened :/ yes this human here was a Councillor oof though I have already stepped down and free of duties! ^▽^ )