Chapter 4: Glow

╔════                 Chapter 4         ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝

[Fast Forward To The End of School Day]

Seungmin's POV:
It was finally the end of the many classes that means I could finally take a break from classes. I have to admit though, I have no idea how I managed to survive restless nights night after night because of school and work. I got up from my seat, stretched, took my Council File with me not forgetting to grab the meal my mother made for me. Off I went to the Council room, my second home where I spend so much time.

"Seungmin ah, could I please speak to you for awhile dear?" I stopped at where I was and saw Mr Yoon holding a stack of papers. "Do you need help Mr Yoon?" I asked out of curiosity. "No it's okay Seungmin but I want to talk to you about your grades." I felt the atmosphere starting to get tense. The air between us was so dry I felt as if I was being  suffocated. "All your As have been slipping to a "B" and even worse, a "B"" as she handed me the stack of paper which had my name of them. It was all my exam papers.

I felt so embarrassed as I took the papers into my hands. "You don't mind if I pair you with another of the top students you compete with to watch over you till your back on your feet again would you?" Every sentence Mr Yoon spoke felt as if a dagger was sent flying to my heart but I knew it was for my sake. "Yes, I think that would be great. Thanks Mr Yoon" He smiled and pat me on the back. "Great! The person I paired up with you will actually also be your dorm mate. He actually so happen to not to have a pair and have been alone for the past few months since he signed for the dorm living here." I nodded and thanked Me Yoon as I continued to head to the Council Room.

Hyunjin's POV:
"All your As have been slipping to a "B" and even worse, a "B"" I heard Mr Yoon's voice around the corner as I was about to head to find Minho who I usually hang out with alongside Changbin. I couldn't resist but want to hear and see what was going on. "Seungminnie???" I gasped, covering my mouth as I stood behind the pillar. "The Pres grades has been dropping? Wow that was a surprise" I thought wait no it wasn't. No one can always stay at the top with so much on their backs as I felt sympathy for him.

Their conversation ended I decided to continue to walk away and continue my search to find Minho and Changbin. As I walked past by the Council Room, there I heard Seungmin yelling at the top of his lungs to get things going in the Council. It seems they were having a meeting. I was so curious about Seungmin so I stayed outside the Council room. "I'm sure Changbin and Minho hyung won't mind" I thought and sighed wondering how long their Council meeting was going to take.

[Time skip 10 minutes later]

I was dozing off when I heard people leaving the Council room. One by one they all went off and Jisung, one of the Councilors closed the door of the Council Room. For some odd reason, I didn't see Seungmin leaving. Without thinking, I opened the Council Room door to see our Dandy "scary" President out of breath while slowly walking towards the Cabinet of files that the Council keeps after each meeting they had.

"Hey Dandy Pres, you do know pushing yourself too hard will just drain yourself over your limit right?" I asked. "What do you think your doing here for?? Do you even know how to knock before entering? Scary enough, he turned his head immediately and started to yell his head off at me. "Hey okay listen I'm sorry Seungmin but I think you should really take some rest...you have been pushing yourself too hard lately...if not, constantly day by day. It makes me worried" as I walked closer to him.

Just then, seungmin's eyes started to shut slowly and his movement coming to a dead stop. I immediately caught him in my arms craddling him before he fell to the ground catching his Council file as well. "No, NO Hyunjin stop it! Don't you dare come here and help me as if you know me or out of pity! I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP" as he regained himself pushing me away getting back on his feet. He grabbed his things and left.

Seungmin's POV:
I couldn't take the stress or the presence of anyone around me. I stormed off after meeting Hyunjin at the Council Room and headed to my work place immediately before I was late. "Ah Seungminnie, there you are! You have 3 customers who booked to see you today. The are at room 205" Mdm Park greeted me with a smile. I nodded in response as I headed to the changing room taking out my outfit. I strongly hated the outfit. It was a see through white v cut crop top paired along with extremely tight black coloured pants.

I stood at the door 205 and knocked on it ready to see the same boring place. Every room was small which consists of a small kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and of course a table near the window. I always thought it serves as a motel too. "Come in" I heard a voice as I turned the door knob ready to sit through a conversation with people who booked me over a meal and a drink to serve them my service.

"No way...our school president? Kim Seungmin?" My eyes widen at how they addressed me. All three of them came up close to me taking a closer look. "Oh wow...it's actually you dandy Pres" one of them smirked. I heard the door behind me lock. My heart racing not knowing what would happen next as I felt two of them grabbing me and the other taking out his phone.

- End Of Chapter 4 -

A/N: Okay! Well that was Chapter 4

A/N: Okay! Well that was Chapter 4. I don't know how you all find it but hope you enjoyed it? Sorry I'm literally running out of things to say whenever it comes to this.

Anyways, it would be great if you can comment, vote for the story or follow! It will be a great motivation for me to write on! See you in the next chapter! >_<

Question: How many times have you changed your bias in stray kids?