Chapter 6: Back to Back

╔════                 Chapter 6         ————-««

»»————-                ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅                      ════╝Hyunjin's POV: "Wake up Seungminnie, it's time to go to school

Hyunjin's POV:
"Wake up Seungminnie, it's time to go to school..." There was no response. "hello Pres???..... YA KIM SEUNGMIN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs making Seungmin shot up immediately. His hair was a mess and I laughed at the sight. I ruffled his hair and removed the blanket off of him as he groaned."I see our dearest pres isn't as "prim and proper" when he wakes up hm?" I said looking at his messy state.

"YA Hwang Hyunjin,  I guess your not THAT prince like after all are you?? Tsk tsk what a way to wake me up!" Seungmin exclaimed rolling his eyes at me, getting out of his bed. I laughed at how his mood changes so quickly. "Awah did our princess wanted to get waken up by the kiss of a prince?" I said winking at him. "GAH NO!" I laughed at Seungmin's reaction and response. He hardly shows much emotions other than rage here and there in school. Seungmin threw a pillow at me as we both got ready for school.

[Fast forward to at Stay Academy]

Seungmin's POV:
"How are you doing now pres??" I stepped into the Council Room seeing everyone smiling and gathering around me like little lost puppies. Walking towards my desk in the Council Room, I was stunned by the amount of endlessly stacked papers and documents on my table as I sighed aloud looking grumpy.

"Don't worry Pres! We are actually almost done with these!" I heard my vice president Felix said catching my attention. "Yup! Your always taking things so hard on yourself that we wouldn't know what to do or how to help you in the first place. When you were gone, we all worked together to make it up to you!" Jisung said excitedly said as if he was rapping. Everyone else in the Council room nodded their heads in unison.

"...." There was silence in the room. Everyone was anticipating a reply from me but all I could do was smile. "You all really helped out so much....thank you!" I said looking up at everyone with gratitude.

"Woah.....he smiled the pres smiled...", "Why does it feel like Pres is so nice and cute??" I heard whispers from my fellow Councillors. "Okay! Now now let's begin our meeting shall we?" I said indicating it was time to start the council meeting once again!

[After The Council Meeting]

Seungmin's POV:
"Okay and that's a wrap! You are now dismissed" as everyone started to pack up their things heading out of the Council room. "Seems like no one has found out about my job...thank goodness" as I switched off the AC, lights and closed the Council Room.

I felt an arm wrapping around me turning me around. "Really Hyunjin? You again?" I mentally facepalmed myself. "Let's go Pres!" As he started to drag me by my hand interlocked going up the stairs till we stopped at the rooftop area. "Hyunjin...what did you say to those three people that we encountered that night?" I asked out of curiosity.

Hyunjin looked into my eyes, "nothing much Pres...just that you were my personal pleasure and no one can see you like that" my ears turned red at how he casually said that aloud.

"HWANG HYUNJIN! Watch your words geez!!!" I exclaimed loudly knowing that wasn't what I expected him to say. We both sat down side by side of each other looking at the sky. "Actually now that I think about it, I don't think it matters if people find out if not. I mean it's just a part time job" hyunjin started to say.

"As long as you keep your head up high and be who you are, in sure you will be fine" he finished his sentence. It was difficult for me to process what Hyunjin was saying. The fact that I thought he was annoying but he genuinely shows care and concern towards me.

"Hyunjin, You helped me this time and took care of me. But just know, I'm a competitive person so next time, I'll be the one who will be there for you so you don't have to worry about me. Let me worry about you instead. Also, I owe you one for this." I said out loud without thinking.

Hyunjin looked up at me and smiled. As we have eye contact, his smile turned into a small smirk. "Hmm since you owe me one...how about you be my personal boyfriend for one day?" My eyes widen at his sudden statement.

"Huh??!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT HWANG HYUNJIN!? I thought you weren't interested in boys!" I yelled at him as he covered his ears from my blow. "No?....Okay geez...Why do you have to be that stingy humph!?" Hyunjin replied while pouting. I gave out a loud sigh and facepalmed myself. "Sometimes, I don't know how much longer I can handle with you Hyunjin...." I questioned myself aloud. "Oh we shall find out about that my dandy president" Hyunjin laughed throwing a wink towards me as I folded my arms turning away from him trying to get away from him from trying to cuddle me.

- End Of Chapter 6 -

A/N: And Seungmin is back in the building!! Aka the school building in the story of course! Hope you enjoyed the story so far though! Have a great day ahead and see you in the Chapter dearies! Alrighty, so I just realised that i do not have a term...

A/N: And Seungmin is back in the building!! Aka the school building in the story of course! Hope you enjoyed the story so far though! Have a great day ahead and see you in the Chapter dearies! Alrighty, so I just realised that i do not have a term to call you dear readers so i'll go with "Stars"? If that is okay with you? Any suggestions? Don't forget to leave a vote >_< Thank you so much!

[Oh yes! Just also wanted to say thank you to those that commented and voted for my stories! I didn't managed to find much time to individual drop a message but I will when I have pockets of time. Because I'm extremely grateful to all of you! Thank you so so much once again! 💓💓💓]

Question: What was/is your favourite subject in school? (Mine is Literature and Physical Education!)