chapter 2

When they arrived at school, they bid goodbye to each other and went to their respective classes. San entered his class and went directly to his assigned seat. He threw his bag on the floor near and slumped into his chair. Since he didn't get a enough sleep ,he thought of taking the opportunity to take a short nap since he was the only one in class.

After half an hour,there were noises in the class since many students arrived at this time. San felt a soft nudge on his shoulder. He lifted his head up to meet someone waving at him. "Sup dude. Why are you sleeping here? Did you pull an all nighter again or were you at your video games again you fucking weeb?" His friend asked with a concern voice. "Sup Mingi, I didn't sleep well because my parents were fighting lol nothing new. And also Jongho was so scared that he had to sleep with his head under his pillow, my poor bro." he said nonchalantly since he didn't really want to talk about that. Mingi understood and decided to not ask him any other questions. So he made his way towards his seat which was just behind San.

After a few minutes the teacher came in the class and everyone stopped talking. "Good morning children! So today we have a new student." the teacher said while gesturing a person who was standing near the door to come in. The student came in and stood in front of the class with his head a bit down. "Can you please introduce yourself" the teacher said. "Okay.... Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jeong Yunho,I'm from Gwangju and I just moved in Seoul for some personal reason and because of my parents work. I hope that we all can be friends. Thank you" after his introduction he bow down. "Your seat is beside Choi San. Mr. Choi please raise your hand." The teacher said. San snapped out of his thoughts about what jongho may be doing right now when he heard his name. He raised his hands and saw a boy walking towards him and sitting beside him. He didn't care about telling the teacher that his best friend already seat besides him because he knew that he would not come due to some illness. "Okay. So let's start the class." The teacher said as he took his things out. "Hey!San, right?" Yunho said quietly as the teacher was explaining God knows what. "Yeah. And what's yours? I wasn't listening when you introduce yourself." San said with a bit of annoyance in his voice. He didn't like it when someone disturb his sleep. "Oh...I'm Jeong Yunho and I'm from Gwangju. Nice to meet you." Yunho said with a big smile plastered on his face. Since San wasn't a very activate person,he found that Yunho's energetic self is really annoying. On the other hand, Yunho wanted to be friend with San. Yunho started talking with San and San wanted to shut him up but he couldn't since the teacher was here. After the bell rang the teacher bid goodbye to the students. "Which class do you have next. I think we have the same class." Yunho kept on rambling but San had enough so he snapped. "Can't you close your fucking mouth for a fucking second. You didn't even stop rambling since you got here. I think I'm gonna be deaf if I keep on listening to you. So please shut the fuck up." San yelled at Yunho. San saw the fear in Yunho's eyes. "I-I'm r-r-eally s-orry. I-I didn't m-mean to a-annoy you."Yunho manage to get out those words even though he is sttutering. San felt bad and wanted to apologise but it was too late as Yunho quickly walk out of the classroom. Sighing he decided to follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii again
I tried to make a longer chapter.
The next one is gonna be sad and a bit cringe. So yeah bare me 😂
Bubye😋❤