chapter 17

The next morning, San woke up with an empty spot behind him. He wondered where Yunho was. At the same time, the door opened, Yunho came in with a tray in his hand. "For my dear boyfriend" Yunho said with a smile plastered on his face. San smiled back and started having his breakfast. "Sannie. Get ready. We are going to meet our friends" Yunho said. After hearing this, San's smile disappeared. "Yunnie I don't think they would want to see me." San said. "Don't think like that Sannie. They all miss you. Mostly Jongho." Yunho said as he tried to convince San to come. San agreed since he wanted to meet his brother so much.

About half an hour later, they both were ready to go. They went to Yunho's car and drove to the mall,where they all decided to meet-up. 25 minutes later, San and Yunho arrived at the mall. Yunho parked the car and they both went inside. Yunho saw their friends near the entrance. They walked towards them.

The other boys saw Yunho and someone else coming towards them. When they saw the other person their smile disappeared. "Hey guys" Yunho said said he came to them. "What is HE doing here Yunho?" Hwanwoong was the first one to talk. "Yeah Yunho what is he doing here? He shouldn't be here. He has a boyfriend,right?" Xion added. "Why are you here Choi San?" Seonghwa said as he stared straight into San's eyes. San was a bit afraid by the way they look at him. But what broke his heart was when his brother insulted him. "Seonghwa hyung is right. What are you doing here Choi San. Where is your boyfriend? You know what. We don't need you here Choi. Just go." Jongho said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. San couldn't take it anymore. "I'm sorry" with that he ran. He didn't know where he was going. He just went where his legs took him.

On the other hand,Yunho was mad. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?AND YOU JONGHO. HE IS YOUR BROTHER FOR FUCK SAKE. HOW COULD YOU?" Yunho yelled at them. "Oh really. And what happened to him?" Wooyoung said with sarcasm. "His boyfriend used to abused him. His body is covered with marks. Do you need proofs. I can show you if you want." Yunho snapped at Woooyung. Their faces turned from anger to ashamed. "I'm going to find him. Bye" Yunho said as he ran the direction San went.