chapter 8

It's been a one month since San and Yunho have been dating. They told all their friends after one week of them dating. They were all happy that the two were together. It has also been three months since they have been graduated.

Lots of things happened. San and Yunho bought a house and moved in together. Yeosang and Wooyoung are now dating. Same for Xion and Hwanwoong. Hongjoong proposed to Seonghwa the day they got graduated and would soon get married. Mingi and Jongho also started dating. Yunho joined a company named "THE JEON ENTERPRISE". He started working there one week after their graduation. At first it was easy since he didn't get many work to do. But after 3 weeks or so,they started giving him more works that sometimes he returned home 11 p.m or maybe 12 a.m . Yunho wasn't the person who would give up. So he continued working in that company. Each day passing, Yunho became a workaholic person. He didn't care if he is tired or what time he returned home. All he cared about was work,work and only work.

On the other hand, San was worrying about his lover. But most of all he was tired. He was tired of not having Yunho with him. He was tired of having dinner and breakfast alone. He was tired because Yunho neglected him. He was tired because Yunho didn't even have time to say "I love you" to him. When San said "I love you", he would say "i know" or "same San" without taking his eyes off his laptop. San was tired of everything. Sometimes he thinks of leaving Yunho since he can't find the happiness and love they once shared. He was worried that all that vanished like nothing existed before.