chapter 7

After talking to Wooyoung, Yunho went to pick San up for their date. He wore a black ripped jean with a light blue hoodie. He wanted San to feel comfortable. He walked out of his house and towards his car.

After 15 minutes, Yunho arrived at San's place. He knocked at the door. Seconds later, he heard some shuffling from the other side before the door opened revealing San with blue ripped jean and a black plain t-shirt. If you asked Yunho those simple clothes on San made him look ethereal. "Hey Yunho" San spoke making Yunho snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh hii San. Ready to go?" Yunho said. "Yeah let's go" San replied smiling,showing his dimples. They both went towards Yunho's car and jumped in.

After driving for approximately 25 minutes, they arrived at the restaurant. They got out of the car and went inside. They went and sat near the window. After a few seconds, a waiter approached them and gave them the menu card. They order their food.

After lunch~~(I'm lazy😂)

After the little lunch, Yunho took San to the amusement park. They both enjoyed the rides. There were times where Yunho was scared and there was some where San was scared. After the amusement park Yunho continued with his plan. It was now 6 p.m and they were on their way to the beach. When they reached there,it was already 6:30 p.m . They arrived and Yunho parked his car somewhere. The beach wasn't really full with people. Not far from where they were, San noticed some lights. Curious as he is,he decided to go and see. When he reached there, he was surprised to see candles forming a heart. There was petal of flowers forming like a way towards the heart. Then the heart was filled with petals. San was surprised and was thinking for whom was that. He was in deep thought when he suddenly felt a pair of arms snaked around his waist. He flinched and sigh in relief when he saw that it was Yunho.

After a few seconds of silence, Yunho finally spoke. "Do you like it, San? He asked as he untangle his arm from his waist. "Is that for me?" San asked gasping in shock. He turned towards Yunho as he didn't hear anything but silence all of a sudden. When San turned around,the sight in front of him made him shocked.

Yunho was down on one knee with a velvet coloured little box. "W-what is t-this Yunho? San said unsure about his words. "San I've been in love with you the first day I met you which was one year ago. I wanted to tell you a long time ago but I was afraid. In fact I'm still afraid. But that doesn't matter right now. I love you San and I want you to be my boyfriend. I understand if you don't feel the same way towards me. I just wanted to-" before Yunho could finish what he was saying, San knelt in front of him and crash his lips on Yunho's. After a few second they pulled away both smiling. "I love you too Yunho and yes I want to be your boyfriend" San said with a shy smile and a faint blush evident on his face. Yunho smiled in satisfaction knowing that the boy he loves is now his. Yunho put the ring he bought in San's finger. "Happy Valentine's day Sannie" Yunho said as he hugged San. "Happy Valentine's day to you too Yunnie" San smiled back. They both went to Yunho's house and they cuddle all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did it. OMG it's so cringe
I'm a single bitch so yeah😂😂