chapter 9

It was a Monday morning but today was a special day. San woke up excited but his excitement disappeared when he felt nothing but emptiness besides him on the bed. "Maybe he will be back soon. I'm sure he didn't forget" San said to himself as a small smile crept on his face. Today was special because it was San and Yunho's fifth months anniversary.

San decided to prepare something special for Yunho when he comes back. He prepared all their favourite dishes. He wanted everything to be perfect. He even put candles on the table to create a romantic atmosphere. Everything was ready by 6p.m . He went in the living room and sat on the couch to wait for Yunho.

~Time skip~

It was now 11 p.m and Yunho was still not home. San was still sitting on the couch watching t.v . He still didn't touch the food since he was waiting for Yunho saying that he would come soon. After another 30 minutes, San gave up. Yunho forgot about their anniversary which never happened. San was finally tired of this relationship. He made up his mind to break up with Yunho. Suddenly the front door open which snapped San out of his thoughts. He waited for Yunho to come in. "Yunho we need to talk" San said as Yunho put his bag on the couch. "Not now San. I'm tired. Tomorrow we will talk" Yunho said with a small tiring smile making his way upstairs but was immediately stopped when San grab his hand. "No Yunho its important" San said in a stern voice. Yunho sigh and turned to San. "What you wanna talk about?" Yunho said giving in since he knows that he is too tired to argue. "About us" San replied. "You know what day it is today,right?" San continued. "1 July and?" Yunho replied not knowing that what he said hurted San. "So you don't know. Yunho today is our fifth months anniversary for God sake" San yelled while tears were streaming down his face. "Omg... I-I I'm s-sorry baby I-I forgot because I had l-lots of work to do an-" before Yunho could finished his sentence,San cut him off with something that he didn't expect to hear. The next thing San said broke his heart into thousands of pieces. "Yunho let's break up. I can't stay in a relationship like this. You barely have time for me. All that matters to you is work and work only. I'm tired of all of this." San said. A tear fell off Yunho's eyes. "Please don't leave me San. I-I promise t-that I w-will t-try to w-work this o-out." Yunho said through his sob. "No Yunho you won't and I know it. You don't need me anymore. I can clearly see it" San said,making his way to their shared room. He starts packing his things. When he finished he went downstairs and saw something that broke his heart. Yunho was sitting on the couch crying so hard. San could hear him mumbling please don't leave me but he can't do this anymore. So he took all the courage he had and said "goodbye Yunho". With that he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cried while writing this.
I hope you are enjoying this story.
I love youuu❤❤