chapter 3

Yunho ran towards the washroom. He locks the door and slid down. "Why am I annoying. Am I really that unlovable? I think if I leave this world no one would even care. In fact I think they would be happy." Yunho said while wiping his tears. He approached the mirror and examine his face. "I know why people hate me now. Urgh I'm so ugly." Yunho said before sighing.

Soon his thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the door. "Yunho open the door. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just in a bad mood." San said in a soft voice. Yunho sigh again and opened the door. He flash the younger a fake smile which was noticed by San. "Oh it's okay. I'm used to it anyway." "Wait......what do you mean by used to it?" San asked while tilting his head in confusion. Soon Yunho realised what he said and tried to get out of here. "Uhmm....n-nothing, I-I-I need to go."

Yunho was about to leave when he felt a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "I know you are lying. So tell me the truth Yunho" San said in a threatening voice. Sighing once again Yunho slid down the wall which was behind him. He put his hand over his face as he sobbed quietly. San softened at the sight in front of him. He then sat beside Yunho and pull his hands out of his face. San wiped away Yunho's tear with his thumbs. "You can tell me. I promise I won't judge you." San said in a soft voice. Yunho sniffed a few times before he started narrating his story.

"When I was in my old school in Gwangju, I was like the happy pill of my class. I was the most activated and energized student. But I guess that I shouldn't be like that because after a few weeks the other students started to get annoyed of me. They started insulting me and all. I didn't tell my parents. But one day they took it so far that I was obligated to tell my parents. Some boys in my class took me to the washroom and beat till I was bleeding everywhere. That's why I moved here. When I came here I thought it would be different but guess what, I'm still the annoying kid that no one likes." He let out a dry chuckle. After hearing his story, San felt guilty for yelling at Yunho. Without thinking twice,he hugged Yunho tightly. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that." "I told you that its okay" Yunho replied while smiling at San. "I remember you said that you yell at me because you are in a bad mood. What happened?" Yunho asked in confusion. "Ohh that it is because I didn't get a good sleep because my parents keep on fighting on God knows what. So that stress my little brother and he have to sleep in my room. That's why I don't get enough sleep." Said San. "Ohhh" was all that Yunho could reply. They both sat there for a few moments in silence when Yunho decides to break the silence. "Can I meet your brother?" He asked softly. "Yeah. Let's go now. We still have time." They both got up and made there way towards the cafeteria to find San's brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoloooo
I feel bad for making this one :(
EVEYONE GIVE LOVE TO JEONG YUNHO❤❤❤
HE IS SO PRECIOUS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YolooooI feel bad for making this one :( EVEYONE GIVE LOVE TO JEONG YUNHO❤❤❤HE IS SO PRECIOUS

I LOVE THEM SO MUCHHHHHH🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤❤